PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Asking For Prayers~*~

lvpets2002
04-20-2011, 04:44 PM
:) Ok you all know I never ask for anything.. I am Asking for Lots of Prayers Now.. I dont know if you all have been hearing on the News about the Massive West Texas Fires that are going on right now.. Well that is 20 miles from Me here in Mineral Wells.. Over 160 Homes now, 2 Churchs & Over 200,000 Acres Have Totally Burnt to the Ground.. We have so many families & pets without homes.. My Vet Clinic is overflowing with Pets without homes & their parents in hotels.. I have been working there trying to help out.. I have started a Fund for the animals == Called Furr Purr Guardian Angels.. The Prayers Needed Is For All of the FireFighters & the Families Without Home.. We Have 2,000 FireFighters now working in shifts on the ground & We Have 10 FireFighting Helicopters & 10 Fixed Wing Fire Retardent Planes Working the Areal now.. We Pray for Rain Rain && No Winds.. The Problem started with us being So So Dry & the Wind for weeks now have been at 30 to 50 miles per hour.. Please say Prayers & Light Candles for All..

thank you helene & furr purr babies

fyi = me & the babies are ok

NicoleLJ
04-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Glad to know you and yours are safe. Sending well wishes your way. I truely hope that things get better there very quickly.

Catty1
04-20-2011, 05:31 PM
All prayers being sent. Bless you for helping! I hope all pets and owners are safe!

Taz_Zoee
04-20-2011, 05:51 PM
Being in California I know all too well about how nasty and horrible fires can be. I will definitely keep Texas in my thoughts.
So glad to hear you and the babies are all ok.

Felicia's Mom
04-20-2011, 06:06 PM
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to Texas.

lizbud
04-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Prayers from us in Indy for you & yours and for all in danger from the
wildfires racing through Texas.Prayers that the firefighters get this
under control soon. My son lives in Ft Worth & I read that the area
there is being threatened as well.

cassiesmom
04-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Dear God, please watch over Helene and her furrpurr clan. Please bless the fire fighting crews and keep them safe. God, please, Texas needs rain storms to stop the fires. Thank you.

mrspunkysmom
04-20-2011, 07:14 PM
Praying for rain and no winds.

chocolatepuppy
04-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Many prayers for the people and pets who are homeless due to the fires.:(

Karen
04-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Yes, we've been thinking of all our Texan Pet Talkers. Stay safe, and you'll all be in our prayers.

phesina
04-20-2011, 08:23 PM
Sending prayers and well wishes and strong spirits to all of you in in West Texas contending with these awful fires now.

Helene, may you and your Babies keep safe. Thank you for all you are doing to help the people and pets who are losing so much. May the rains come soon. God, please bless and keep and watch over all those who are affected.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-21-2011, 12:05 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Lots of prayers are being sent to everyone in need. I'm so glad to hear that you and your furbabies are fine.:) My brother and his family live in Frisco,TX so I hope that they won't have any problems.

Freedom
04-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Glad to hear you are all safe.

Prayers from RI for the firefighting crews, and for those effected by this raging fire. And for all the pets and wild animals in the area, as well.

Lilith Cherry
04-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Lots of prayers and good thoughts from Canada too.

Bonny
04-21-2011, 06:45 AM
Good thoughts & prayers sent to Texas

wombat2u2004
04-21-2011, 06:46 AM
Keep safe Helene.
Prayers sent from downunder for rain, lots of it.

Queen of Poop
04-21-2011, 07:49 AM
Prayers for everyone that they stay safe and out of harms way.

Prayers that the rain/snow that we are expecting later today/tomorrow can take a detour and go way south to help you guys out.

lvpets2002
04-21-2011, 08:38 AM
:) Yes & as of Tues evening we got Snowed On With Thick Layer of Ash Flakes.. I have never seen that before.. Yes by yesterday I was Scared & Saying Alot of Prayers.. See there is a Bigg River that was dividing us from the fires && the fires had made it across the river.. The FireFighters on the Ground have steered the fires back out into the open lands away from the towns now.. Yes Red Cross & diff homes here are opened up for the people.. And like I said I have Funds Set Up for the Animals in my Vet Clinic for their stays until the parents can come for them.. All the Prayers must be working due to We Have Mostiture in the Air Now.. It is Drizzling.. The Fires are 25% contained now.. I also just heard last night that another FireFighter has died.. All So So Sad.. Many Thanks For All Of The Prayers & Lighted Candles..

phesina
04-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Helene, how are things going with the fires now? Have you had any relief yet down there?

Prayers for lots of rain.. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

lvpets2002
04-26-2011, 11:56 AM
:) Yes Update.. The Fires are 75% contained now.. All the Fixed Wing Retardent Planes Have Gone.. Now the Rotors = Helicopters are all still here with the Water Buckets.. Now we have Red Cross & Fema helping with the people on supplies & housing.. Yes I go to the Vet Clinic EveryDay to Help there with the Pets.. Yes the Prayers have been working due to we finally got Rain Saturday & Sunday Night.. A Great Help.. **Also Pat Many Thanks For Your Donation for the Furr Purr Guardian Angel Fund**.. I really appriciated that.. Many Many Thanks for Alls Prayers & Good Thoughts..

Helene, how are things going with the fires now? Have you had any relief yet down there?

Prayers for lots of rain.. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

phesina
04-26-2011, 06:54 PM
Thanks for the update, Helene. I am glad to hear that things are looking up and getting more under control. Prayers that this is all done with very soon and no more lives or homes are lost.

lvpets2002
04-27-2011, 10:26 AM
:) Well we got fires under control in West TX && Now Tornados & Flooding in the Eastern TX & Arkansas.. Lots of Homes Lost in that part of the country now.. 11 people dead so far.. So we need to Say Lots of Prayers for those People Now..

Thanks for the update, Helene. I am glad to hear that things are looking up and getting more under control. Prayers that this is all done with very soon and no more lives or homes are lost.

cassiesmom
05-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Helene, how is the weather in Texas? Are you getting rain yet? I cross a bridge over the DesPlaines River on my way to work every day-- the river is very high; wish I could somehow siphon that water down to Texas.

lvpets2002
05-11-2011, 12:10 PM
:) Yes we did & thank you for asking.. We got about 3 in of rain 2 weekends ago && that helped so much of putting the fires on out.. We are all ok here now.. We are about to get more rain & storms this afternoon.. ** Now the people in MS & LA are getting flooded from the MS River overflowing.. That is just horrible out east.. Many Prayers goes out to them now for sure..

Helene, how is the weather in Texas? Are you getting rain yet? I cross a bridge over the DesPlaines River on my way to work every day-- the river is very high; wish I could somehow siphon that water down to Texas.

BarbIvey
05-11-2011, 04:04 PM
This Texas weather has been CRAZY this year !!! Actually, it has been pretty bizarre everywhere. Just got off the phone talking to my insurance agent for the hail damage from April 14th. The hail completly covered the ground and was about 2 inches deep - Yikes !!! That all blew through right after the horrific fires......