PDA

View Full Version : Pouncer's my sweetie

catnapper
04-10-2011, 09:41 PM
Even though he feels as awful as he can possibly feel, he's still the sweetest little boy in the world.

He's just loving any and all attention, and has NO interest in leaving his isolation room. Mikey has every intention of getting into the isolation room :rolleyes: Pouncer is very content to spend quiet time in Cam's bedroom. Cam was THRILLED to sleep with him last night. He said Pouncer slept with him all night.

Here's a little video showing just how happy and content he is. Ever think you'd see a cat with a cone on his head making happy feet? How about asking for belly rubs?

Pouncer does :D :) :love:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/th_PouncerSweetie.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Videos/?action=view&current=PouncerSweetie.mp4)

Karen
04-10-2011, 10:03 PM
Awww, making biscuits, cone and all.

Freedom
04-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Anything to comfort himself, or to get your attention so you will cuddle him.

I should know this, why does he feel awful have the cone, have to be in isolation? Sorry, it is 11:30 PM, and I am drawing a blank.

momcat
04-10-2011, 10:35 PM
What a sweetheart!! :love: :love: !! Pouncer isn't letting that cone get in the way! And I heard your sweet purring, Pouncer. Sending you tons of lovies :love: :love: :love:

phesina
04-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Awwwwww! Now THERE is a happy cat.. cone and all!

krazyaboutkatz
04-11-2011, 12:52 AM
What a sweetheart.:love: I think this is the first time that I've heard of a cat being happy while wearing the cone.:) I hope he starts feeling better soon.:)

Medusa
04-11-2011, 06:54 AM
Aw, how sweet! My Yodie was so miserable while wearing a collar. She was such a drama queen, dragging the collar on the floor when walking and I didn't dare try to give her a belly rub. You're lucky to have such a laid back kitty. I'm sure the time will pass quickly for him b/c of it. :love:

catnapper
04-11-2011, 07:36 AM
Anything to comfort himself, or to get your attention so you will cuddle him.

I should know this, why does he feel awful have the cone, have to be in isolation? Sorry, it is 11:30 PM, and I am drawing a blank.

He's got a massive urinary infection. His pee is loaded with blood :( and his whole little bottom is inflamed and swollen. Its all brought on by stress.

He's currently in Cameron's room to destress and heal.

catmandu
04-11-2011, 09:24 AM
:love::love:
Our Pouncer and Mister Scrappy have taken a leave of absence to be with Pouncer to help him through his crisis.
We are all praying for your Pouncer that he will be better very soon, he is such a Love Bug.
:love::love:

Catty1
04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
What a total sweetie! I just love his face when he is getting his tunny rubs - you could never say no to those sweet big eyes! :love::love:

I hope he feels better soon!

OT: Oscar had the same type of infection about a year after Cole joined us. Even though they got along, it was still stress, especially for a former feral. Oscar was on Feliway for a long time (I would spray it on his very stretchy collar; the 'breakaway' collars DIDN'T), and add a bit of cranberry capsule powder to plain yogurt, which Oscar loves.

The vet called it "idiopathic cystitis".

katladyd
04-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Biscuits and belly rubs, with a cone on? THAT is as sweet as a cat can get! GIve that lovey boy some belly rubs from me. Get well soon, Pouncer!:love:

Katelf
04-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Oh, sweet Pouncer,

My Princess Sophie (recently of the cone of shame aka the elizabethan collar) wants to let you know you are doing exactly all the right things for the best loving attention.

I, too (writes Her Supreme Kittiness) wore the collar and used it to my advantage. Soon you will be healed and ready for even MORE love. Do not despair sweet Prince Pouncer. :love:

(I hope all goes well, what a sweet boy!)