PDA

View Full Version : Happy April's fool day to me!!! Pic #20

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2011, 01:09 PM
I can't believe this is happening. This morning I heard kittens mewing when I went into the kitchen. I thought maybe that calico cat who looks like Angel (and is very pregnant) had her babies under my back porch. She has been around off and on lately.

WRONG! She had them ON my porch. In an old cardboard box that is colapsing. :eek: She did allow me to peek in. I can't tell how many she has. I saw 3 for sure and I think little backsides of two others. All were breathing.

so, now what in the world do I do? I can't take care of them. The back porch is not really a safe place for them and that box won't hold out forever. I wonder if she will move them when the weather warms up to some place better. I'm afraid she is on her own. I can feed her but that's it.

She won't let me near her to move the babies even to a dry box. :(
Mercy why me? Am I a cat magnet or something? :love:

katladyd
04-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Word gets around in the cat world.:D

pomtzu
04-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Maybe set another clean and dry box (or a good sized plastic tote) with some old towels or shredded newspaper next to it, and see if she will relocate??? If she does that, perhaps take her and babies to a shelter when they get a little bigger???

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2011, 01:37 PM
Maybe set another clean and dry box (or a good sized plastic tote) with some old towels or shredded newspaper next to it, and see if she will relocate??? If she does that, perhaps take her and babies to a shelter when they get a little bigger???

We have no shelters here. I went though looking for one when with Lilacs babies last year. :love:

cassiesmom
04-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Oh, MoFF! I'm glad this mommy-cat chose your porch rather than somewhere exposed to the elements, cars or dogs. Big prayers for this kitty family.

Freedom
04-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Cat World had a news item, MoFF will take care of you! :D

Is she feral, or a stray?

lvpets2002
04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
:love: Oh my Mercy Mercy.. Just dont post pics & make me weak.. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Cat World had a news item, MoFF will take care of you! :D

Is she feral, or a stray?

I'm not sure!!! She won't get very close to me. She will allow me to walk close enough to put food in her bowl but not to touch her.

I was allowed to peek in at the babies this morning. Now peeking earns me a hissing momma warning me to stay away.

I did see a little orangie and a cream kitty and a black one, who may or may not have white on him. there may be others too but it was dark in the box and mommy cat won't let me see. :love:

lvpets don't you have room for a few more? Just kidding!!! You went over and beyond the call of duty taking Chip and Chucks sibbies in. :love::love::love:

Catty1
04-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Can your brother put out feelers for someone who would foster them?

catmandu
04-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I would set up a Cat Carrier so the Momma Cat and Babies get used to it.
:love::love:
That way they can get used to the Carrier , and maybe you can get the Momma Cats and Young to safety.
:cool::cool:
We are praying that you can get these Poor Cats of the Future and their Meeowmie to safety.
:):)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-02-2011, 11:53 AM
Can your brother put out feelers for someone who would foster them?

Sadly no. He lives in Nevada and I live in Kansas.

The momma finally came out to eat this morning and I got a good peek inside the box. There are two little white ones and a little black one and an orangie with white on its face. So cute!!! :love:

kittycats_delight
04-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Just a thought here. The back porch may not be too unsafe if you can put something up to block off the stairs. Momma can get over and kittens won't been able to for sometime to come. Seeing they are new borns they won't be wandering for awhile yet but atleast with something blocking the stairs they won't be able to get hurt if they fall when they do start wandering about. I would suggest a newer box with something inside and maybe momma will take it into her head to move the babies on her own.

lvpets2002
04-04-2011, 12:43 PM
:) Connie try calling the lady that helped us with the transport of my sibbies to TX.. Gosh what was her name.. Anyways maybe when the babies are old enough she can come get them..

Your right No More Kittens in this direction.. Sorry but we are done && still trying to get these three sibbies raised & keep my sanity too.. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-04-2011, 03:45 PM
:) Connie try calling the lady that helped us with the transport of my sibbies to TX.. Gosh what was her name.. Anyways maybe when the babies are old enough she can come get them..

Your right No More Kittens in this direction.. Sorry but we are done && still trying to get these three sibbies raised & keep my sanity too.. :D

No worries! I got myself into this so I'll have to get myself out. It's what I get for giving in to that "Please feed me! It's so cold out here" look. That little orangie with the white on its face is going to be hard to resist though.

