PDA

View Full Version : Dog Show in Winnipeg 2011 - Aug 13

Freedom
05-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Thought I'd share this info for any interested:

The Bichon Frise Club of Canada 2011 Specialty will be held in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Saturday August 13th. There will be a Dinner and Awards Banquet Saturday evening following the Show. Sunday morning the Manitoba Friends of the Bichon Frise (MFBF) will host a Breakfast Buffet with the BFCC Annual General Meeting to follow.
Hope to see all our friends (furry and otherwise) from all over the world!!!!!

If you are interested, here is the FB link:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_185808584795942

This man, Wayne Morrow, seems to be the "go to" person for all the details; he set up the FB page, adds folks, set up a phone committee, the awards sponsorship committee and a lot of other things.

[email protected]

More info:
The MCA dog show starts on Thursday August 11th and runs to Sunday August 14th with 4 all breed shows. On Friday there is a Group Six Specialty to enter your Bichon in as well as the BFCC Specialty on Saturday the 13th....so you have SIX shows to get points...coool huh! we hope to see you there!

The actual BFCC Specialty is on Saturday Aug 13, Kathy. It is being held in conjunction with the Manitoba Canine Association (MCA) and Group 6 club.

Go to www.canuckdogs.com, prairies, shows and trials, Manitboa Canine Association to find more information on all the shows held during the specialty. All shows will be in the same facility.

I hope someone from here will attend and take photos!!!

OH HEY!! I just heard back from Wayne, they also have an annual Bichon Bash there in Winnipeg too! "We also have a yearly Bichon Bash here in Winnipeg for all Bichon pets, rescue, show, cross breed or otherwise. What a great time we have too."

Contact him directly for info!

Lilith Cherry
05-19-2011, 08:37 AM
It sounds like a lot of fun but unfortunately It would be a 2500 mile round trip and I would need a mortgage to pay the gas bill!:)

Freedom
05-19-2011, 10:40 AM
I would need a mortgage to pay the gas bill!:)

:p:D