PDA

View Full Version : Thomasina and Three Kittens are safe

catmandu
04-07-2011, 09:32 AM
But sadly Tubbie the Black Kitten was found dead.
They caught Thomasian , and Two Tabbies anda White and Tabby , and reunited them with a dish of Tuna Fish :cool::cool:
I am glad I was able to feed Thomasina, the Animal Control said she looked nourished.
I will miss Thomasina and her week old Kittens, I pray that there is a Furr Ever Home for them all.:love::love::love:

phesina
04-07-2011, 09:46 AM
Sad news about little Tubbie, but at least Thomasina and the other three kittens have a chance at Furrever Homes thanks to you, Gary.

Rest in peace, dear baby Tubbie, pure and innocent forever.

Freedom
04-07-2011, 10:45 AM
Aw, I am sorry about Tubbie, that is so sad, Gary. But of course, you know his life was better than it may have been due to your efforts. RIP Tubbie.

Hooray for Thomasina and her babies! Great job, Gary!! :love:

lvpets2002
04-07-2011, 12:15 PM
:( So Sad for Tubbie.. :love: But I am so Glad that the Momma & other babies got rescued.. Good Job Uncle Gary..

katladyd
04-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Bless you for all you do, Gary! Tubby didn't make it, sad, but the rest of them now have a chance at getting furrever homes. Thank you!!!:love:

catmandu
04-08-2011, 09:20 AM
I am glad I was able to help Thomasina by leaving out food for her. It will be better for her and her three kittens now that they are secluded in awarm room, and they will have have to vie with Pouncer Roccalno and the other Stray Cats for food.
I will alwsy wonder how Thomasina and Company are doing, as they will never let you know what happens after Strays are gathered.
I pray that they will have a Good Life , Thomasina and Babies are so pretty.:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
04-08-2011, 09:45 AM
They are safe because you gave the right people a heads-up. Good job!

cassiesmom
04-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Prayers that this mommy cat and babies will have long, healthy, happy lives. They are off to a good start because of you, Catmandu!