PDA

View Full Version : Is your pet your your best friend?

Smilla
04-20-2011, 05:38 PM
I was one of the few "no" votes--but only because Lefty always felt more like a child than a best friend. :)

pomtzu
04-23-2011, 10:03 AM
But of course - both of them are. They love me unconditionally (as I do them), they don't talk back, they don't care if I don't get dressed up fancy or wear makeup, they don't gossip, they're always here for me thru good and bad or thick and thin, they don't expect me to be any more than what I am, and I could go on and on and on. I could never want any more from them that they don't already give to me, so why would they not be my BF'sF? :love::love::)

Asiel
04-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Every dog I have ever owned I considered my best friend. They are there regardless of your shortcomings, they don't judge. If you have an extremely busy day they are happy to just wait patiently until you clear that day. And like stated, they don't care if you're too ill to crawl out of bed, or run around all day in your jammies, to them you are the loveliest person around.They will curl up beside you or beside the bed until they can help you do something and they are overjoyed at so little. If you had only a few crumbs to feed them they would still be as loyal and loving as if you would feed them filet mignon. As for the tremendous help they give asking nothing in return except your love, that is irreplaceable in my eyes.
How many times have we all heard the term "man's best friend" - not a truer statement.

todd
04-23-2011, 08:27 PM
yes my cat is

HoochsMommiee
04-30-2011, 01:56 AM
yes they are but hunter is my second heart dog. he's my big ole snuggler

sugerface
05-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Yes STORMY WAS VERY MUCH MY BEST FRIEND

DriftyAlison0
05-14-2011, 01:32 PM
I consider my pets more then a best friend. I consider them my kids.

mrspunkysmom
05-24-2011, 08:29 PM
Most definitely. No opinions or rancor, just love. People could learn from them.

sparks19
06-22-2011, 04:48 PM
my best friends? I don't know. I mean I love them very much and they are part of my family but they really annoy the poop out of me sometimes lol

mon
06-24-2011, 02:27 PM
My husbands a wee bit jealouse but animals are my best friends. Well Ithink they are better than peeps,:)

lvpets2002
06-24-2011, 02:54 PM
:love: Of Course.. I consider my Babies as Best Friends.. I sure dont consider very many 2 legged people as best friends.. As they say the more people we meet then the more we love our pets..

coollikeme
07-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Cat Power!!! Ferret Power!!

ToBeEvergreen
07-25-2011, 09:23 PM
Cass is my best friend for sure. She may chew my shoes, but she wakes me up by licking me until I'm laughing myself awake, and she always has a waggy tail and goofy grin that make me smile.