PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day

Marigold2
05-26-2011, 05:16 PM
I know it is a tad early but was wondering what plans everyone had for the long weekend
Daughter and I plan on going to the zoo and a movie so far.
Cleveland has just opened their new elephant exhibit that was three years in the making, very excited to see these wonderful souls.
The weather has been so horrid acrosss the US so I am hoping that it is a dry and safe weekend for all.
Blessings from my home to yours,
Bosco, Jake, Kei-Kei (Mr. Cutie Pants), Bennybunny, Clover and Monica

sparks19
05-27-2011, 08:12 AM
Sounds like fun :)

We are going to a friends house tomorrow for a BBQ/get together. Supposed to be scattered storms that day so we'll see if we get to spend the day outside or stuck inside haha but if it's nice they'll have the sprinkler set up for the kids to play in. Will be fun.

Sunday we have been invited to Fajita and margarita night at hubby's Aunt Sandy's house. That's always fun.

Monday hubby actually gets the day off work so who knows what we will do that day. We may decide to just hang out in the yard relaxing all day lol who knows.

I hope everyone has a great long weekend

cassiesmom
05-27-2011, 01:56 PM
No plans. I'm working Monday, though.

Petting and hugs to Bosco, Jake, Kei-Kei (Mr. Cutie Pants), Bennybunny, Clover, Belle and Beezer! :D

lvpets2002
05-27-2011, 04:10 PM
:) What a bummer Elyse.. Thank Goodnes I will be off work thru Tuesday & will be 4 whole days to spoil me & the babies.. I only have 19 days vacation time due.. Ha Ha gotta burn it sometime.. I want to go for a peticure on the footsyyss.. I will pamper & spend time with the kitties.. I have some yard work to do.. I would like to go see a movie if there is one out there to see.. Marigold what movie are you going to go see?? Give me some ideas please..

No plans. I'm working Monday, though.

Petting and hugs to Bosco, Jake, Kei-Kei (Mr. Cutie Pants), Bennybunny, Clover, Belle and Beezer! :D

Taz_Zoee
05-27-2011, 04:38 PM
I've been neglecting my household duties, so I will be cleaning house all weekend. Yay me!! Then last night the boyfriend mentioned "having some people over on Saturday". So that would mean I'd have to kick the house cleaning into high gear to get it done by then. :( I was liking the idea of being able to spread it out over three days.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and the weather isn't too bad. :)

sparks19
05-28-2011, 07:44 AM
DOH!!!!

our plans have changed. We had to cancel out of the BBQ and we may have to cancel out of our plans tomorrow too. Hannah is sick :(

I noticed she had a bit of a fever last night and didn't seem to have much of an appetite. Today is the same story so it's going to be another movie day at our house instead :)

Alysser
05-28-2011, 07:53 AM
I am planning a picnic with my friend for Monday. Today I'm working and tomorrow I'm going to a baseball game with my family and my best friend. :) Yesterday I tied dyed t-shirts after going hiking for a bit at the local park. It's been a really nice 2 days so far.

moosmom
05-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Working on getting an animal protest together for the June 6th hearing of a &*$#@! who stabbed an 8 month old bulldog puppy 29 times. Online for 2 days emailing, writing letters, notifying my homeys to be there and be a voice for "Princess". I am STOKED!!!!!

Praying to the "Probation Gods" that this douche bag is in violation of his probation so his sorry @$$ goes back to the pokey.

Princess is doing well and has a whole bunch of followers. The news media is all over this one!!!

Here's the link to the story of which I was quoted at the end:

http://nhregister.com/

Medusa
05-28-2011, 03:52 PM
No plans. Last year I had a BBQ but this year I decided that it's just too much work to get the house and patio ready and cook all the food, etc. One friend is on vacation, another is going riding w/her friend, another is moving, etc. I already cleaned the house but I have lots of movies I can watch and maybe even sit on the patio and read for a while. No invitations so I guess it's just me and the Fur Posse.

neko1
05-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Doing nothing. My allergies are so bad that I'm stuck in the house with a sore throat, stuffed up, jaw pain, back pain, watery eyes.......:(

pomtzu
05-28-2011, 04:45 PM
Nothing special. Just chillin'............
Will probably be stuck in the house where it's cool and enjoying the a.c. It got too hot, too fast. :mad: Anybody like hot and humid??? - come to DE. :eek: