PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a Pet Talk Meeting for OR

luckies4me
11-04-2002, 02:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a get together in Eugene OR? There is a GREAT dog park nearby!! Of course, it will be planned for March/April or so but I would want to start working on the details now. Of course every animal person here is welcomed and you can bring your pets with you. There is a really nice community center here that can be rented out that we canuse. They provide tables, chairs etc all for a decent price. I can cordinate pretty much everything but help would be handy.

Anyone interested? Oh and we can go to my house and see my 50plus pets too, lol!:p

luckies4me
11-04-2002, 02:12 PM
Also we can have a fundraiser beforehand so we can print tshirts. My bf is a screenprinter and I think it would be so cool to have official pettalk metting shirts! :D Anyone interested?

wolf_Q
11-04-2002, 07:57 PM
Hey if you want to have that fundraiser to raise money to fly me there, I'll be there! lol. :D It sounds like it would be fun, but I'm not sure if I could afford to go.

luckies4me
11-04-2002, 11:18 PM
Well you will have plenty of time to save, lol! Considering if won't be held until March/April. I am thinking of signing up for a Payapal donations through my site to see if anyone out there would like to donate for the get together. Hey, it might work!:p

Anyone else interested? It will be soooooo much fun, trust me. :D

Vermontcat
11-12-2002, 03:39 PM
Hi Luckie!
Well, I can't make it to Oregon but as you can see now both Wolf Q and I are interested in the T-shirt idea.;) I hope we can work together on this, ok?

luckies4me
11-12-2002, 03:51 PM
Fine with me. I can get us a deal, hehe!:D

Nomilynn
11-12-2002, 11:29 PM
I could probably come to one in Oregon (my parents live in Sisters.. just over the mountain from you!!) but I can't come that early because I'm still in school. If it was May I might be able to do it! :D

luckies4me
11-13-2002, 10:10 AM
COOL! Summer would be better. There are so many things to do here and we live by the lake. Maybe you can bring me a skunk over the border, hehe. :D