PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm having a BIRTHDAY!!

Pinot's Mom
05-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi everybody! Mom says tomorrow I'll be THIS MANY - I I I I - That's FOUR!! :) One of my favorite humans is coming for dinner (I like who she brings with her, too, but I REALLY like Auntie Maria-she's a BIG kitty person) to celebrate. It's going to be a great day! Happy birthday to me!! :D

Purrs, Pinot

phesina
05-28-2011, 03:55 PM
Happy BIG PURRTHDAY #4, beautiful Pinot!!!!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=955

Lovies from your friends in Ann Arbor :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-28-2011, 04:38 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PINOT!!! :love::love::love:

ALL MY CAT KIDS SEND THEIR SWEETEST LUVIES TO YOU ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY TOO!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

pomtzu
05-28-2011, 04:40 PM
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Pretty Pinot

Your doggie friends in DE are sending happy tail wags (you probably wouldn't appreciate the kisses! :eek:), and happy woofs to you on your special day. Have a wonderful day.

Love from,
Myndi :love:
Sparky :love:
& our Mom too :love:

Killearn Kitties
05-28-2011, 04:52 PM
Happy, happy birthday, precious Pinot! Have a wonderful day with your purrents and auntie Maria. I am sure that they will spoil you rotten! :love:

I heard a rumour that the PT kitty bagpipe quartet had recorded a special version of Happy Birthday. Is it true?

mrspunkysmom
05-28-2011, 05:26 PM
Happy Birthday! Pinot!

The Spunky Clan hopes you get plenty of Tuna Cake. Albacore is the best!

Spunky, Sam, Jane, and Meowmie.

lizbud
05-28-2011, 06:07 PM
Have a very Happy Birthday Pinot :) Enjoy your company and get spoiled.:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY PINOT!!! I hope you have a wonderful b-day and get spoiled rotten too. May you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Queen of Poop
05-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Happy Birthday Pinot!!!!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Karen
05-28-2011, 08:25 PM
Happiest Purriest Birthday, pretty girl!

Freedom
05-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Enjoy your special day, Pinot! I'm sure some chin rubs and scritchies will be coming your way.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 4 YEAER OLD!

chocolatepuppy
05-28-2011, 10:10 PM
Happy Birthday Pinot!!! :)

dehlers43
05-29-2011, 12:57 AM
Franklin and Chels send birthday greetings - we all hope it's a great day for our friend Pinot!

jennielynn1970
05-29-2011, 04:49 AM
Happy birthday, Pinot!!!
Hope you had a wonderful day!!

phesina
05-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Bob and Sydney have just broken into a special bagpipe rendition of "Happy Birthday to you.."

Randi
05-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Happy 4th Birthday, sweet Pinot! Have lots of fun and treats and loving all day long! :D May you have many happy and healthy years ahead!

Fister is purring a Birthday song for you - and I send kisses. :love:

astrid
05-29-2011, 01:10 PM
http://i567.photobucket.com/albums/ss117/astrid_s/bday_pinot.jpg

slick
05-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh Pinot are you "this many" already???? Happy purrffday my special friend. I hope your Meowmie gives you lots of treats like my Mewomie does. You know what to do...just sit there and look up at her with loving eyes and she won't resist.

I've been doing alot of resting up for the next Catmobile trip and will see you then.

Your furriend,
Merlin :love:

katladyd
05-29-2011, 04:55 PM
Happy Purrthday, Pinot!!! Mac, Ming, and Kimba wish you the best purrthday of all time!!!:love::D

Lilith Cherry
05-29-2011, 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday Pinot from Ben, Finney, Twister :Dand Napoleon

momcat
05-29-2011, 08:09 PM
HAPPY PURRTHDAY, PINOT :love:

I hope your special day is filled with lots of your favorite treats, great new toys to play with, and a new state of the art Catberry! I wish you many more years of health, love, companionship, and all the things a special kitty like you could possibly want!

Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies to celebrate your very special day :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
05-29-2011, 09:34 PM
Happy Birthday, dear Pinot!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

Taz_Zoee
05-29-2011, 10:25 PM
Oh, we almost missed the big day! Whew!

Happy Birthday Pinot!! From Paizly and Jax. :D :D We hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Catty1
05-30-2011, 09:08 AM
Happy Birthday precious Pinot! Four years with your loving purrents...you totally are blessed to have a PT home. :):love::love:

catmandu
05-30-2011, 09:31 AM
Happy Fourth Purrthday Pinot from all of Us at the Found Cat Hotel.:love::love:
We are having Chinese Take Out for Four Today , we will have Our Angels Expess bring you and your Family something nice, like Shrimp, Beef and Chicken!!
You are one of Our Favorite Cats.:love::love:

momcat
05-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Hi Pinot,
I couldn't miss wishing you a very happy purrthday number 4! For your very special day I wish you lots of your favorite treats, some great new toys to play with, and some huge surprises. If it didn't arrive yet, a treat package from the Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe is on the way just for you!

Sending you purrs and headbumpies to help celebrate your special day!

Your friend,
Groucho

phesina
05-30-2011, 03:32 PM
Hey, how is that new Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe in Trenton doing? The one in Ann Arbor is booming with business, as always.

In fact, I was down there the other day to stock up for the gang, and the manager told me their market research people are also looking into Ellicott City, MD as another possible store site!

pomtzu
05-30-2011, 03:47 PM
In fact, I was down there the other day to stock up for the gang, and the manager told me their market research people are also looking into Ellicott City, MD as another possible store site!

Shhhh! ;) I'll bet that Maggie doesn't want Pinot to get wind of that...:D

momcat
05-30-2011, 06:25 PM
Hey, how is that new Haggis in a Hurry Shoppe in Trenton doing? The one in Ann Arbor is booming with business, as always.

Hi Pat,
The Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe in Trenton is already a huge success. The line just to get in is unreal! That has got to be the finest haggis I've had since I was in Scotland. Plus, Catmobile kitties get a special discount by showing their tartan collars. The Shoppe staff can't wait for the PT Bagpipe Quartet to finish taping their tv commercial.

Pinot's Mom
05-30-2011, 09:14 PM
Pinot thanks everyone for their purrthday wishes. She had a lovely weekend (her birthday lasted all weekend) with several romps outside, treats, and special attention. She didn't go out for long periods today as it was 96 degrees. At any other time when we have her on the deck she tries her best to get to the yard, but today she just flopped down and relaxed. No interest in a lot of activity.

It's still amazing to us she's four. Our household has been so blessed and completed with her presence.

Happy Birthday, little sweetie, we love you so much!:love:

phesina
06-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi Pat,
The Haggis In A Hurry Shoppe in Trenton is already a huge success. The line just to get in is unreal! That has got to be the finest haggis I've had since I was in Scotland. Plus, Catmobile kitties get a special discount by showing their tartan collars. The Shoppe staff can't wait for the PT Bagpipe Quartet to finish taping their tv commercial.

Sydney and Bob informed me that the commercial will be finished before they head off for the Belmont Stakes next week. Everyone involved in producing it expects it will go viral.

todd
06-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Happy, happy birthday,