PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy Two has an URI and is sneezing blood.

catmandu
04-30-2011, 09:30 AM
:(
I have to get her to the Vet Monday , but that will be hard as she is not a cooperative Cat.:(
She has lost weight and her eyes are dull.
Please pray I can get her to My Vet Monday and that all is well with Scrappy Two the Sensational aka Mrs Sydney.:love::love::love:

phesina
04-30-2011, 10:05 AM
Oh, Scrappy 2, we are sending you all of our lovies and healing energies and good wishes that this will not be hard to treat and you will be all back to normal shortly. I (Sydney) am sending extra-specials of lovies and healing energies and good wishes. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Love from YOUR SYDNEY and his family

Catty1
04-30-2011, 10:20 AM
All PT Prayers for Miss Sydney!

Sydney, be a good girl and let your Dad take you to the whitecoats - you will feel so much better.:love::love:

jennielynn1970
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM
Good thoughts and healing prayers being send Scrappy Two's way!! Please be cooperative for your cat-dad and go to the white coats willingly!

Freedom
04-30-2011, 05:01 PM
Gary, start working on this now. Get her into a room, close the door. Preferably a room w/ no bed or sofa (they love to hide under those!). You have a bit over 36 hours, lol.

Of course then you need to move a litter box and water bowl in there, if none already. But it makes the Monday AM capture SO much easier!

Paws crossed for Scrappy 2!

chocolatepuppy
05-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Prayers for dear little Scrappy Two. Gary, I feel your pain. When I had to take RB Sassy to the vet, I used to offer $20. to people at work to come get her in her carrier! No one would do it.;) It wasn't fun getting her in it, she was not a happy camper! Best of luck. Please Scrappy, cooperate, it's for your own good!

krazyaboutkatz
05-01-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm sorry to hear this.:( I hope she'll cooperate with you and that her vet visit will go well. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

phesina
05-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Saying our prayers and sending more healing energies and good wishes for our beloved Scrappy 2.. especially from her heartthrob Sydney...

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momcat
05-01-2011, 03:01 PM
:love: Hi Scrappy Two,
Groucho and I are so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Please remember that the whitecoat is your friend and knows exactly what to do to help you feel better. I'm saying lots of prayers for you and your wonderful Dad that all goes well at the vet. Groucho sends you tons of fell better soon purrs and headbumpies :love: :love:

katladyd
05-01-2011, 04:45 PM
If you can't get her to the vet, will your vet make housecalls? Sometimes that is the only way. Sending good vibes to dear Scrappy Two.:love:

cassiesmom
05-01-2011, 08:56 PM
Dear sweet Scrappy, please let your dear dad get you to the doctor. URIs are no fun. Fingers crossed for you, sweety.

catmandu
05-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Scrappy Two is doing better, she is eating and has more energy. I have some paste from the Vets , salmon tasted and apparantly delicous.
:love::love:
I am hoping it was only a cold , and the head bump was because Miquelito
head butted her.
Please pray for My Dear Holstein Meezer!:love::love::love:

phesina
05-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Prayers for Scrappy 2 that she is indeed doing better. What does your vet think, Gary?

Love and healing to Scrappy 2 from your beloved Sydney and all his family :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

and a candle: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=13260108

catmandu
05-02-2011, 09:57 AM
He cannot say unless he sees her , Pat but he knows how difficult that is. Scrappy Two once broke away from four of us , with her impersination of the whirling dervish.:(
If we ever got anything but cold and damp she would heal a lot better.:love:

CultureJunky
05-03-2011, 02:35 AM
Scrappy I hope you are feeling better. I am thinking of you, I have watched you on here since you first appeared. I am sending good wishes and thoughts to you and your dadcat. Hope you feel happier soon.

Medusa
05-03-2011, 06:53 AM
Gary, buy some saline from the pharmacy and squirt it into her nose and go along w/Freedom's advice. The saline will soothe the nasal passage until you can get her into the vet. My Pidge did the same thing as S2; she sneezed and the spray went onto the sliding glass door and there was blood in the spray, so it looked pretty scary. Once she got her meds, she started feeling better immediately. :)

catmandu
05-03-2011, 09:11 AM
Scrappy Two needs dental work, there is a smell near her mouth.
I have to catch my Wild Cat , and hope that My Vet can handle her.

lvpets2002
05-03-2011, 10:43 AM
:( WoW sorry I am just now reading this.. Scrappy 2 please let the Vet take care of you with meds ok.. Get Well really soon ok..

catmandu
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
I was scheduling Scrappy Two for a Vet Vist tomorrow, please pray that I can get her there.:):)
She is elusive, but she really needs to go to the Vets, before it is too late.:love::love:

Randi
05-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Poor Scrappy. :( She sure should see a vet, and I hope you will be able to take her there. Any chance you can get a tranquiliser for her? We used to give Fister one, when we had to take him somewhere in his younger days.

Is she getting any pain medicine?

Sending lots of positive thoughts and hope she will be feeling better soon! :love:

cassiesmom
05-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Oh, Scrappy! Please let dad take you to the doctor.