PDA

View Full Version : I'm done with my freshman year in college!

Roxyluvsme13
05-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi all!

I'm headed back home for the summer here in about 4 hours. I just completed my freshman year of college :D. It went by really quickly, and I can't believe that the first year is already over. I'm one of the last people on campus and I am so ready to leave.

But I'm excited to be going home! I haven't seen my mom or Lily or Tallulah in about 7.5 weeks, so I'm happy to be able to see them very soon. My mom is getting a new car this Saturday (she hasn't had a car for months), and then next week we're coming back to Knoxville to find a place to live, as we're moving here in the very near future.

Anyway, I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful summer and share my accomplishment. I apologize for my soon-to-be lack of posting, but I'll try to make it to the library or find an internet connection and pop in when I can.

:)

pomtzu
05-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Congratulations - year 1 is down and now history.

My granddaughter is on her way home today too - 1st year down. She'll miss her new friends at college, but is anxious to get home to family and friends here too.

Congrats to both of you girls...........:love::love:

Karen
05-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Congratulations, and do check in when you can!

caseysmom
05-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Congratulations! This year has flown by, my daughter doesn't finish until June 10th. Do you feel good about your first year?

BarbIvey
05-10-2011, 03:45 PM
*thumbsup* Good job !!! Now enjoy the summer !

phesina
05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Congratulations! Well done!!!!!

Enjoy the summer, and check in when you can.

Roxyluvsme13
05-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Congratulations - year 1 is down and now history.

My granddaughter is on her way home today too - 1st year down. She'll miss her new friends at college, but is anxious to get home to family and friends here too.

Congrats to both of you girls...........:love::love:
Woohoo, congrats to her as well! I'm also really going to miss my friends, but I'm going to make plans to see them over the summer if at all possible.

Congratulations, and do check in when you can!
Thanks, and I will!

Congratulations! This year has flown by, my daughter doesn't finish until June 10th. Do you feel good about your first year?
I feel pretty good about it. It's been a lot tougher than I expected, but I made it through. Now only 7 more years to go!

*thumbsup* Good job !!! Now enjoy the summer !
Thank you! I'm super excited to go bask in the sun!

Lilith Cherry
05-10-2011, 08:05 PM
Congratulations on a year well spent! I hope you have a lovely summer!

Scooter's Mom
05-10-2011, 09:50 PM
Wow it just feels like you got there yesterday!
Congratulations on having 1 year completed. :)

K9karen
05-10-2011, 11:44 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy your summer, have well deserved fun and check in when you can!