PDA

View Full Version : Inka wants a equal suntan!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Look at Inka!! She loves to rest in the sun, in the garden!!
Be sure NOT to touch her belly though, unless you want her signature on your hand & arm............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhPmoQwOWPI

Randi
04-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Aww Inka, spring is here! :) You're so cute and I can see you enjoy rolling in the dirt - just like Fister.

Kisses to you and your sisters. :love:

happylabs
04-03-2011, 09:04 AM
So cute! I love her little meows every time you call her name. I am a lot like that when I try to just lay in the sun. I cannot seem to lay still.

phesina
04-03-2011, 09:19 AM
If she gets a good tan on, it'll blend in with the colors of her back fur and all you'll see will be the tabby stripes!

Freedom
04-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Hee heee isn't she enjoying herself! Oooh, warmth, ooo Spring!

catmandu
04-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Inka looks so happy in the sun. Miquelito wants to bring his towl over and lie in the sun with His Snoopy Dearest :love::love: and All of His Kitties in Law!!
:love::love:
He would bring Steak!!:love::love:

momcat
04-03-2011, 03:40 PM
What a happy kitty girl! It looks and sounds like Inka loves playing outside. With the trip to the Royal Wedding coming up in a few weeks, perhaps Inka is trying to get a bit of a tan so she looks her absolute best (like she doesn't already look her absolute best).

Please say hi to the duck family for me, Inka?

cassiesmom
04-04-2011, 04:00 PM
Aww, Inka! How cute you are!

gini
04-04-2011, 06:30 PM
Can you imagine if we humans could just flop down into the dirt and roll around to scratch our backs whenever we felt like it. It makes me giggle thinking about it.

But Inka looks so precious and just as beautiful as she rolls around and has fun.

I will stay away from those claws though - thanks for the warning.

momcat
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM
Good morning my lovely Inka,
I just saw the video of lovely you playing in your garden. It must be nice and warm in Belgium. Be careful out there in the sun, we don't want you to get an ouchie sunburn before our trip to London for the Royal wedding!
Well, I have to leave for Cat Court now but I definitely will be thinking of you :love:

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love, :love: :love: :love: :love:
Your devoted Groucho