PDA

View Full Version : Filou

opschick
05-25-2011, 05:13 AM
Filou I love that your favorite food is pancakes! You sound like such a nice boy and I'm glad you have a family that loves you. Happy dotd!

tatsxxx11
05-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Hi Filou! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious boy!:love:
What a handsome Cocker you are, Filou; just love your "party" coat coloring, and that big, beautiful smile!:cool: What a wonderful life you have been blessed with, Filou! Your family loves you so very much, and it's clear you love them back just as much! Your Grampa was right, Filou; you will always be there for your young people, watching over them, loving them, caring for them! How lucky they are to have such a sweet and loving best friend and protector in you, Filou!:)
Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope that you and your wonderful family enjoy a very special day, that you're spoiled to the max, and treated all your heart desires...most of all, lots of extra loving!
Hugs and kisses to you precious Filou, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

Momo
05-25-2011, 08:21 AM
Filou - you don't need to know any tricks to be a beloved pet - lol!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :)

BarbIvey
05-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Yummmmmm...pancakes! I agree with you ;)
Happy Dog of the Day to such a handsome boy !

lizbud
05-25-2011, 05:09 PM
Hello Darling Filou,

I've never seen a cuter picture of you sweetie.:love: You have such
a sweet smile. I am very happy to meet you.:) I can tell that you are
much loved by all in your house,:love: Congratulations on being chosen
as our special DOG OF THE DAY. I wish I could reach through the screen
and give you a big ole kiss, but since I can't do that, I'll just send lots
of cyber hugs & kisses to you sweet boy.:) xoxoxo :)

chocolatepuppy
05-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Oh my gosh Filou, what a gorgeous boy you are!:love: Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!:D

mon
05-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Filou is magnificent! I think it's hilarious that you know that Filou's favorite color is yellow :) You must be a very smart and observant person :) Your little dog sure deserves to be Dog of the day! He is so wonderful and you all have a great life together, okay? Peace and love :D:D