PDA

View Full Version : Dog Greets Mom - Video - Must See - FIXED THE LINK

happylabs
04-03-2011, 06:29 AM
This one will make your heart grow for sure. Doggy mom returning from Afghanistan. And they say dogs have no concept of time. This video makes me think they surely do.

http://www.break.com/index/dog-greets-mom-coming-home-from-war-2035934

pomtzu
04-03-2011, 07:28 AM
This one will make your heart grow for sure. Doggy mom returning from Afghanistan. And they say dogs have no concept of time. This video makes me think they surely do.

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2011/April/03.html

Wrong link to the video. This one takes me to today's DOTD! :p Have you had your coffee yet?????????? :p:)

Freedom
04-03-2011, 08:14 AM
You need MORE Coffee, ha haaa. I'll try back later.

happylabs
04-03-2011, 09:06 AM
Wrong link to the video. This one takes me to today's DOTD! :p Have you had your coffee yet?????????? :p:)

You need MORE Coffee, ha haaa. I'll try back later.

LOL! I was multi-tasking. I fixed it. Heee Heeeeeee............ COFFEE.......

Randi
04-03-2011, 09:27 AM
That's one happy dog, and mom too. :D

Freedom
04-03-2011, 10:02 AM
MISSED YOU MOM! YOU ARE LOVED!!! slurp, slurp, SLURP!

:D:love::love:

pomtzu
04-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Maybe they don't have a concept of time as we know it, but they certainly remember those that they love and have been absent from them. Heck - I get a royal greeting when I return home, even if I've been gone for just a couple of hours. They both act like I'd been gone for months!!! Now that's what I call love. :love:

That was a sweet video to watch - thanks for posting.

p.s. - Can't walk and chew gum at the same time Helen??? :confused::D

happylabs
04-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Maybe they don't have a concept of time as we know it, but they certainly remember those that they love and have been absent from them. Heck - I get a royal greeting when I return home, even if I've been gone for just a couple of hours. They both act like I'd been gone for months!!! Now that's what I call love. :love:

That was a sweet video to watch - thanks for posting.

p.s. - Can't walk and chew gum at the same time Helen??? :confused::D

You mean you can??? :D:D

fritz03
04-04-2011, 09:04 AM
That was one happy dog,they know when they haven't seen someone for awhile,all our dogs are the same,we may be gone for a few minutes or a couple of hours,they give a big greeting.