PDA

View Full Version : Taggart is THREE today!!

Taz_Zoee
05-04-2011, 09:41 AM
My Taggart boy turns three years old today. He is still the same goofball he was when we brought him home in November of 2008. He loves attention and if you stop petting him he will pet you with his paw to let you know you're not finished. Or he'll stick his head under your hand/arm.
He still looks like a puppy to me, especially when he hears something and lifts up his ears. I'll see if I can get a picture of this to post.
He thinks everytime I walk into the kitchen with my water bottle he will get a carrot. And he is usually right. :rolleyes: Since I have to get into the fridge to get the water, I might as well get him a carrot, right?

He did so well as an only dog while Zoee was gone. But he was just plain bored. Even though we played with him and gave him lots of attention. He was so happy to get his big sister back home so he could chew on her neck. :D

Happy Birthday Tagg-Tagg-Tiggity-Tagg!!!

(I do not have pictures on my work computer, so I'll have to find (or take) some to post tonight)

Randi
05-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Happy Birthday, Taggart! I wish you a day full of love, attention and scritches - oh, and all the carrots you can eat, plus some extra yummy treats! Have fun! :D

pomtzu
05-04-2011, 10:34 AM
Happy Birthday Taggart

Hoping there's some extra treats in store to help you celebrate. :)

MoonandBean
05-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Happy Woofday Taggart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TAGGART!!! You sound like you're still a big puppy at heart. I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

Roxyluvsme13
05-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday, Taggart!

I bet your mom will throw in an extra carrot for you tonight because it's your birthday ;)

fritz03
05-04-2011, 12:56 PM
Happy 3rd Birthday Taggart, hope you have a great day today and get plenty of treats and presents.

cassiesmom
05-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Happy birthday, Taggart! Have a wonderful birthday!

chocolatepuppy
05-04-2011, 05:20 PM
Happy Birthday Taggart!!!:D

Taz_Zoee
05-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Thank you everyone!! I need to go to PetSmart and I was going to take him with me. But I'm being super lazy. :( But I do need more supplements for Zoee. I gave her the last one tonight.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures I took of Taggart a few days ago.

Lilith Cherry
05-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Happy birthday Taggart! Enjoy being three!:D

Taz_Zoee
05-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Ok, so I went to PetSmart (but didn't take Taggart, much faster without him) and got them.....I mean HIM a new rope tug toy for them to play with outside. I took it out and gave it to Taggart then showed Zoee, but he wouldn't give it up or play with her with it. Little BRAT!! LOL I'm sure they'll play with it eventually, but it was funny. It was like he was saying....NO, it's MY toy!!! :D :D

K9karen
05-04-2011, 10:44 PM
Happy, Happy Birfday Taggart!!! Hope you get lots of carrots and extra special treats today! We luv you!:love::love::love:

Scooter's Mom
05-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Glad Taggart is enjoying a new toy for his birthday.
Happy (belated) birthday!

Freedom
05-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Hooray Taggart! It's your special day! Have a great one!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!