PDA

View Full Version : Barney Fife Is Alive And Well

lizbud
05-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Wonder if they asked him for a birth cartificate too? :rolleyes:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/news/27834521/detail.html?source=gsaa

Lady's Human
05-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Boys and girls, this is why rent-a-cops in malls with .44 magnums scare the crap out of me.

Bad enough when "real" law enforcement is that incompetent.......

Karen
05-10-2011, 12:24 PM
I was amused by "working with the manufacturer to see if something's wrong with the tests" - how about something wrong with the idjits doing the testing? Ya think?

And I was amused by a 3-mile chase at 45 miles per hour. That's a chase? For goodness sake, step on the gas a bit and get in front of the guy and pull him over!

lizbud
05-10-2011, 12:40 PM
I was amused by "working with the manufacturer to see if something's wrong with the tests" - how about something wrong with the idjits doing the testing? Ya think?

And I was amused by a 3-mile chase at 45 miles per hour. That's a chase? For goodness sake, step on the gas a bit and get in front of the guy and pull him over!

LOL :D:D It was all too funny for a real news article, except the part where
they tossed the the poor guy to the ground.

Edwina's Secretary
05-10-2011, 03:00 PM
His first mistake was DWH....

RICHARD
05-11-2011, 08:26 AM
I am sure everyone on the board has had at least one instance where they were pulled over for DWH.

Lady's Human
05-11-2011, 08:46 AM
I've been pulled over for DWRW (mr. police ociffer didn't like mu bumper sticker), but never DWH. I'm northern European stock, my skin's the wrong color. (Though I've been told to put my shirt back on so I don't blind anyone. :p)