PDA

View Full Version : Patch needs a nap!

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-05-2011, 11:30 AM
I was going to just update the old thread but I couldn't find it so I made a new one. I just thought you guys would get a kick out of this pic I took a little while ago. Now LH is not a short person, but he's not a basket ball star either, he's about 5'11". He likes to recline one end of the sofa and relax while he's on the computer and of course, Patch likes to sleep in Dad's lap and makes himself very comfortable and has done so since he was a little biddy thing. LH would constantly say he wanted a lap cat to keep his lap warm. Well be careful what you wish for because this is what he got:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/commolady/001-2.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
05-05-2011, 11:42 AM
AWWW!!! How cute.:) He sure has grown into a very handsome cat. We need to see more pics of him though.:)

Karen
05-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Hee hee - looooooong kitty! Gotcha covered, dad!

lvpets2002
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
:love: Awee Patch you sure are so Handsome.. Yup I see your a daddy's boy.. great pic & thanks

cassiesmom
05-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Awww, Patch! I like how you have your paws stretched around daddy's legs! You sure are cute! :)

astrid
05-05-2011, 03:25 PM
awww!!! how cute:)

Medusa
05-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Aw, that is just too sweet! :love:

Freedom
05-05-2011, 05:43 PM
"Hugs for Daddy"
"You not going anywhere unless I know about it!"

Great photo! Oh I agree, we need to see more of Patch! Come to think of it, we need to see more Lady photos, too!

Taz_Zoee
05-05-2011, 06:13 PM
That is adorable!! :D
I also vote for more pictures of Patch!! And I don't even know if I've ever seen Lady for that matter. :)

maerlyn
05-05-2011, 06:48 PM
That is so cute! Of course, it's all fun and games until the human needs a drink or the "box"! :D

mrspunkysmom
05-05-2011, 07:01 PM
My mother would call him a long drink of water. Beautiful cat.

Many years ago, when Rosie was young, I acquired Maggie to keep her company and give me a break. One day while sitting at the computer, I realized that plan was a failure because I had TWO cats sleeping on my extended legs.

So how old is Patch and how much bigger will he get?

Bengalz
05-05-2011, 09:59 PM
:D:D Nice to see another "laptop" in action:D Way to go Patches - you've got it all under control sweetie:love:

Lady's Human
05-06-2011, 01:04 AM
Patch is 10 months old, we THINK he's done growing, but we're not sure. As far as Lady goes, there's a thread in Dog general somewher covering her adventures one afternoon.

chocolatepuppy
05-06-2011, 05:12 AM
It looks like Patch is hanging on and not gonna let go!:D

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-06-2011, 07:04 AM
My mother would call him a long drink of water. Beautiful cat.

Many years ago, when Rosie was young, I acquired Maggie to keep her company and give me a break. One day while sitting at the computer, I realized that plan was a failure because I had TWO cats sleeping on my extended legs.

So how old is Patch and how much bigger will he get?

He'll be a year old in July, we think he's about done growing but he still has a couple of months to go so who knows. LH gets a kitty in his lap on the couch and I get "Captain Lovey Kitty" in bed with me and always about 10 to 15 minutes before I have to get up in the morning.

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-06-2011, 07:07 AM
It looks like Patch is hanging on and not gonna let go!:D

Yeah, sometimes he very adamant about Daddy not moving. If LH moves around too much he gets told about it.

He's also learned to play the dog's game. When we sit down to dinner LH will sometimes share little tidbits with Lady if she's sitting and being good. Patch has also learned that if he sits and behaves himself he will also get a treat.

Freedom
05-06-2011, 08:47 AM
Yeah, sometimes he very adamant about Daddy not moving. If LH moves around too much he gets told about it.

He's also learned to play the dog's game. When we sit down to dinner LH will sometimes share little tidbits with Lady if she's sitting and being good. Patch has also learned that if he sits and behaves himself he will also get a treat.

Sounds like Patch has a handle on running the house! :D

catmandu
05-06-2011, 09:53 AM
I would love a Big Lap Cat like Patch to keep me warm!!
What a Hnadsome Lap Warmer Patch is.:love::love::love:

Lady'sOtherHuman
05-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Sounds like Patch has a handle on running the house! :D

He's had a handle on running the house since he was a kitten. :D

jennielynn1970
05-07-2011, 02:50 PM
What a sweet pic! It's like he's hugging LH!

Lovies and scritchies to Patch, the kitty!! Pets and scritchies to the pupper!