PDA

View Full Version : HELP! -Cat figurines, etc., need new homes!

phesina
04-06-2011, 02:30 PM
Hello everyone, I have loads and LOADS of cat figurines and carvings and pictures and books and clothing and all kinds of cat-related things for people who love them.

My two-room apartment has gotten to be WAY too cluttered at this point (it also includes me and 7 LIVE cats), so I have to get a whole lot of stuff out.

I'm taking lots of things to the Salvation Army, but I DON'T want to do this with the cat-themed items. I would like these to go directly to others who are fond of cats and would enjoy them as much as I have.. or to cat shelters or other cat-helping charities and groups to use in fund-raising efforts such as yard sales or silent auctions or raffles or whatever..

Would any of you like some? No cost! (maybe help with postage in case that turned out to be a lot?..) You can have nearly ALL of them! I want to keep just a few.

Or do any of you have suggestions of groups or shelters or charities I can contact?, or would you pass the word along to any you know?

The local Humane Society used to run a huge yard sale every summer that would be a perfect outlet, but they haven't done that in the last few years.

In the past I've given some to a new local feral-cats TNR and spay/neuter-help service called Kat Snips, and some to a shelter in Windsor, Ontario, and will give these folks more when they can use them.

Thank you so much for any takers, any ideas, any suggestions.. I need to do something about all the excess objects here soon!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
04-06-2011, 02:47 PM
If you or anyone you know is ebay savvy you could put them up there for sale. Mention that all proceeds will go to a local shelter or where ever you want to donate the money. Or craigslist. I personally have no experience with either of these sites, but my boyfriend does.

katladyd
04-06-2011, 03:20 PM
I'd love to help, but with three cats now, and my bunny, in a one bedroom apartment, there just isn't any room for any more stuff!

lvpets2002
04-06-2011, 04:28 PM
:) Send me Pics Pat & I will buy some Cat Figurines or other cat stuff from you..

Freedom
04-06-2011, 04:36 PM
:) Send me Pics Pat & I will buy some Cat Figurines or other cat stuff from you..

Me too please!

Pinot's Mom
04-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Me three! Please?:)

jennielynn1970
04-06-2011, 06:20 PM
I'd help out with the bowls and plates if you have any, lol.

phesina
04-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I'll take a few pictures in the next day or two and post them.
Thanks to all of you who have responded, including privately. :love:

Love,
Pat

moosmom
04-07-2011, 07:37 AM
Count me in! I lost alot of my precious cat figurines when I moved, thanks to the movers AND my SIL who didn't pack my boxes properly.

If you can post pictures, that would be great!!! I'm game!!

catmandu
04-07-2011, 09:35 AM
We will trade Big Cat Mice for Cat Related Objects, if that will help Aunt Pat.
We think that we can find somethng nice for your Cats, especially Scrappy Twos Husband!!!
I am having a senior moment and cannot recall his name.
Meew Hoo!!

catmandu
04-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Its Sydney!!!:love::love::love:

phesina
04-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I'll take some pictures later today or else tomorrow. I have to recharge the camera battery, and this afternoon I'm getting my teeth cleaned and then going to Saline, about 10 miles away, to take care of a doggie (an adorable little Bichon Frise, Sandie! named Crystal Jasmine).

Freedom
04-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Well then you best take the camera and share pics of HER as well!!! LOL :love::D

lvpets2002
04-07-2011, 12:17 PM
:) Ok Pat we will all be awaiting then.. I always wanting to buy cat stuff/decor for the house..

momcat
04-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Would you add me to your list too?

phesina
04-08-2011, 05:22 AM
I sure will!

Back out to Saline now to take care of little Crystal Jasmine (and it's raining, too :(). Then I can take some pictures and upload them.

phesina
04-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Okay, here we go:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4059
Meet Crystal Jasmine Millio of Saline, Michigan (no, Sandie, she's NOT available! ;)).

Here's one bookcase-set of figurines, demonstrated by Miss Poppy:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4066

Closer shots of these shelves:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4067
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4068

Another bookcase-full:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4061

More shelf-fulls:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4065

A couple of smaller groupings:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4069
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4070

And in conclusion:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4060

Grace
04-08-2011, 03:12 PM
That tall black cat - is it spoken for? Not for me, but my neighbor. She has a black cat and loves all things like that. Put my name on it, if still available.

