PDA

View Full Version : The Cat From He!! TV show?

RICHARD
05-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Has anyone seen this show on the Animal Planet Channel?

I watched two episodes last night (Saturday Night) and it was FANTASTIC.

The host of the show is a cat whisperer!

Each episode deals with two families/couples that have problem cats. They call in Jackson- the host - to go to the home and give them an asessment of their 'problem' cats.

Most of the the time it's the way the hoomans in the home are interacting with the felines.

One segment dealt with a crazy cat who would bite and hiss at everyone that came into the house. The host made a few suggestions about setting up the home to be more cat friendly and gave the owners a few suggestions about how to deal with the problems.

He was able to 'rehab' the cat and the owners and the cat turned out to just need some places to climb and a little play time.

It was a great program and very educational.

Grace
05-15-2011, 06:11 PM
We watched the first week it was on and got some good pointers on how to deal with our diva - Reese. Forgot to watch last night - baseball from NYC got my attention.

krazyaboutkatz
05-16-2011, 01:36 AM
Yes, I've watched this show for the past 2 weeks and I love it.:) I'm so amazed by the end of the show at how Jackson is able to turn the cats lives around into much happier ones and make the owners much happier too. I hope that they'll continue to have many more episodes.:)

Taz_Zoee
05-16-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh, I missed it this weekend. Darn! I did see it the first weekend, but only the last half of the show. With Lulu and Sully. I love this show!! :D I think Jackson is great! :)

Randi
05-16-2011, 09:32 AM
I'm looking forward to see it over here - sounds very interesting. :)

catmandu
05-16-2011, 09:35 AM
I will look that up on youtube Richard, it costs too much to have that channel here.
How do you and Edster like your Old Kentucky Home?:love:

lvpets2002
05-16-2011, 10:34 AM
:) Yes I have been watching this show & also the cat lover show too.. I just love them both..

RICHARD
05-17-2011, 02:58 PM
I will look that up on youtube Richard, it costs too much to have that channel here.
How do you and Edster like your Old Kentucky Home?:love:

I love it here, so does the Edster.

Ed has taken to Tucker the dog- his friend and pal - and I am so happy about it.

GILL
05-17-2011, 03:22 PM
It's a great show. Wife says that I've been doing it right. i just do what I think is right.

Taz_Zoee
05-17-2011, 05:06 PM
:) Yes I have been watching this show & also the cat lover show too.. I just love them both..

Are you talking about Must Love Cats?? They did an episode at the shelter where I volunteer. I was there when they were shooting it. I made sure to stay out of the camera view though. LOL

happylabs
06-03-2011, 11:16 AM
I watched part of the first show last night and then the second one that came on. I love this guy! Everything he says and does makes sense and some of it is common sense but sometimes we don't always think about these things.

I think the cat's name was Mini Bar (?) was feral and they were trying to tame her to be an inside cat. By the end of the show the owner was sitting on the floor petting her and she was sleeping and I just wanted to cry tears of joy! This guy has such a rewarding job.

The other cat was a white cat and I cannot remember her name but she was biting the male owner of the household. That one was pretty easy. The guy was holding the cat like a baby. Duh! She was really a pretty cat too.

Then there was the Sphynx who was getting into everything. Poor cat had no toys or anything of his own.

I love this show because it is teaching me things that I may have never know.

lvpets2002
06-03-2011, 12:18 PM
:) Yes that is the name of the show.. Also last night I watched the Cat from Hell.. It was about a bigg white male cat that had a temperment.. Come to find out it was because the way the people held him & did certain things that the cat just didnt like.. All ended good..

Are you talking about Must Love Cats?? They did an episode at the shelter where I volunteer. I was there when they were shooting it. I made sure to stay out of the camera view though. LOL

happylabs
06-03-2011, 01:37 PM
:) Yes that is the name of the show.. Also last night I watched the Cat from Hell.. It was about a bigg white male cat that had a temperment.. Come to find out it was because the way the people held him & did certain things that the cat just didnt like.. All ended good..

LOL...read my post right before yours about the white cat.