I can at least feed them and maybe when they are old enough be able to find homes for the babies. I look for the mommy to move them off the porch when the weather gets better. My back porch gets awfully hot when the west sun hits it. :love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Sadly no. He lives in Nevada and I live in Kansas.

The momma finally came out to eat this morning and I got a good peek inside the box. There are two little white ones and a little black one and an orangie with white on its face. So cute!!! :love:

Hey, and you didn't take pics to show us??? :(:(:(
We want pics we want pics we want pics!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey, and you didn't take pics to show us??? :(:(:(
We want pics we want pics we want pics!!!

I don't think the mommy will allow pics for a while. She always has the babies cuddled up with her paws around them and seldom comes out of the box. If she is out and sees me peeking in, she runs back in the box and hisses at me. :love:

cassiesmom
04-05-2011, 01:40 PM
MoFF, do you think the mommy cat is eating the food you've put out for her? B-I-G prayers that a place can be found for this mommy and kittens.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-05-2011, 02:32 PM
MoFF, do you think the mommy cat is eating the food you've put out for her? B-I-G prayers that a place can be found for this mommy and kittens.

She is starting to eat more. She didn't eat the wet food I put out but she doesn't like that much any way. She came out and had some kibble a bit ago and some water. She doesn't go but a few steps from the babies box.

I'll give her more kibble before bedtime. oh, one of the white babies has little black or gray ears. Well at least one ear. I got a quick peek. :D

cassiesmom
04-05-2011, 08:38 PM
I lit a candle for them
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=13062778

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2011, 11:36 AM
It's not very good. I just held the camera and clicked. I love that little white foot sticking up. The black kit is in the back, it's the little black blob by the second white one. Momma was not happy. :D

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7450.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
04-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Great picture. I see a widdle orangie too.:) How many kittens are there?

Randi
04-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Oh dear, you really attract pregnant kitties, don't you! :D :eek: Do you know when the kittens were born? I see a cute little orange there. :love:

Any chance you could get two of these boxes? That's we used in the beginning for the cats in the yard. They loved it! The ones we used were slightly lower than this, and we taped two together, cut a hole for entrance and lined it with some old towels/blankets. Then put some thick plastic around it and put on some bricks. They isolate very well. Btw, we got those boxes from the greengrocer, vegetables are delivered in them.

Thanks for all you do, where would they be without you!

Good luck finding homes for them! However, I doubt you can let that little orangie go.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2011, 12:17 PM
The babies were born the morning of April 1st. :D There are 4. Two white ones, and orangie with white on his face and tummy and the little black one. I think the black one will turn out to look like Chuck. I did see a bit of white on his throat and one white foot.

I can't get a good look at them because the momma is with them or if she is out, they are all piled up.

Randi I can't see the pic of the box you posted.

I have a big plastic square container I can lay on it's side with a blanket in it. Angel used one for a long time when she was a wee one. Problem is getting her to move the family in it. I don't dare try and touch them. :love:

Randi
04-08-2011, 01:02 PM
April 1st, eh! :D They are cuties and you'll be "running" in and out all day to see how they're doing - and the mom will soon start to trust you. :)

I don't know why you can't view the attachment, but I'll give you the link where I found the image - or just do a search for polistyrene box on Google and click on Images.

http://www.google.com/search?q=polystyrene+box&hl=en&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=C02fTY7zC8OUOtbF1JEF&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAQ&biw=865&bih=713

At least it's spring now, so probably not cold where you are. They'll survive!

If you do put another box next to this one, the mom will surely check it out, and move them there if she finds it better.

Keep us posted, please!

katladyd
04-08-2011, 01:07 PM
If I hadn't just added to my cat family I would say you could send the little orangey to me! But...I have enough on my plate now. I hope you find homes for all of these precious babies, even Momma!:love:

phesina
04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
Awww.. how sweet! And Mommie is DEFINITELY not amused!

lvpets2002
04-08-2011, 04:27 PM
:love: WoW the Momma is a Beauty of a Tortie.. They look so Cute from what we can see so far..

momoffuzzyfaces
04-08-2011, 07:42 PM
When I peeked on the babies earler they were missing. The mom wasn't there either. I figured she had moved them because it was really hot this afternoon. Then I saw a little one in the corner. I moved some boxes and saw them laying on part of a foam plate.

The mom was out checking out the neighborhood. I'm sure she is looking for a cooler and better place for them. In the meantime, I got rid on that old stinky card board box they were born in and put the big plastic one Angel used out there, just in case the mom wants to use it.

