PDA

View Full Version : Chip's new career?

momoffuzzyfaces
05-17-2011, 12:29 PM
I think he is training for the circus. He swings on my window blinds: trapeze artist?
He picks on Chester and Angel: lion tamer?
He jumps to the top of metal shelves 6 to 7 feet high: gymnist?
He walks along the exhaust fan cover over my cook stove: high wire act?
He knocks things off of everything he touches: elephant cleaner upper?
Wonder if Ringling Bros has any openings?:D:love:

astrid
05-17-2011, 03:50 PM
he makes us laugh: clown? :D:D

catmandu
05-18-2011, 09:51 AM
He flies through the air with the Greatest of Ease, the Amazing Chip!!:love::love:

Freedom
05-18-2011, 12:00 PM
He heee, oh Chip, if you only knew!

ELEPHANT cleaner upper???? :D

cassiesmom
05-18-2011, 12:12 PM
You give me smiles ... comedian Chip!

lvpets2002
05-18-2011, 12:14 PM
:) Well described there Connie.. Sounds just like his sibbie brother Sunny.. Good Gosh you should be glad I got one & you got the other.. If they was both together I do believe you & I would be Insane for sure..:D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-18-2011, 12:28 PM
:) Well described there Connie.. Sounds just like his sibbie brother Sunny.. Good Gosh you should be glad I got one & you got the other.. If they was both together I do believe you & I would be Insane for sure..:D

I was wondering the other day if I might have made a mistake in keeping Chip instead of Sunny. Sounds like we would both have our hands full either way. ;)

I couldn't do without my chippy's funny face now though. Lets just hope they never have a face to face family reunion. :D :love:

lvpets2002
05-18-2011, 12:31 PM
:p Gosh does that mean we are not having summer camp at your house?? Darn Darn :D

I was wondering the other day if I might have made a mistake in keeping Chip instead of Sunny. Sounds like we would both have our hands full either way. ;)

I couldn't do without my chippy's funny face now though. Lets just hope they never have a face to face family reunion. :D :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-18-2011, 12:35 PM
:p Gosh does that mean we are not having summer camp at your house?? Darn Darn :D

Not this year. I have the three outside babies to keep an eye on. Maybe we can have it at your place? ;):D

lvpets2002
05-18-2011, 12:38 PM
:cool: Now now remember I have the bottle baby now too.. So we will all pack & go to Uncle Gary's or Elyse's Place.. :D

Not this year. I have the three outside babies to keep an eye on. Maybe we can have it at your place? ;):D

momoffuzzyfaces
05-18-2011, 01:45 PM
:cool: Now now remember I have the bottle baby now too.. So we will all pack & go to Uncle Gary's or Elyse's Place.. :D

That sounds like a great idea. For US any way!!! (not so sure how Uncle Gary or Elyse will feel about it ):D