Is this stuff that you got from the Antique Shop? Maybe you could donate it back to them, or sell by consignment?

I couldn't deal with all that - too much dusting to keep up with. And don't the cats knock them off the shelves? Mine sure would :)

cassiesmom
04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Phesina, could you please give lovely models Poppy and Crystal Jasmine some petting and hugs for me :D!

lvpets2002
04-08-2011, 03:51 PM
:eek: Pat your not going to sell or get rid of the PT Bear my babies gave you are you??

:) ** Ok Could You Price Me the CAT Word && the Grey Sleeping Cat Next to the CAT Word && the Gold Cat with The Tail in the Air && The Three Dangling Cats With the Saying on the Wood.. ** You can PM me with Pricing & A Check will be headed your way with enough for the Frt too Ok.. Many Thanks helene

Pinot's Mom
04-08-2011, 04:59 PM
First collection, second shelf, spotted kitty in the middle and grey cat, same shelf, all the way on the right. Glass shelf collection, right side, kitty with dark brown face/legs and striped body. Second to last picture, the picture above the tall kitties, top shelf, blue or purple kitty, second shelf, the grey kitty with the pink ears and the brown one next to it.

Let me know if they're available and how much to send you. Thanks!!:love:

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:35 PM
:eek: Pat your not going to sell or get rid of the PT Bear my babies gave you are you??

:) ** Ok Could You Price Me the CAT Word && the Grey Sleeping Cat Next to the CAT Word && the Gold Cat with The Tail in the Air && The Three Dangling Cats With the Saying on the Wood.. ** You can PM me with Pricing & A Check will be headed your way with enough for the Frt too Ok.. Many Thanks helene

No, Helene, of COURSE I'm not selling the Bear! I just left him on the shelf so you can see how he's watching over everything!

And yes on the others. More later..

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Phesina, could you please give lovely models Poppy and Crystal Jasmine some petting and hugs for me :D!

Of course!!!!!

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:38 PM
That tall black cat - is it spoken for? Not for me, but my neighbor. She has a black cat and loves all things like that. Put my name on it, if still available.

Is this stuff that you got from the Antique Shop? Maybe you could donate it back to them, or sell by consignment?

I couldn't deal with all that - too much dusting to keep up with. And don't the cats knock them off the shelves? Mine sure would :)

Gretchen, you can have the tall black cat for your neighbor. I have others too, if you'd like to see.

I've gotten some of them there.. I have so many it's hard to remember where I got them all :D.

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:50 PM
First collection, second shelf, spotted kitty in the middle and grey cat, same shelf, all the way on the right. Glass shelf collection, right side, kitty with dark brown face/legs and striped body. Second to last picture, the picture above the tall kitties, top shelf, blue or purple kitty, second shelf, the grey kitty with the pink ears and the brown one next to it.

Let me know if they're available and how much to send you. Thanks!!:love:

I'll get back to you on these guys later.. maybe not till tomorrow or later (but you're next in line!) .. I just got in tonight and still have to have dinner, and then tomorrow early morning and late afternoon I have my last two visits in Saline with Crystal, and in between those going to Dearborn (in the opposite direction) for my brother's father-in-law's memorial service..

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Anyone want any closer shots of any? (Taking photos, resizing and color-correcting them, then uploading them takes me some time too, but I'll do my best.)

I love them all, but they need to go on out into the world of more cat-love.

How this all came about:

For a long time I had just a few, occasionally acquired. Then, not long after I'd moved to Ann Arbor (2002), I went to an estate sale, saw a cat figurine I rather liked, kept it in mind and kept looking. Then I found another, decided to get both, and was about to go back to get the first one when someone else walked up with it to the cashier to buy it!

After that I started snapping them up the minute I saw one that even slightly appealed to me.. And T-shirts and pictures and what have you.. And then finally they started to take over the apartment..

Plus I have my OWN cats that have their own ways of taking up space, with all THEIR paraphernalia..

If I keep on like this I'll need to get a bigger place! Which I can't afford to do.. So..

phesina
04-08-2011, 06:55 PM
And I have other things like T-shirts and plates and cups and refrigerator magnets too, many of which could go to new homes too because I have way more than I can ever use..

