PDA

View Full Version : Failed foster!

Lilith Cherry
05-14-2011, 05:50 PM
John and I would like to to announce the adoption of of our latest dogkid, Finney the Shih Tzu!
Since we gort him as a foster he has fitted in so well we couldn't bear to part with the little chap; we heard this morning there had been two applications for him and one look at John's face told thge rescue ladies he wasn't going anywhere! So Ben and Napoleon have a brother to play with permanently and we are very happy:D
Sandie - you may now laugh:p We will have another foster dog too He is arriving tonight!

Freedom
05-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the "Failed Fostering 101" Club! :D Somehow, the moment we saw him, many of us knew he was a keeper!

Congrats, Finney, on landing in a wonderful FUREVER Home! :love:

ANOTHER one so soon? Oh my! Good luck, ha ha haaa. ;)

pomtzu
05-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Hmmm - I think I remember saying something to the effect of Finney not going anywhere.

Good work Finney - looking absolutely adorable and playing nice with the other 4-legged residents that were already there, sure paid off big time.

Welcome Finney - another wonderful PT permanent status pup! :love:

Asiel
05-14-2011, 06:40 PM
I think he's adorable. A few friends have those little guys except they are girls but they are cute.

pomtzu
05-14-2011, 06:46 PM
I think he's adorable. A few friends have those little guys except they are girls but they are cute.

Ahem????? - Did you forget about my guy????
Finney - Sparky sends a big welcome woof to you!

cassiesmom
05-14-2011, 07:33 PM
Yay, yay, yay! Welcome, Finn! :D

robinh
05-14-2011, 07:37 PM
:D
Love it when a foster gets a happy ending especially when they were in the right place all along. Congrats on the new family member!!

DriftyAlison0
05-14-2011, 08:32 PM
This is why I don't foster. Peaches was supposed to be a foster kitty and that failed. Tigger was supposed to be a foster kitty too but that failed as well. We did find 2 other kittens new homes though, although we need to make a fail fostering 101 course sometime.

krazyaboutkatz
05-15-2011, 01:47 AM
Congrats!!!:D I don't think that I could ever foster either because I'd always fail.;)

MoonandBean
05-15-2011, 07:29 AM
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!! I love foster failures!!!!!!

Lilith Cherry
05-15-2011, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome to Finney! Sparky, Finney says Thu-chi che which as you of course know is Tibetan for thank you:) He sends woofs to Mindy too.

He has just recovered from a corneal ulcer which happens when he got scratched and bitten at another foster home and can now see to play much better. He is currently making friends with the newest foster, Twister, a maltese who arrived last night.:D

pomtzu
05-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome to Finney! Sparky, Finney says Thu-chi che which as you of course know is Tibetan for thank you:) He sends woofs to Mindy too.

He has just recovered from a corneal ulcer which happens when he got scratched and bitten at another foster home and can now see to play much better. He is currently making friends with the newest foster, Twister, a maltese who arrived last night.:D

Oh my!!! - you're killing me here. A MALTESE????? - another one of my very favorites!!!! I think you get the picture - I LOVE the little fluffy ones! :) Do we get to see Twister pics??? - please-please-please...........:D

Lilith Cherry
05-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Ellie I just posted Twister in his own thread! Having little fluffs is FUN!:D