PDA

View Full Version : #429 - It's just divine!

gini
05-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Why did it have to rhyme? I have no idea.

But it is almost lunch time and I brought lunch - fresh roasted turkey breast sandwiches with tomato, lettuce and lots of mayo on wheat bread.

The turkey is still warm - so hurry up and get one.

Randi
05-12-2011, 01:15 PM
Oh Gini, if it's as good as the one you served at Christmas, I'll have one right away! :p A glass of white to go with it, please! .... or should I stick with water? You decide!

Karen
05-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Sounds yummy, save one for me? ;) I'll bring tea - iced for folks in warmer climes, and hot tea for folks in still-chilly places!

Queen of Poop
05-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Mmmmm, sounds good, but just water for me right now thanks. I'm off to the dentist for a crown this afternoon. I find it better to have an empty tummy when flipped virtually upside down in the dental chair. I'll be back later for some goodies!

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-12-2011, 04:01 PM
That sounds really good Gini, I can definitely go for one of those. I'm about to make some crab cakes so I'll send some along.

Medusa
05-12-2011, 06:36 PM
Yum, Ginny. Hot cocoa would go perfect w/that. :)

K9karen
05-12-2011, 10:29 PM
Gini, I KNEW I loved you. My sandwiches require L & T and TONS of mayo! Fresh turkey breast! Mmmmmm! Doesn't get much better! Let's see, I'll have ice tea with that please...oh, and some chips on the side, please and thank you!

slick
05-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Oh my, I didn't get a chance to pop in yesterday (thank you w-u-r-k :rolleyes:)

So here I am sittin' at the bar with Orc by my side. I've been thinking alot about Mario lately. Hope he's having the time of his life at the RB. I'm glad we kept his "mark" on the rafters.....

Yummy - I'll have a turkey breast (well, not the whole breast...:D) sammy with lots of the fixin's.

Are there any crab cakes left????? I'll take a boatload. :)

Lady's Human
05-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Not sure about the boatload, I had quite a few, maybe a lifeboat full left!

Mario's "mark"? Only one? I see several marks the stinker made with cherry pits.....

In any case, just got done putting in some more work on the garden, so I'll take a sammich and a beer, please.

cassiesmom
05-14-2011, 12:13 AM
Hello, just me Elyse ... Could I have decaf coffee, please?

wombat2u2004
05-14-2011, 06:02 AM
Not sure about the boatload, I had quite a few, maybe a lifeboat full left!

Mario's "mark"? Only one? I see several marks the stinker made with cherry pits.....

In any case, just got done putting in some more work on the garden, so I'll take a sammich and a beer, please.

Geez LH, this garden is becoming a bigger production than Ben Hur :p

I'll have a beer barkeep.
Dunno about the crab cakes tho, they kinda look glossy on the top.
Are you sure Orc has been licking them again ??? :eek:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Hot chocolate for me Please!!! It's cold and damp and windy and I'm freezing. I turned my furnace back on. It irks me to turn it on in May but not as much as it would irk me to hurt because I didn't turn it on. :D:love:

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-14-2011, 12:50 PM
Geez LH, this garden is becoming a bigger production than Ben Hur :p

I'll have a beer barkeep.
Dunno about the crab cakes tho, they kinda look glossy on the top.
Are you sure Orc has been licking them again ??? :eek:

Well LH is making the garden bigger than it was last year so it could very well be big enough to have chariot races in the fall when we're done with it.

I hope Orc hasn't been licking the crab cakes, they were suppose to be for everybody. Oh well, I'll just bring in some of my left over spaghetti sauce and make some pasta to go with it for lunch-and no Orc you can't lick the crockpot clean until everybody has had at least one round.

gini
05-14-2011, 12:59 PM
The Orc is licking the crock pot? Now you tell me - I wondered why it was so shiny - yuck!

wombat2u2004
05-14-2011, 08:14 PM
One can always see where the Orc has been, he leaves a trail like a snail :p

momoffuzzyfaces
05-15-2011, 12:47 PM
One can always see where the Orc has been, he leaves a trail like a snail :p

Oh, yuck!!! What was that sticky stuff on the bar stool I just sat on? :eek:

RICHARD
05-15-2011, 05:18 PM
Hey everyone,

I'll go grab the mop and bucket and try to get the place back in order.

How is everyone this week and thanks Ms. G for opening the bar in my absence.

Karen
05-16-2011, 05:50 PM
Oaky, I've brought some birthday cake - Huntington Chocolate cake, with homemade icing (why anyone bothers with the store stuff is beyond me ...) to share, as it's a certain someone's birthday!

Happy Birthday! And now you cannot say I ratted you out, I didn't tell anybody whose it is ...

Lady's Human
05-16-2011, 08:09 PM
You're gonna need more than a mop..........somehow the cleaning of the Augean stables come to mind.......

:eek:

Edwina's Secretary
05-16-2011, 09:43 PM
Many happy and healthy returns of the day LH!

Lady's Human
05-17-2011, 06:07 AM
:p To both of ya!

wombat2u2004
05-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Oaky, I've brought some birthday cake - Huntington Chocolate cake, with homemade icing (why anyone bothers with the store stuff is beyond me ...) to share, as it's a certain someone's birthday!

Happy Birthday! And now you cannot say I ratted you out, I didn't tell anybody whose it is ...

I know who it is :D
Yes, some chocolate cake for me please.