PDA

View Full Version : Catch up with Cali and Diego

Queen of Poop
04-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Here we are, Mom's been kinda busy these days so we thought we'd share some pics of what we've been up to lately.

Mom brought home an Easter bunny today, whatever that Easter thing is. We totally sniffed up this "bunny" addition to our household. We decided he's ok.

Mom also got us a two tiered cat scratchy thingy. We've been playing in it and sent it flying twice now, Mom was not impressed. But we were only having fun.

Mom also got us a cat tent. It's the coolest thing. We take turns in it as we don't share very well any more.

Mom said we had to post a couple of face pics so everyone can see how pretty/handsome we are so hope you all enjoy those.

Thanks for looking at us.

Bengalz
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Are we just a little spoiled???:D:love::love: Gorgeous babies deserve only the best and it's wonderful to see you both so happy and healthy:)

Taz_Zoee
04-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Hello there you two!! I just love the pic of you guys in the kitty condo. See you can share! :)

Pinot's Mom
04-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Hi Cali and Diego! It's so nice to see you! :) You look wonderful!! :D

phesina
04-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Oh, don't you both look great.. And what nice new toys you have!

krazyaboutkatz
04-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Very cute pictures.:) At first I thought that you got them a real bunny for Easter.;)

chocolatepuppy
04-03-2011, 04:24 PM
Talk about two spoiled cuties!:D

Catty1
04-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Great to see you again, Cali and Diego! Beautiful white Cali - so sweet - and Diego, you have a wonderful handsome face!

Enjoy all your new toys, babies!:love:

cassiesmom
04-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Hello, Cali and Diego, sweeties! I'm so happy to see you again! You look wonderful!

catmandu
04-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Diego and Cali certainly have had a Good Year, they look so happy with their presents.
We love to spoil our Cats to amke them happy, but I think that itis we who get the most satisfaction seeing Our Fur Friends happy.:love::love::love: