PDA

View Full Version : Emerald & Laney

AvaJoy
05-26-2011, 08:54 AM
You are both very cute turtles, Emerald and Laney! You make your devoted guardian very happy with your distinctly different personalities, and even though you look identical you are each unique and your person knows who is who. Maybe someday you will have baby turtles! :love: Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration enjoying a swim in the tank and a stroll outside!:)

tatsxxx11
05-26-2011, 09:28 AM
Good morning Emerald and Laney! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)
How lucky are we, having not just one but two cutie Red Sliders as our very special and most deserving, honorees!:cool: What a precious pair you are, and your proud, devoted young person doubly blessed, having you both to love and cherish! And your person is right...it is hard to tell you apart! hehe But as Avajoy has said, while you may look indentical to all but your human, you each have yourvery own unique, equally precious personalities; how neat is that! Your person loves you so very much, and for good reason! Any human would consider her/himself lucky to have two best friends as special as you, Emerald and Laney!:)
Hope you kids are treated to a very special day, enjoying roaming in your garden and soaking up the sun, swimming in your deluxe "pool," and being spoiled to the max!:D
Lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Emerald and Laney! Long and happy life to you both!:love::love::love:

KentuckyJim
05-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Hello, my friend. Thanks so much for sharing your turtles with us. One of my first pets when I was young (that was VERY long ago. I turned sixty in February this year) was a turtle, a red-eared slider like yours. I named it "Terry", although I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. Since I was a little boy, I just assumed my turtle was a boy turtle, too.
There is a way you can tell if you have a boy turtle or not, and I think this goes for all turtles: the male turtle has long front claws, quite a bit longer than the female.
Well, I'll let you go now. Take care of yourself. I feel sure you always do your best in school. I wish I had done the same but I didn't. I just didn't do as well as I could have.
May the Lord bless and keep you and your family always.
My love to all in Jesus, my Savior,
Jim Grayson
Lexington, Kentucky
USA

mon
05-26-2011, 01:04 PM
Well now, it appears that you have a couple of fine looking turtles indeed! What a lucky person. Happy there are two of them so they are never lonely and can keep each other company :love: Brilliant Pets of the day today :love: Carry on :love: Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D