PDA

View Full Version : Annie

jspence
05-17-2011, 01:37 AM
What a great find when you arrived home to see Annie in your yard. She is a beautiful girl. Just her looks suggest love, tenderness and devotion. I think it was a terrific idea to bring Annie into your family. As for LilGirl, you couldn't have given her a greater gift. Annie is grateful that you gave her a loving home and she will never, ever forget it. She certainly deserves to be honored. Me and mine hope you and your family of all species have many more years of love and happiness.
I have a little girl named Annie that someone put out on a rural road as a very young puppy and we were lucky enough to find her. We had more than enough dogs at the time but we could not leave her to fend for herself. We were going to find her a good home, so in the absence of a name we called her orphan Annie. Our family of canines accepted and embraced her immediately and so ours was the good home we found for her and we dropped the word orphan. She's been part of our family for ten years and we love her beyond measure.
All the best to you and your Annie.

chocolatepuppy
05-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Good morning Annie!:love: It's great to see you as DOTD! You're a beautiful girl! Congrats and
I hope you and LilGirl have a fun day!!!:D

opschick
05-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Oh Annie my heart breaks when I think how cruel people are especially ones that don't even have the decency to bring an animal they don't want to a shelter. I wish they could take all those people and zap them off the planet. I'm so glad for people like your family that take the chance on pups like you. As the owner of 4 rescues those pups are eternally grateful and love you so very much. I love your picture with your sister and the one of you on your back loving your life now. Happy dotd to you

Freedom
05-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Hey Annie, it's is YOU as our Dog of the Day! I did not know your story as to how you came to be in the home you have now. All I can say is: I lvoe happy endings!

A great furever home, AND now a PT home as well. You sound a gentle soul, and the way you play with LilGirl makes me laugh!

Sending you some belly rubs and an animal cracker treat for this special day -- but then, every day now is special for you, dear Annie!

BarbIvey
05-17-2011, 09:24 AM
What a face !!! :love::love::love: Happy Dog of the Day sweet one !

MoonandBean
05-17-2011, 09:49 AM
Such a great rescue story (sad beginning...great middle!!) I wish you and your family a wonderful, long, happy, healthy life together. Thank you for rescuing her...you changed her life furrever :love:

Harleygirl
05-17-2011, 09:50 AM
You mention that Annie never gave up....well....YOU never gave up on her!! Congratulations on your patience and work with her. I adopt and nurture old Goldens through a Chicago rescue and we are going thru some trying times with a "new" old Golden we just adopted.

Love Annie, she is Wonderful!!!

tatsxxx11
05-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you dear, sweet, precious Annie!:) You are orphan no more, but still, your sweet name fits you to a "t!"Yours is one of those inspirational, life affirming rescue stories that warms the heart to its core, gives one hope, and keeps a smile plastered on your face all day long!:love:

No Annie, you never gave up, never lost hope, and how well your strength, courage and determination have been rewarded; you're a fighter and a true survivor! I can almost feel that proverbial sigh of relief you heaved, the look on your face when you and your Mommy first laid eyes on each other! You knew that very minute that you had finally found your forever family, that one who would love you forever and ever, unconditionally! What an unexpected blessing for your family you turned out to be, Annie, how lucky they are to have a beautiful, loving best furkid in you! And oh, didn't your little sister, LilGirl, find the best big sis in you!:D That photo of her adoringly looking up at you is beyond precious...all of your photos, heart melting! *sigh*

I was so touched by your story, Annie, and so very happy to have had the chance to meet you and pay tribute to the very special, very courageous, most beautiful girl that you are! Enjoy a very happy day, sweet angel girl, celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight with your beloved LilGirl and your wonderful human family! And here's to many, many more wonderful years together!:love:
Hugs and kisses to you, precious Annie, and to LilGirl too!:love::love::love:

KotaDoke
05-17-2011, 11:48 AM
I just have to say Annie is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! What a blessing to have her find you, and vise versa!

cassiesmom
05-17-2011, 12:07 PM
Dear sweet Annie! I am getting in the car Right Now to go to North Carolina to give you hugs and snuggles, tummy rubs and an animal cracker :D You definitely chose the right yard that day! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Annie and lovies to you, Lil Girl and LUke too :love:!

sasvermont
05-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Gee Annie, you are such a sweet girl. I am so happy you found your fur-ever home at last. You are lucky and so is your new family. I hope you have many more good years with your new family.

Congratulations for being The Dog of the Day! You deserve it for sure.

Hope you have a good day today and get lots of cookies for being such a good girl.

Love and kisses from all the creatures at Camp Vermont! :love::love::love::love::love:

Momo
05-17-2011, 03:39 PM
I love reading stories about great rescues...not only does it mean that another deserving pet has a loving home, but also the fact that there are still enough people out there who care enough about them. :love:
Kudos to Aniie and her family!
Have a great Dog of the Day, Annie, and contiue to live and love in doggie happiness! :)

lizbud
05-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi Annie, I recognized your picture right away sweetie.:love: You are
such a pretty girl & a wonderful DOG OF THE DAY.:) I remember your momma
telling the story of how you joined your new family. It was just meant to be,
I'm sure. I am so happy you picked the right house that day long ago.:)
Enjoy your special day as our own PT DOTD sweet girl.:love: Sending lots
of hugs & kisses for you & some for LilGirl too.:love:

tatsxxx11
05-17-2011, 04:17 PM
Had to come back...I forgot to say, hugs and smoochies to Luke, AND to mention that Annie is one of PT's very own!:cool: Your Mommy must be so proud!
Hope you're enjoying your day, sweet Annie!:love:

3Catcondo
05-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Annie-
You are certainly a beautiful girl! I'm so glad you found a PT home back then, they are the best! Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Amy

mon
05-18-2011, 03:52 AM
:DAnnie is so wonderful I can hardly bear it!!! Thanx, it was so great to see her pretty face today :love: Lovely family, lovely dog Amen :love::D:D:D:D:p