I just peeked on them and she is laying in that corner of the porch with them giving them a meal. So we will just see if they are still there in the morning.

Meanwhile, I got a few pics:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7452.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7451.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7453.jpg

cassiesmom
04-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Aww, tiny kittens! (Are there four kittens, MoFF?) I hope the mommy cat and the kittens will use Angel's box. I lighted another candle for them.

phesina
04-08-2011, 08:11 PM
They are adorable!

Prayers for them all, and for you too, Moff.

Freedom
04-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Oh my gosh oh my gosh! Good thing they aren't here, I'd be adding FIVE to my clowder! (everyone on PT knows by now, I can NOT foster!!!)

I sure hope mom isn't moving them because of that first photo you took. :( Mom cats are SO protective and intent on security -- as they need to be, in the wild. But come on, Momma, you are being helped is all! Food, shelter, you and the wee ones will be OK!

jennielynn1970
04-08-2011, 11:12 PM
The kittens are cute, but mama is stunning!!! I hope homes can be found for all of them!

krazyaboutkatz
04-09-2011, 12:43 AM
AWWWW!!!! They're so adorable.:) I too hope that you'll be able to find them all homes and it would also be great if mamma cat could get spayed too. Good luck.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Momma has kept them on the porch. She did check out the box but it was hot here last night, in the 60s and going to be near 90 today. Here is where I found them this morning:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7475.jpg

The little black one is under her front leg.
She may move them today, specially since the guy is here mowing. He has a riding mower and will be next to the porch. That may frighten her into moving them. I would have spayed her a long time ago if I could get near her. :love:

Randi
04-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Aww, aren't they cute!!! :love: The mom looks quite like Fister's mom, so I'm not surprized one is an orangie. I hope she will move them all into that other box to lay on some soft towels/blankets.

Good luck finding home for them, but they ought to stay with their mom until 12 weeks old for the sake of their future health. :)

Please keep us updated!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-11-2011, 11:53 AM
The wee one's are getting their eyes open!!! Oh, the cuteness of it all!!! :love:

cassiesmom
04-11-2011, 02:25 PM
Mommycat, if you and the kittens could please stay on the porch until the landscapers are done. It is noisy, yes, but you will be safe on the porch. Also, MoFF has put out a box for you, so if could please use it. Maybe Uncle Catmandu's angel kitties will come and purr to you. The kittens are so precious and Mommycat is beautiful.

Pinot's Mom
04-11-2011, 05:18 PM
How on EARTH have I missed this thread?! They are adorable and Mom looks related to Angel. Prayers they all end up happily rehomed! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-12-2011, 09:14 AM
The babies have their eyes open. This little white one rolled off the cat pile this morning and was trying to get back in. He made it. :D
Their momma sure keeps her paws around them. :love:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7550.jpg

slick
04-12-2011, 10:23 AM
MOFF: I'm sorry I have not replied to this thread or your emails until now. Had to get up extra early to have some computer time.....:rolleyes:

This definitely needs to be retitled to include a cuteness warning!!! Momma is so pretty and the wee ones steal my heart away. We all know that they can't come inside and here you are once again, left with the feeling that you want to help as much as you can. I can't help but think that there is some divine intervention here - He knows that you will at least ensure that they are all fed.

Bless you MOFF!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Mommycat does look related to Angel! The kittens are so darling!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-15-2011, 05:11 PM
Just went out to feed momma cat and check on the babies. They weren't in their little corner. So, I peeked into the box. There they all were including momma. What a relief. It's been raining since last night and going to be in the 30s tonight. I've been worry about them all night and day.

Now they have a nice fluffy towel and a warm spot to stay in. :love:

phesina
04-15-2011, 05:44 PM
God bless you, Moff, and God bless this little family!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

jennielynn1970
04-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Just checking in to see how momma and the babies are doing.... hope all is well!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-19-2011, 06:30 PM
They seem to be doing ok. I got to hold one of the white ones briefly last night. Momma cat was having some roll in the grass time. Just enjoying a brief break from the babies.

I heard one of the babies mewing. Momma wasn't concerned but I went and peeked anyway. One of the white ones had walked out of the box and around the corner. It was between the box, and the wall and another box I had put there to stop them from further adventures if they should happen that way.