More later on those...

Bengalz
04-08-2011, 08:03 PM
You have an amazing collection:eek: Last year when I was doing some trimming of stuff:D I found a collection of cat prints (mostly Danbys) and I asked my cat sitter if she might like them for her Cattery. As she has been wanting to renovate the Cattery the prints inspired her somewhat and to this day she so appreciates the donation of these prints. I'm sure you can sell many of your pieces but if you have some that you don't mind donating - speak to people in your community who cat sit - they may be thrilled to have some of these items for their facilities. :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-09-2011, 12:52 AM
Wow! I thought that I had a lot of cat stuff. They all look great but I don't need any more either. Good luck with finding new homes for all of your cat things.:)

momcat
04-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Wow, that's quite an impressive collection!

I'm interested in:
Third pic; sleeping kitty top shelf
kitten on the left, cat on the right second shelf

Next to last pic; small kitty with the stripes on the left.

Let me know what to do from here

dehlers43
04-09-2011, 08:37 PM
Rather than try to explain which ones I was interested in I decided to just circle them on these pics....:D
If I have circled a kitty that someone else has spoken for, just ignore.....LOL
I'm really interested in the taller kitties.
Just let me know $$ to purchase plus shipping....thanks!

Freedom
04-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Okay, here we go:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4059
Meet Crystal Jasmine Millio of Saline, Michigan (no, Sandie, she's NOT available! ;)).

And in conclusion:
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=426&pictureid=4060

AW thank you for these 2 photos! She is a lovely girl. So glad to read that she is not available, lol!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh WOW, I am interested too!!!!
But which ones are still available??
And are you willing to send them to me?
I'd better look for thr unbreakable wooden figurines then hey;)

catmandu
04-10-2011, 12:19 PM
We love the carved figures, especially the striped ones and the sitting one.
It may be safer to send carved ones, especially with the Canadian post office.
Scrappy Two will love anything from her Sydney!!!:love::love::love:

phesina
04-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Well, I am done with pet-sitting for a few days now, so I plan to start getting the requests and shipments organized. I'll keep you posted where I'm at as I go along.

Thanks so much for all your interest in my little cat treasures!

Love from Patsie and catsies

phesina
04-10-2011, 02:55 PM
You have an amazing collection:eek: Last year when I was doing some trimming of stuff:D I found a collection of cat prints (mostly Danbys) and I asked my cat sitter if she might like them for her Cattery. As she has been wanting to renovate the Cattery the prints inspired her somewhat and to this day she so appreciates the donation of these prints. I'm sure you can sell many of your pieces but if you have some that you don't mind donating - speak to people in your community who cat sit - they may be thrilled to have some of these items for their facilities. :)

Thanks, Bengalz. I've been donating them to shelters and other cat-helping outfits to use as fundraisers and atmosphere-pieces when I find takers.. Cat sitters, that's an idea.. I work as a pet-sitter, mostly cats, myself and belong to a network of local-area pet-sitters, though I don't think any of them board.

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Wow! I thought that I had a lot of cat stuff. They all look great but I don't need any more either. Good luck with finding new homes for all of your cat things.:)

Thank you!

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Wow, that's quite an impressive collection!

I'm interested in:
Third pic; sleeping kitty top shelf
kitten on the left, cat on the right second shelf

Next to last pic; small kitty with the stripes on the left.

Let me know what to do from here

I'll get back to you soon.. you're next in line!

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:03 PM
Rather than try to explain which ones I was interested in I decided to just circle them on these pics....:D

Okay, you're the next in line after momcat.. I'll be getting back to you shortly.

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:31 PM
AW thank you for these 2 photos! She is a lovely girl. So glad to read that she is not available, lol!

Isn't Crystal darling? Her mom and dad got back home last night.

She was wearing a little t-shirt saying "Bone University" on the back. But Friday morning it was raining when we went out for our walk. Her thick woolly coat was quite rain-resistant, and I dried her off thoroughly when we got back home. But the t-shirt was soaked, so I took it off her and hung it up to dry in the bathroom. After that was when I took the pictures, so you didn't get to see her fashion statement.

