PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day

Marigold2
05-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms here.
Does not matter if you have one or 20.
If they be human or not.
We are moms.
We love, we cry, we hug, we laugh, we support, encourage, scold, love some more and are always there. We put ourselves last, we protect with our lives our most precious babies know matter how old they are.
And a special blessing to all the moms who have children now in the heavens, as my friend Deb does. Your bravery and kindness your ability to laugh and be greatful is amazing. You are the most special kind of mom.

chocolatepuppy
05-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Happy Mother's Day! I have furkids and finkids but I sure feel like a mom!:D I'm very thankful I still have my mom and can go visit her tomorrow.:)

mrspunkysmom
05-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Happy Mother's Day, Y'all! I feel like a mom, too, since I must feed, care for, and clean up after the furkids.

phesina
05-08-2011, 07:04 AM
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers to all the kids of whatever species out there!

Pat and the seven fur-babies

Medusa
05-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Amen, sister! Happy Mothers' Day to all!

Roxyluvsme13
05-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Happy Mother's Day, all :).

I'm not with my mom today, but I sent her a card and called her. Seeing her in two days is her belated mother's day present :love:

K9karen
05-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Gawd, I miss my mom. Lots of beautiful memories.
But taking Mz L to the dog park was fun on this gorgeous day, so it was a gift to myself to spend quality time with her.

Hope all you wonderful moms to all, have a fabulous, well deserved, happy Mother's Day! Lord knows WE deserve it!

Scooter's Mom
05-08-2011, 06:28 PM
I sure miss my mom, too. It feels like forever since she went away...

Hope you all had a great day.

mrspunkysmom
05-08-2011, 06:33 PM
I wasn't sure what to say but I miss my mom, too, even though we argued a lot. I've noticed that I've been thinking of her a lot this past year. I may have also been channeling her. I seem to be picking out stuff that is pink. She loved pink and red; it went well with her dark skin. It clashes with my moderate but olive toned skin. I'm still wearing pink.

Strange.

carole
05-10-2011, 04:59 AM
mothers days was spent sick in bed, both my husband and i have had a really bad cold virus, that is taking forever to leave us, my daughter was working and my son is in china again, however i am also a mum or (mom) to my furbabies, who were here with me giving me a chance to give them lots of cuddles and pats, so not all was lost.
I did get a nice text from my son in china,and he had already bought me my beautiful wall ornament, a lizard that i chose, and he is bringing me back another fake designer handbag and wallet,my daughter has given me a voucher to spend at the garden center, so we can get a nice plant for the new courtyard.

Hope everyone had a good day though.,do share with us how your day went, even though it is a few days back now.