I picked it up and put in back in the box with its sibbies. Of course, I had to give that cute little chin a tiny rub and the little ears too. Momma came and glared at me so I didn't have time for more. :D :love:

cassiesmom
04-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Gee, they are over 2 weeks old already :) I'm glad mommycat hasn't moved them. Bless you, MoFF for keeping tabs on this little family!

lvpets2002
04-20-2011, 11:08 AM
:love: Awee they are all so precious.. Yes like the rest said is Momma looks like a Sibbie of Angel.. I so hope you can get homes for all of them && also momma fix if she will let you..

momoffuzzyfaces
04-20-2011, 02:06 PM
He was there earlier but there have been guys working in my yard with skip loaders and dump trucks putting back my yard they dug up last fall. I'm thinking the mommy came back while the men were gone and took it off somewhere. the guys said they haven't seen it or the mom. I've looked all over the porch. I'll keep you posted. Please keep your fingers crossed for the little one. It's damp and chilly here today. :love:

Orangie found!
I went to check on the babies and the mommy was back. She has moved the three out of the box. That surprised me because it's cold and damp here today. I figured she was feeding them before moving them. Those 3 had been hours without her. Anyway, I kept thinking I heard a faint meow so went looking.

Sure enough. The orangie was under the bush where Lilac had left Chip and Chuck and their sibbies. It's right by where the mommys kits are but on the other side of the porch wall. The little one was laying in the grass. So I picked him up and took him back to the porch to his mommy and sibbies.

I also put a extra soft cuddly blankie in the box hoping to entice her to stay there with them at least a few more days. Specially tonight. We are to get storms tonight. It's a blanket that Angel usued to use but doesn't any more so it is extra soft.

So, I snuck a cuddle with the orangie on the way back to its mommy.

cassiesmom
04-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Oh, Mommycat! I would really like you and the babies to stay on the porch, please!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Mommy and babies still on the porch right now. She even moved them into the box and on the cuddly blanket last night. She has them out on the wood floor of the porch right now. We will have more storms moving in in a bit so I bet she will tuck them back in the box soon. :D We thank you all for you love and prayers. :love:

phesina
04-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Oh, good, we're glad they're all on the porch! Stay safe and warm, kitty family! Prayers and lovies for you all.

cassiesmom
04-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Stay right there, mommycat and kittens! More prayers and lovies being sent.

mrspunkysmom
04-22-2011, 09:08 AM
Prayers that momcat and kits stay put.

cassiesmom
04-25-2011, 01:42 PM
MoFF, how are the mommycat and kittens doing? Are they still on your porch? They're past 3 weeks old already!

Edited to add: I lit another candle on gratefulness.org for them

momoffuzzyfaces
04-25-2011, 04:56 PM
MoFF, how are the mommycat and kittens doing? Are they still on your porch? They're past 3 weeks old already!

They are growing like little weeds. They are still on the porch but probably won't be much longer. They are getting around pretty good. I hope they wait until all the rain stops and it's warmer. For some reason, they won't stay in the box but like to curl up in the corner.

Sorry the one pic is so blurry but momma was coming at me. I just wanted to show you the orangie was there. He was behind the box when I took the other picture. :love:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7551.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7551.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7554.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7554.jpg)

lizbud
04-25-2011, 05:15 PM
There ought to be a law against being sooooo cute.:love::D:D

krazyaboutkatz
04-26-2011, 12:31 AM
They're all so adorable.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-26-2011, 10:49 AM
When I went to check on them this morning, the littlest white one was gone. He was laying stretched out against the corner of the box. I don't know if the wind blew and it hit him or he just passed on his own. That corner did seem to be a bit further out than it was yesterday but it wasn't on him. All the kittens were outside the box.

He was the littlest and weakest and did not seem to be thriving like the others were. In fact, I was amazed that he made it through the first several days. But he had been growning so I hoped he would be ok. He just did not move around as much as the others. The mommy had the other three in the corner with her and watched me.

I told her I was sorry but he was gone and I needed to take him. She hissed once but allowed me to take him. I wrapped him in soft paper towels and put him in a little box and buried him under the lilac bush. I was glad we had all the rain because other wise, I would not have been able to dig the hole. No way was I going to put him in the trash even if I can't walk for days now. I put a brick over his grave to keep critters from bothering him.

His mommy sat on the porch and watched me.

I told her about the Rainbow Bridge and that Lilac was there and would watch over him until she joined up with him. I'm sure she is tending to Winnies babies that didn't make it so one more would be welcome. Lilac loved babies.

