PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Tia!!

MoonandBean
05-23-2011, 09:52 AM
I am such a sucker for Westie's!! Have never seen one I didn't fall in love with...you are no exception. Those pink ears and adorable faces....GAH...I could just smooch you right through the screen :love:

Congrats on being our Dog Of The Day!!! I bet you are "Dog of the day" everyday though, right!? :D

opschick
05-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Tia, you are certainly one cute doggie! I love the pic of you in the car with your sunglasses on. happy dotd to you

tatsxxx11
05-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Good morning Tia! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful girl!:) Who can resist a Westie is right! Not me, and clearly not your precious young girl! What a sweet, sweet photo that is, and how lucky your girl is to have a beautiful best friend, a loving and loyal protector like you to grow up with, share her life with!:) All of your photos are precious, can't pick a fave, but I must say you look mighty cool in those stylin' shades; heading out for a tool around town in your convertible look like, hehe!:cool:
What a very special pup you are, Tia, and one most deserving Dog of the Day! Your family is so very proud of their beautiful, smart, life loving best furkid, and rightfully so!
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more years together! Love and cuddles to you, precious Tia!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
05-23-2011, 12:49 PM
Awww, Tia! What a cutie! My best friend's family was owned by a Westie for a long time and like you, she had an enormous, fun personality! You are very smart and special -- Happy Dog of the Day!

mon
05-23-2011, 04:00 PM
What can one say, but what a sweetheart Tia is :love: Wonderful, beautiful Dog of the day!! Peace and love:love::D:D:cool:

lizbud
05-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Hello Tia,

You are such a cutie pie pup.:love: Sounds like you are a smart girl too.
I am so happy to meet you today & offer my congrats on being our special
DOG OF THE DAY.:) I hope you enjoy your special day. Sending lots of hugs
and kisses sweetheart. xoxoxo:)

Momo
05-23-2011, 08:03 PM
What a lovely lil' Westie you are! Your pics are great - especially the one of you in the car with the sunglasses on - lol! :)
And you are smart too...believe it or not, I have a kitty who is just as smart (They all are, actually)!
Enjoy your DOTD status, Tia! :love: