PDA

View Full Version : Pets Unlimited

slleipnir
11-02-2002, 10:54 PM
We got a new pet store that just opened, it's called Pets Unlimited. It's really nice! Theres theres bunnies, and the top is off there 'cage' I wouldn't really call it a cage I guess, anyway, you could pet them, and they were really friendly and sweet! arg, I want one sooo much..I've always wanted a rabit but my dad/mom says they stink and don't do anything..I don't think thats true..they're so cute..my dad was thinking about letting me get a farret before, but then I changed my mind, so maaaaaybe..lol I'm so greedy :[ I want like every animal I see..

iceyshiver21
11-03-2002, 07:32 AM
My bunnie play with lots of toys, but then you get fish all you can do watch them....LOL....or a ummmmmmmm...............i dont know i have to bunnies, they love to play with some kitty balls that where lying around so i gave them to them (if that makes sense)
Ive be to the pets unlimited website it kinda cool they have a message board a cchat and stuff.

slleipnir
11-03-2002, 09:01 AM
Well, I can see that, but I still want one..I don't care if they don't do much, they're still so sweet..I can't wait to see my house when i'm older (-cough- and rich -cough-) my house will be filled with everything..>:D