PDA

View Full Version : Jazz

lindahoward
04-12-2011, 08:33 AM
You are a very pretty lady. After working so hard you earned
the right to be a couch potato. I would love to have a grayhound. They are
so pretty and loving.Your family are very lucky to have such a pretty and loving girl. Congratulations on DOTD.:love::love::love:

Linda:love:

opschick
04-12-2011, 08:44 AM
Jazz you certainly are a cutie! I'm glad you don't have to race anymore and can just enjoy life with a family that loves you. Congratulations sweet girl on being dotd

cassiesmom
04-12-2011, 12:35 PM
Hello, pretty Jazz! I like your striped coat and your happy face! I agree with lindahoward- I too would love to have a greyhound! Sounds like your days are really busy with walkies, playing with stuffies, hanging around with your friends and family. Next up-- a nap! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Jazz!

tatsxxx11
04-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Hi there Jazz! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful girl you are, Jazz, inside and out! And I'm smiling from the inside out, looking at that sweet, sweet face of yours; those HUGE, soulful, doe eyes and that utterly adorable expression...and smile!:D

Yay! Another happy ending Grey rescue tale! What a perfect match you are for your family, Jazz! And as has been said, it's great knowing your racing days are finally over, that you can finally take your rightful, well earned spot on that couch!:cool::D How lucky your family is, having a beautiful best friend and furkid in you, Jazz, and how very deserving you are of the coveted title of Dog of the Day...every day!:) Hope you're enjoying a very happy, cozy/comfy day, sweet baby girl, being spoiled to the max!:) Big hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Jazz!:love::love::love:

mon
04-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Jazz is spectacular! i'm glad she gets to retire in the lap of luxury now and just do whatever floats her boat. What a great companion as well. Best wishes to Jazz and her whole family :love: Peace and love :D:D:D:p

lizbud
04-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Hello Jazz,

I like you name sweetie. It's nice to be retired and only race around
when YOU feel like it.:love: Enjoy your special day sweet Jazz as our
delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.:)

chocolatepuppy
04-12-2011, 07:17 PM
You're such a pretty girl Jazz!:love: I like your name. Congrats on being DOTD!:D

K9karen
04-12-2011, 08:12 PM
I love your smiling face, Jazz! I agree, you deserve to be a couch potato! I love GHs and I'm seding you hugs and kisses on your special day!

Momo
04-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I agree...after running for everyone else, it's time to lay around for yourself - lol! :)
You are a very pretty girl, Jazz. Congrats on being DOTD! :love: