PDA

View Full Version : Need a Laugh: Funny Cats?

5Cats
05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
My Miette is the funniest of my group. For one, she runs up at full speed and shows off with all sorts of acrobatics on the cat tree, doing flips and upside-down moves.

I'd like to please read about funny things your cat or cats sometimes do! What kind of things do they like to get into? :D

Freedom
05-27-2011, 08:33 AM
As you have 5 cats, you have probably experienced this.

Cats can be so stealthy, sneaking up on one another, or a toy, then POUNCE. BUT . . . they can also, each one individually, sound like a herd of elephants! :D

About once a week, 3 or 4 of mine will all come charging up from the cellar together. (I keep their litter boxes down there.) Never fails to give me pause and wonder, "What the heck???" :eek:

Karen
05-27-2011, 09:29 AM
Even though he's not mine, I have to add one about Lady's Human's RB kitty, Lucas. Yes, he theoretically belong to the whole family, but as LH is the one that rescued, he was particularly devoted to LH. Lucas was solid black, very fluffy and had pretty light green eyes. LH works for the Post Office, and often would work night shirts, so would be sleeping during the day. When he did so, Lucas would perch on the headboard, looking all for the world like a fluffy gargoyle, so if LH woke and opened his eyes, he be staring up into two green eyes in a cloud of blackness staring down at him. Took a bit of getting used to!

happylabs
05-27-2011, 12:46 PM
My cat Tink will come into the room and if I have company and it is someone she likes, she will walk up to them with her rear end towards them for them to pet her tail. Then she will got about 5 feet away and lay down belly up! She is quite the flirt. :p

cassiesmom
06-01-2011, 01:15 AM
Elevator butt!

beautifully demonstrated here (this isn't my cat)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbAX3WzWAcs&feature=related

And like Tink, Cassie will flop down, tummy exposed, for petting from someone she wants to make friends with.

catmandu
06-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Scrappy Two, Miquelito and Pouncierge , my Mature Kitten Trio still run about at warp speed.:D
It startles Panther and I and gives my Big Black Cat some incentive to shed some years and race about himself too.:):)
Thats good as My Tubster Panther is a stylish stout.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
06-01-2011, 11:55 AM
When Storm was much younger he would hang upside down from one of the holes in his cat tree. I called it doing the monkey.:) All I had to do was to go to the cat tree and pound on it with my hands and say "Do the monkey". Then he'd jump up and hang upside down. My other cat at the time,Pepper, tried to do it a few times but he wasn't very coordinated and so he'd just fall to the floor. I have some pictures of Storm doing this but they're on my other computer.