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Oh WOW, I am interested too!!!!
But which ones are still available??
And are you willing to send them to me?
I'd better look for thr unbreakable wooden figurines then hey;)

Of course I'd be willing to send some to you, Lut! I'll let you know after I go through all these requests which ones are still available.

Whichever ones I send wherever, I'll do my best to wrap them up really thoroughly to keep them from breaking. But I'll let you know about the unbreakable ones.

phesina
04-10-2011, 03:36 PM
We love the carved figures, especially the striped ones and the sitting one.
It may be safer to send carved ones, especially with the Canadian post office.
Scrappy Two will love anything from her Sydney!!!:love::love::love:

I'll let you know, Gary.. I'm just starting on getting all this organized!

doolittleky
04-10-2011, 04:08 PM
i would love to see the pics too! I love cat figurines etc!
Melissa

doolittleky
04-10-2011, 04:12 PM
I like the white cat fluffy one next to the black cat and also the little cat in the same pic. I also love the Siamese bat in the first pic to the right side of the pic. That is just at a fast glance. If the other person doesn't take the black one I like that too.
Melissa

phesina
04-10-2011, 07:04 PM
i would love to see the pics too! I love cat figurines etc!
Melissa

See post #17 in this thread for the pictures. :):)

phesina
04-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I like the white cat fluffy one next to the black cat and also the little cat in the same pic. I also love the Siamese bat in the first pic to the right side of the pic. That is just at a fast glance. If the other person doesn't take the black one I like that too.
Melissa

I'll let you know!

lvpets2002
04-11-2011, 12:14 PM
:) Pat do you want me to send you money first?? And or when I get my box then send money.. Also you need to tell me how much $$ to send..

Pinot's Mom
04-11-2011, 05:20 PM
:) Pat do you want me to send you money first?? And or when I get my box then send money.. Also you need to tell me how much $$ to send..

Same question here....:)

phesina
04-11-2011, 06:27 PM
I've been printing out the pages with people's orders on them and getting boxes and material together to pack them up in. And I'm starting to get together the individual orders. I'll let you know what the charges are when this is farther along. Thanks!

Karen
04-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Remember, you can get "flat rate" shipping boxes free from the USPS, and that's usually the cheapest way to send things, too.

moosmom
04-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Wow!!!

Okay, here goes:

Polka Dot Bear
C A T letters on shelf below polka dot bear

Picture #5

Far right striped cat
On left side, Uncle Sam Cat

Please PM me with the cost and, if you have paypal, I'll transfer it into your account!! You've got a great collection.

phesina
04-12-2011, 07:55 AM
Remember, you can get "flat rate" shipping boxes free from the USPS, and that's usually the cheapest way to send things, too.

Yes, I'm going to check those out. Thanks, Karen.

catmandu
04-12-2011, 09:07 AM
Would you take AWA Mice as payment. To get even a small amont of Canadian money into a US Money Order costs about 7 dollars.
And the Money for the AWA goes right to the homeless Cats of Hamilton.:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
04-12-2011, 10:35 AM
:) No Problem Uncle Gary.. We will take care of you.. I will settle with Pat for you.. Just tell her which ones you want.. ok

Would you take AWA Mice as payment. To get even a small amont of Canadian money into a US Money Order costs about 7 dollars.
And the Money for the AWA goes right to the homeless Cats of Hamilton.:love::love::love:

phesina
04-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Wow!!!

Okay, here goes:

Polka Dot Bear

Picture #5

Far right striped cat

Please PM me with the cost and, if you have paypal, I'll transfer it into your account!! You've got a great collection.

Hi Donna, the white teddy-bear isn't for sale! He was a gift from our very own Helene, and what looks like polka dots on his chest is actually a T-shirt saying "Addicted to Pet Talk." He sits up there on the bookcase shelf to supervise everything that goes on here.

And Helene has already claimed the C A T letters.

Uncle Sam will be coming your way. As for the striped cat at the far right.. You can have him too, but I like to think of him, the smaller striped one next to him, and the smaller muted-striped one (sort of an Abyssinian coat) between them as a family group, so would you consider taking all three together?