Then I came inside and cried.

Rest in peace little one. I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe. :( :love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-26-2011, 11:00 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that the white kitten has passed. RIP little one.:( I hope the others will continue to do well and thrive.

phesina
04-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Deepest sympathy to you over the loss of the precious little white baby. In his short little time on earth, he has known great love from you.

God bless you and the kitty family, MoFF.

lizbud
04-26-2011, 12:24 PM
I am so sorry to hear about the little white kitty.:(:( I feel sure that
this momma kitty knew you were doing the right thing for this poor baby.
Rest in Peace little one.

slick
04-26-2011, 04:14 PM
LES :(:(:(
I'm so very sorry MOFF.
RIP little one. You didn't know it, but you were loved so very much.

cassiesmom
04-26-2011, 04:34 PM
LES :(:(:(
I'm so very sorry MOFF.
RIP little one. You didn't know it, but you were loved so very much.

LES here too :( :(
Phred and Corinna will find you and make sure you are with Lilac and Winnie's babies. And we will all hug and snuggle you when we get to heaven One Fine Day.

gini
04-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Oh Moff, God Love You!!! A Saint to all kitties is what you are.

Rest little one, it is good you are at the Rainbow Bridge if you were not strong enough to hang on with us.

Phred will help take care of you I am sure.

Catty1
04-26-2011, 05:29 PM
MOFF - {{{{huggs}}}} As painful as this is, remember none of them would have had a chance without you.:love:

RIP wee one.

cassiesmom
04-28-2011, 06:11 PM
MoFF, how are the mommy and babies doing? How are you?

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2011, 06:37 PM
MoFF, how are the mommy and babies doing? How are you?

We are doing ok. The babies are starting to eat now. When I put mommys food out this morning all three little tails were waving in the air like: What's ya got mom? and they put their little faces in to look it over. The white one was chomping on some kibble. They do have wet food too. Right now though, they like what their mom serves best. :D

I got to pick them up this evening while mom was out doing whatever she does. They are such cute little stinkers. They weren't afraid of me at all. I'm hoping they are all boys but not sure yet.:love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Just went to refill the water bowl and saw mommy across the alley. When I looked the babies were no where on the porch. I'm sure she has moved them to some bushes under a couple of trees across the alley behind a house there. That will be an ok place for them. There is brush there they can hide in and they will be able to play. The house there has a couple with no children and the house beside that one is empty, so there will be no one to bother them by playing in the yard. Just will have to watch for mowers.

They need to be off my porch since it is getting so hot outside. That porch gets like an oven in the afternoons when the sun is shining on it.

I will miss them but will most likely see them when she wants them to have meals later on. Now I won't have to keep having nightmares about them falling off that porch and getting hurt. I couldn't stand to bury another one. :love:

cassiesmom
04-29-2011, 01:41 PM
MoFF, you did good with this little family! :love: :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2011, 12:06 PM
I found the babies last night. they were closer than I thought. When I took some trash out this morning, I saw mommy sitting by the porch on the grass. Suddenly I got a sneaky hunch. I peeked and sure enough she had moved them to where she had stashed the orangie that time, the same place Lilac had put her babies for safe keeping.

I walked up and peeked at them. When I said HI Babies, the orangie and whitie, went into the crack and under the porch. The tuxie came running to me as fast as his pudgy legs would go. He sat at my feet and looked at me like saying, "HI". Of course, I had to pick him up for a snuggle before putting him back beside his sibblings.

I was surprised because they never came to me on the porch. I have talked to them since they were born so I guess he recognized my name and came over. :D :love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-30-2011, 04:03 PM
Awww how sweet.:) So will any of them wiggle their way into your heart or home this time or will you be able to stay strong?;)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Awww how sweet.:) So will any of them wiggle their way into your heart or home this time or will you be able to stay strong?;)

I have to stay strong!!! How could I take just one of them and not the others? 9 cats inside would be way too many for me to care for. (6 realy is for that matter) If I was young and healthy and still could drive, I'd sure consider it. :love:

One good thing: our town just broke ground last weekend on a new no kill shelter here. They will take cats and dogs. It won't be ready until the end of the year or first of next year though.

Catty1
04-30-2011, 05:47 PM
At least you can keep them familiar with you so they won't get too feral...and hopefully Mom cat will get used to you also.

