PDA

View Full Version : Wizard

lindahoward
05-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Wizard...You are so handsome. I love the expression on your face.
You could come see me any time. I know you have to make a lot of children and
adults happy. You make me smile just looking at your picture. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

Linda
SC:love:

BarbIvey
05-05-2011, 08:40 AM
:love: Awwww Wizard - such a handsome boy !!! I :love: your smile !!!

KotaDoke
05-05-2011, 11:13 AM
What a great dog you are!! I love your looks and your outstanding personality.

tatsxxx11
05-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi Wizard! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:love: What a handsome, happy, smiley boy you are, Wizard! You're not only incredibly beautiful on the outside, but the inside as well; your is heart pure gold! That photo of you posing so sweetly with one of your dear patients is simply heart melting. Bless you for dedicating a part of your life to such a worthy and noble cause, bringing so much joy and comfort, smiles and laughter to those in need of a little unconditional love! The BIG smile on that young man's face says it all!:love: And at the end of the day, what better way to relax than soaking up some of that California sunshine, taking a dip in your pool, a swim in the ocean; playing with your pup pals the Bernese Mountain Dog, Airedale Terrier, and Labradoodle!:D Ahh, life is good!:cool:
Congratulations Wiz, on being crowned our most deserving Dog of the Day! You truly are one very special doggie, Wiz, and your family, all of your friends and fans, your friends at the hospital, are truly blessed having you in their lives!
Much love and hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Wiz! Enjoy a fun day of celebration!!!:D

mon
05-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Wizard is so spectacular I almost dropped dead!!! :eek: Magnificent Dog of the day for sure :D Peace and love :D:D:D:D:p

lizbud
05-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Hello Wizard,

Wow, you have one of the cutest head tilts ever.:love: Those beautiful
brown eyes are so sweet. You are a very handsome boy and I commend you
for all the smiles you bring to people you meet.:) Congratulations sweetie
on being our super special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending lots of cyber hugs
and kisses.

chocolatepuppy
05-05-2011, 07:47 PM
You're a cutie Wizard! Good for you being a therapy dog! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this is a special day for you!:)

Momo
05-05-2011, 09:12 PM
What a darling face you have, Wizard! :)
And such a great life! Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

K9karen
05-05-2011, 10:55 PM
Hi Handsome Wizard! I :love: The picture of you and your little hospital buddy! Thanks you for putting the smile on his face! You do GOOD work! I'll bet you're thrilled that a "cousin" of yours lives in the White House! Enjoy your DOTD! You deserve it Happy Boy!

opschick
05-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Hi wizard what a beautiful and happy boy! Happy dotdto you