PDA

View Full Version : Scooter!

opschick
04-26-2011, 05:32 AM
Oh Scooter I love a smiley dog and you certainly are one! What a nice way to start my day. I'm glad you were adopted and have such a nice life. Happy dotd to you

BarbIvey
04-26-2011, 09:35 AM
BIG :) here for Scooter !!!! :love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Happy Dog of the Day to you darling, adorable Scooter! As opschick put it so perfectly, who can resist a "smiley dog," especially one named Scooter:D You are one heart melter of a doggie, Scooter! And while at first glance your stunning Chow side takes center stage (can't miss that trademark Chow smile and purple tongue), there no denying there's more than a dash of Labbie in them there genes as well, as seen in your love for kids, and your love for "taste tasting!":p What a beautiful blend of breeds you are, Scooter, having inherited the best of both beloved breeds in your makeup! And how lucky your person is to have such a sweet and loving, loyal and devoted furkid such as you in her/his life; her Dog of the Day, EVERY day! And lucky us, today we get to share in those Scooter induced smiles, too!:)
Hope you and your Pittie sib Kaiser are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being loved and spoiled to bits! And hopefully a car ride, a meet up with your doggie friends, a little mac 'n cheese for dinner, are all a part of the day's festivities!:D Big hugs and smoochies to you, adorable Scooter, and to Kaiser too!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-26-2011, 12:55 PM
Scooter, I can't resist a smiley dog either! Your happy face made me laugh right out loud on a grey, rainy Chicago day :D Big hug to you, sweety. Happy Dog of the Day!

KotaDoke
04-26-2011, 01:02 PM
I love his smiling face!! He is a great dog and completely worthy of Dog Of The Day!

lizbud
04-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Hello Scooter, You could make a sour puss smile sweetheart.:love:
You certainly look like a happy camper and a handsome, healthy boy.:)
I am very pleased to meet you today and offer my congratulations on your
special day as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:love: Hope you & Kaiser
celebrate in grand style. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.:)

mon
04-26-2011, 04:00 PM
Wow I've never seen a happier dog with a bigger smile! What a delight to see and read about perfect Scooter today :) Enjoy the day :love: peace and love:D:D:D

robintwin
04-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Scooter, I really enjoyed reading about you and how you help taste test everything your human cooks, and how you are very talkative and you like to wag your tail. Looks like you have the good life! Congrats on being DOTD! Robin

caninelover
04-26-2011, 11:04 PM
good 4 u scooter hope your as happy as by big baba:love::p