PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Sez:

boscibo
11-03-2002, 02:05 PM
http://home.attbi.com/~pattis_garden2/hanna_bed.jpg

rosethecopycat
11-03-2002, 02:13 PM
Wow! Her ears make her look like a lynx in this photo.

:cool:

All Creatures Great And Small
11-03-2002, 03:01 PM
She DOES look like a lynx! Do you live in Northern Wisconsin? Are you sure you don't have a wild kitty there?

P.S. My bed is not made again today - big surprise, eh?:p I like to think of it as the Mohammed theory in practice - I just don't want to disturb my precious kitty..........

boscibo
11-03-2002, 03:24 PM
I live in Hudson, near the Twin Cities. I actually found Hanna (or, more accurately, Hanna found us) under the I-94 bridge that connects MN to WI, I found her on the MN side. She does look a little wild, but she is a real sweetheart, loves to snuggle and is very smart.

I was trying to make the bed, I got as far as straightening the sheet out, and boom, Hanna jumps up and a few seconds later Bo jumps up. No chance of finishing the chore for me.

Cataholic
11-03-2002, 05:00 PM
What a cute picture! You can tell from Hanna's eyes and paws she is in a mood for playing!

boscibo
11-03-2002, 05:27 PM
She's always in the mood to play. This is what happened when Bo jumped up:
http://home.attbi.com./~pattis_garden2/hanna_bo_wrestle.jpg

I love taking pictures of my cats, as everyone here can probably tell...

Cataholic
11-03-2002, 05:57 PM
Isn't it cute when they play???? Sometimes I have non cat people to my house (it happens, sometimes :D ), and when the cats start to play, someone says...Ohhhh a cat fight! But, I can always tell when they play vs. fight. This picture reminded me of the sounds of playing!!

boscibo
11-03-2002, 07:46 PM
Yeah, these two love to wrestle. The funny part is, Bo is twice the size of Hanna, but poor Bo gets the worst end of it. He never plays to rough with her, but she gets a little wild. Bo just gets up, shakes her off and walks away. Bo has the patience of a saint, I'm lucky to have such a good boy.

Uabassoon
11-03-2002, 10:25 PM
I love seeing pictures of your cats. They are all so beautiful.

lynnestankard
11-04-2002, 05:28 AM
Gorgeous pics., again Boscibo - many thanks. Hanna's ears do have a lynx look to them don't they? Does she wash Bo as well as playing with him? Our female Bagel does with both the furboys. And they'd better sit still and wait till she's finished!! Otherwise there's trouble!

Lynne