I do have a Paypal account, but I've hardly ever used it, and never to receive money, so I'm not sure how that works..

phesina
04-12-2011, 12:18 PM
I just realized I have a few others I missed with the picture-taking... some on tops of the refrigerator and a couple more in the hallway. I'll get those on here later.

Karen
04-12-2011, 12:47 PM
I do have a Paypal account, but I've hardly ever used it, and never to receive money, so I'm not sure how that works..

The person has to know what email account you signed up for PayPal with, when they pay you, PayPal will send you an email notification, and the money will appear in your account.

phesina
04-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Hi Donna, the white teddy-bear isn't for sale! He was a gift from our very own Helene, and what looks like polka dots on his chest is actually a T-shirt saying "Addicted to Pet Talk." He sits up there on the bookcase shelf to supervise everything that goes on here.

And Helene has already claimed the C A T letters.

Uncle Sam will be coming your way. As for the striped cat at the far right.. You can have him too, but I like to think of him, the smaller striped one next to him, and the smaller muted-striped one (sort of an Abyssinian coat) between them as a family group, so would you consider taking all three together?

Donna, I just saw the Pinot's Mom had already asked for the medium-sized "family" member, so I guess either: one or the other of you can get the whole family; or: I break the family up and send each of you the individual ones you wanted.

Moosmom, Pinot's Mom, what do you think about the idea of keeping those three together as a "family" and one or the other (or neither) of you getting them together?

Pinot's Mom
04-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Just PM'd both of you...

Pat/Donna;

RE:"Donna, I just saw the Pinot's Mom had already asked for the medium-sized "family" member, so I guess either: one or the other of you can get the whole family; or: I break the family up and send each of you the individual ones you wanted.

Moosmom, Pinot's Mom, what do you think about the idea of keeping those three together as a "family" and one or the other (or neither) of you getting them together? "
Donna, if you want the "family" that's fine. Pat, I did notice one I hadn't before - in front of the bear, to the right of the CAT letters, there is a turquoise one I also like if that's OK. Let me know either way! Thanks so much!

Maggie:)

phesina
04-13-2011, 12:59 PM

Hi Diane, I was just looking more closely at the ones you circled, and I see that you also have two of the "family members" circled .. attachment #4, top right hand side. So I guess you and Donna (moosmom) should decide whether either of you would like the whole "family".. the smaller cat in front of the two striped ones has slight stripes and the same color scheme (he's their "kitten"!).

Thanks,
Pat

phesina
04-13-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi everyone, I am going along organizing the requests in the order they came and checking out the availabilities and getting the packaging together and all ready to send. I sent out Helene's (lvpets2002) yesterday and am now getting Maggie's (Pinot's Mom) together. I'm trying to check everything to make sure I've got the right ones and to let people know as I go along and if items are no longer available.

Thanks, and I apologize for the time it's taking.. I've never done this before (e.g., eBay or such). :love:

dehlers43
04-13-2011, 04:03 PM
Hi Pat,
I'd be happy to take the entire family but since I had so many other kitties circled I don't want to be piggy and take everything....:D
So if Moosmom wants the family that's fine with me. Whatever works best...and thanks!

Hi Diane, I was just looking more closely at the ones you circled, and I see that you also have two of the "family members" circled .. attachment #4, top right hand side. So I guess you and Donna (moosmom) should decide whether either of you would like the whole "family".. the smaller cat in front of the two striped ones has slight stripes and the same color scheme (he's their "kitten"!).

Thanks,
Pat

phesina
04-15-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi Pat,
I'd be happy to take the entire family but since I had so many other kitties circled I don't want to be piggy and take everything....:D
So if Moosmom wants the family that's fine with me. Whatever works best...and thanks!

Hi Diane, I'm working on a PM in response to your specifics.. I'll be sending it along shortly.

Donna, please let me know if you'd like the "family," because at this point you have first choice on them! Thanks :love::love::love:.

Pat

phesina
04-15-2011, 11:46 AM
Hello everyone, I've been getting more of the orders together, and I've been finding there are a few things I need to let you all know..

First, I must apologize: With regard to the wide white bookshelves with the stuffed animals on top, a few of the items on the top shelf aren't available because I plan to keep them. I removed most of the ones I was going to keep before I took the pictures, but I missed a few. These include the black & white puppet on the far left, the tall white kitty with blue spots on the far right, and the three Christmas ornaments hanging from the bottom of that shelf.. These were all gifts that I want to keep.

