PDA

View Full Version : Kia's twin and a Drake Look-a-like

ramanth
11-03-2002, 04:56 PM
Sadly no pictures. :(

But at the Bark Park today I saw the most amazing sight. Kia's long lost brother!

He was a Husky/ACD just like Kia (Andy said he looked like a werewolf..LOL). He was a darker color, but had similar markings and the same blue eyes. It was funny watching them try to herd each other. :D

Then just as we were about to leave when a dog that looked IDENTICAL to Drake showed up. He was a real lover. He was playing with all the dogs. :)

I really wish I had my camera. Hopefully I'll see them both again in the future. :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-04-2002, 06:35 AM
Kimmy, if you see the Drake look a like again , please take a picture :) I would love to see the fella!

ramanth
11-04-2002, 08:38 AM
Will do. I had to do a double take as he galloped past me. :D

You can especially see the resemblance in the face.

wolf_Q
11-07-2002, 02:27 AM
Ooo I wish you had pics! Do you think it is possible that Kia's twin could be a littermate? Were they about the same age?

I remembered this thread when I saw a Pet Talk twin too...and I bathed him! lol. A dog came into today that had to be Kersey's twin! I saw him from a distance in the truck and thought it looked like her....and then he ended up coming inside! :) He was actually a rottweiler/pit bull mix, but very, very, alike in the coloration and face. Unfortunately, I did not have a camera either. :(

AdoreMyDogs
11-07-2002, 06:03 AM
Sorry that I could not be there, Kimmy, but I was being quite the little Susie Homemaker :) (I couldn't go because I was baking oatmeal raisin cookies, and then started cooking my yummy spaghetti sauce! Kimmy called me just as I was starting the cookies, and I was really in a cooking mood so I didn't want to stop! :eek: . Hopefully I'll see the Draker and Kia look-alikes' again.

Wow, it would be kind of neat to see a Kersey look-alike! I would have LOVED to see a pic of that, too.

Sudilar
11-07-2002, 09:55 AM
Wow!!! Gotta carry that camera at all times!!! Their was a dog in a kill shelter on Petfinder that looked like the spittin image of Shiloh. Luckily she was adopted!!

ramanth
11-07-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Ooo I wish you had pics! Do you think it is possible that Kia's twin could be a littermate? Were they about the same age?

Nope. This guy was younger. He was 2 years. But the thought crossed my mind until the owners told me about him.

What was funny is they saw Kia and was trying to figure out who her owner was and I saw their dog and was trying to find out who his owner was. LOL!

Finally they asked me if Kia was mine and we chit chatted about the pooches. :D