PDA

View Full Version : Naylee is on TV!

IRescue452
05-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Animal Planet plays the commercial (probably in WI only) for the Fox Valley Humane Association's fundraiser "Bark in the Park". I saw it the other day and there was a picture of Nay from 2 years ago wearing a birthday hat. I wish they'd have it on youtube or their website because I'd like to save the video for when she's gone. I don't know if I should take Nay or Autumn this year since they're both getting old and Nay probably won't be around next year. It would be such a pain to take both and try to walk around the event but I don't want to miss a moment with either one.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/bbflygirl/cats%20and%20dogs/IMG_1030.jpg Not the tv picture but the closest one I have

Taz_Zoee
05-19-2011, 05:37 PM
That's so cool!! Keep checking You Tube, it might show up eventually.

We have a Bark in the Park here in San Jose too! We went last year and plan on going again this year. It's in September. :D

Maybe you could take Naylee for part of the day and then take Autumn the other part of the day. Unless it's not close enough to where you live to do that.

K9karen
05-19-2011, 10:48 PM
How adorable!

I have an idea. Maybe if you call the Fox Valley Humane Assoc. and tell them that you saw Naylee in a commercial on Animal Planet, they may be able to make a CD for you. They would have had to submit the tape to Animal Planet I think. I mean, it's been decades since I worked in the advertising field and things were so different, but I can't see why this wouldn't work. Tell them you want the memory.

I sure hope you can get a copy. What a beautiful memory. I know I would want to see it all the time.