PDA

View Full Version : Daisy!

opschick
05-16-2011, 05:36 AM
Cute sleeping puppy alert! Daisy I love your pictures sleeping. Sounds like you will have a nice life with your new family. Happy dotd!

mrsbnatural
05-16-2011, 07:37 AM
*BOOM!*

That was the sound of my head exploding at your overwhelming cuteness, sweetheart! I have always loved your breed of dog and if you were mine, I'd kiss you so much, you'd have a bald spot on your head and your little pawsies would never touch the ground! :love: :love: :love:

I wish I could reach through the screen and give you tons of lovins, you precious little doll! I hope someday to have a doggie just like you. Have a great day as Dog of the Day! :D :D :D

kaycountrygal
05-16-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello Daisy in Australia!! You are adorable!! You are such a cute sweet little dog and I'm sending congrats to you for being DOTD. Hope you have many years with your family. I enjoyed all the cute photos. Kay in NC USA

cassiesmom
05-16-2011, 12:21 PM
Hello, Daisy! You are absolutely adorable! I wouldn't be able to resist your pretty eyes either! Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
05-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Oh, what a doll baby you are!!!:D And yes, you should most definitely come with a cuteness alert warning--->thud!:love: After viewing heart melting, painfully precious pic #1 I said to myself, "It doesn't get any cuter than this," only to flip to the next pic and be proven wrong!:D You are just too darn adorable for your own good, sweetheart; a human could get lost in those BIG brown eyes, and that sweet, furry little face of yours just begs for kisses...that sweet, furry belly, too!:D

What a wonderful life awaits you, Daisy, what wonderful memories you and your family will be making over the many years to come! How lucky they are to have a furkid as sweet and loving as you to call their very own!:cool:

Hope you're enjoying a super duper, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl, being spoiled and loved to pieces...you sure deserve it!:) Lots of cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, precious Daisy!:love::love::love:

lizbud
05-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Hello Daisy,

You sure are a precious little pup & I'm so glad you have such a
loving family. You and Molly make quite a pair I'll bet.:love: Congratulations
on being chosen as our delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many cyber
hugs & kisses sweet baby girl.:)

mon
05-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Daisy is alarmingly cute, I almost stroked out with glee looking at her adorable self!!! :D Have a wonderful life :love: Peace and love :D:D:D:p

Momo
05-16-2011, 10:05 PM
What a lovely lil' girl you are, Daisy! I love your pictures...such a sweet fun lil' girl! :love:
Have a great DOTD! :love: