PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys seen this site?

boscibo
11-04-2002, 10:16 PM
Annie (http://www.zefrank.com/annie/navigation.html)

Some very neat little cat flash movies - someone has a very talented cat (and is good at writing humorous commentary).

luckies4me
11-05-2002, 12:47 AM
The cat is cute, I won't even comment on the guy!:rolleyes:

Lillycat
11-05-2002, 04:38 AM
annie is a flick you do not want to miss.....do have a few minutes to spare to watch it all.......what talent......thank you for sharing....i loved it!!!! absolutely made my day.....and i havent watched all of it yet....have to go to work (darn!) will watch it this p.m.:)

Barbara
11-05-2002, 05:03 AM
Annie is wonderful. I had to stop now, because LOL in the office could cause questions I want to avoid...

Pam
11-05-2002, 06:54 AM
Great site! I really got some smiles this morning. I loved the "fetish" clip. It very much reminded me of our Pet Talk kitty pal, Marius!! LOL! Karen, you gotta see this one! LOL!

neko1
11-05-2002, 06:57 AM
Wow that cat is talented. I too, do not have any comment on that guy though!

Kirsten
11-05-2002, 07:12 AM
Annie is great, she really is a talented girl! :)

Kirsten

Edwina's Secretary
11-05-2002, 08:44 AM
Hysterical! I too thought of Marius when I watched "Fetish". Soul mates!

wolflady
11-05-2002, 03:16 PM
LOL LOL What a cute cat Annie is! Thanks for brining it to my attention Pam:)

I just had to laugh out loud at the "fetish" one too. That is so Marius!! He does exactly that with our shoes, and it's even more funny when it's a pile! :rolleyes: LOL ;)

ES, did you mean: "sole mates" :rolleyes: LOL LOL :D :) :o

(I think he still pines away for Edwina even though she has chosen Gabe....:D LOL)

Vermontcat
11-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Those were all so funny! My cat even meowed back at Annie in the Bilingual clip where she is talking to the birds. I also thought of Marius when watching the shoe fetish one, so Wolflady does this mean that Marius has a new girlfriend since Edwina is taken with someone else?