There may be a few others here and there I also want to keep, and I'll update this report later. Thanks and again I apologize for the confusion.

With regard to "families" and other groupings, I've already mentioned the three striped ones..

Also on that same shelf there is a group of fluffy grey kitties that I also consider a family. Actually, the mom and the kitten to her right are part of the same piece so they can't be separated! The one on her left is a separate piece, with a different shade of grey coat and blue eyes (I think he takes more after their dad).

And on the shelf to the left of that one, there are two black cats with white spots and pink ears, the taller one sitting behind the smaller (which has wings while mom doesn't). Those were clearly done by the same artist (though I don't think I got them together), so they're another family.

In the last picture (before Crystal's), the two white ones with the slitted eyes also look like they might be related..

And on the top shelf in the picture before that one, there are two little white kitties with bright pinkish-orangish ears and little gold asterisk-type marks... they aren't together in the picture, but they are clearly siblings!

Those are all groupings I would kind of like to see go as their groups because I've really enjoyed thinking of them that way. :)

Pat

lvpets2002
04-18-2011, 08:39 AM
:eek: WoW I got my Box of Goodies Saturday.. They are so Precious & Adorable.. Pat a Check is already in the mail headed your way for my items.. Also sent extra money for Uncle Gary's stuff.. I Loved them all & send more if any extras with no homes please..

phesina
04-18-2011, 10:16 AM
Oh, good, thanks, Helene. I'm glad to know they arrived and you are enjoying them!

I sent Pinot's Mom's out last week, and now I'm working on Momcat's and Dehlers43's orders. I'll soon be getting to all of you who have asked about them.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
04-18-2011, 05:25 PM
Pat, they arrived today, and they're wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll mail a check tomorrow. They're happily settling into their new home. The two larger ones (grey and brown) are flanking a plant on the table in the front hall, while all the others are on the coffee table in the living room, joined by the three already there. I'm so happy I spotted the little turquoise one from Mexico! I think it's my favorite! :D

phesina
04-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Pat, they arrived today, and they're wonderful! Thank you so much! I'll mail a check tomorrow. They're happily settling into their new home. The two larger ones (grey and brown) are flanking a plant on the table in the front hall, while all the others are on the coffee table in the living room, joined by the three already there. I'm so happy I spotted the little turquoise one from Mexico! I think it's my favorite! :D

Oh, please post pictures of their new digs!

phesina
05-13-2011, 05:23 AM
ATTN!: doolittleky.... moosmom..... Pinot's Mom... dehlers43...

I'm finally ready to start getting your orders together!

Melissa

Which two white cats did you mean; there are two or three possibilities. the ones in the 4th picture of figurines on the white bookcase, or the ones in the last picture on the brown shelf with the little orange one in front of it? (The black ones in these pictures are already taken, and the Siamese cat has been also.)

Wow!!!

Okay, here goes:

Polka Dot Bear

Picture #5

Far right striped cat

Donna, the polka dot "bear" (actually a cat in a Bast pose) and the C A T letters have already been taken. You can have the Uncle Sam cat.

The far right striped cat is part of a "family," with the striped medium-size one next to him and the smaller lighter-striped guy (their kitten ;):D). I'd kind of like to keep them together, so if you'd like all three, you can have them. Please let me know! Thank you.

Just PM'd both of you...

Pat/Donna;

RE:"Donna, I just saw the Pinot's Mom had already asked for the medium-sized "family" member, so I guess either: one or the other of you can get the whole family; or: I break the family up and send each of you the individual ones you wanted.

Moosmom, Pinot's Mom, what do you think about the idea of keeping those three together as a "family" and one or the other (or neither) of you getting them together? "
Donna, if you want the "family" that's fine. Pat, I did notice one I hadn't before - in front of the bear, to the right of the CAT letters, there is a turquoise one I also like if that's OK. Let me know either way! Thanks so much!

Maggie:)

and

Hi Pat,

Maggie or Diane, you can have the "family" if Donna decides not to take it. :)

All of you, please let me know if you still want these and/or if you want any others. I should be able to get them on their way in the next few days!