Great news about the no-kill shelter!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Yesterday was raining and cold all day. The mom cat was on the porch but she didn't bring the babies. I found them cold and wet and shivering under the bush by the house. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I scooped them up and brought them back on the porch.

I think mom is trying to wean them. She kept avoiding them but eventually they all snuggled inside that box on the fuzzy blanket, the mom included.

I about died of fright this morning when I opened the back door to take them some food. There were clumps of white cat fur in quite a few places and also some blood drops.

I was so frightened something had happened to the white baby. I peeked into the box. The white kitten peeked back. All three of them and their mom were snuggled inside.

I guess another cat came on the porch last night and the mom let them know they were not welcome. Mom cat does not seem hurt so the blood must have been from the other cat.

I was just out and checked on them. The white one was sitting on the edge of the porch. I was afraid he would fall off so went out and took him back to the box. Mom was in the box with the orangie and the tuxie was running toward me. I put them back in but out they popped.

I came inside and watched through the window. Mom came and got the whitie by the neck and took him back to the box and the tuxie followed. That white one is going to be a trouble maker for sure.

Anyway, all are safe and warm and full right now. It's going to get into the 30s again tonight so hopefully she will keep them there a while longer.

I'm getting too old for all this drama!!!!! :eek: :love:

cassiesmom
05-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Sounds like they are getting more mobile! They are 4+ weeks old already. Be careful out there, lil kittens!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-02-2011, 05:10 PM
Enjoying exploring the porch and some sunshine!

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7569.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7569.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7568.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7568.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7567.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7567.jpg) http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/th_000_7570.jpg (http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/?action=view&current=000_7570.jpg)

dehlers43
05-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Dang MOFF - where's the cuteness alert???
You should know better than to post kitten pics without a warning..... :D

cassiesmom
05-02-2011, 05:41 PM
**Slam!** That was me falling over with cuteness!

lizbud
05-02-2011, 06:01 PM
They are adorable, all of them. Love the markings on the white kitty.:love:

jennielynn1970
05-02-2011, 06:04 PM
Oh my goodness!!! They are all just too cute for words!!

Catty1
05-02-2011, 06:18 PM
My goodness!! CUTE! There must be a meezer male somewhere in the neighbourhood!

krazyaboutkatz
05-03-2011, 12:56 AM
They're all so adorable and yes the white one won't stay white for too long because he/she is a siamese mix.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Mommy cat moved the babies back to the bushes by the porch last evening. I worried about them all night because it got into the 30s but they are fine.

When I went to bring their food bowl away (don't want it left there to draw critters to where they are), the white one was laying tummy up in the sunshine. Full tummy plus sunshine = nap!!! I about melted from the cuteness!!!! I wish I had my camera with me. :D:love::love:

slick
05-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Carry that camera around your neck MOFF!!!

Have been reading your emails but have not had a chance to respond. Life and works gets in the way.

So glad that Momma and babies are doing well. I know you are unable to take them in. If you can get close to them, give them kisses from me.

:love::love::love:

Randi
05-04-2011, 09:01 AM
How cute they are!!! :love: That white one is getting more and more color - a Siamese mix for sure.

Wish I had pictures of Fister at that age.

Thanks for all you do for them. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
05-04-2011, 12:38 PM
I went out very early this morning to feed them because I had errands to run. I didn't see the little white one but hoped it was sleeping under the porch.

When I got home first thing I did was check on them. There was a little white rump running amuck under the bushs. He was having a grand time so I assume he was just a sleepy head this morning. They are all starting to really get into the wet food eating. :D:love:

cassiesmom
05-04-2011, 01:11 PM
MoFF, I'm so glad they are doing well! Bless you for caring for them! I hope they can be "poofed" to forever home(s).

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2011, 12:05 PM
well outdoor guests anyway. I usually take the babies their food to their little corner under the bush by the porch. This morning I opened the door and there was mommy and all three of them waiting on the porch for me.

I shouldn't be too surprised I guess. I noticed the white one following mommy around a bit yesterday afternoon. I knew it wouldn't be long before they started all following behind her.

My yard got mowed this morning so I rounded them up afterwards to make sure they were all ok. I peeked while I was at it. Looks like they are all three boys. :love:

cassiesmom
05-09-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh my goodness! How cute must this have been!! :D MoFF, you made my day!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Just had to get pics of all the cuteness going on outside.

So tired after morning adventures!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7578.jpg
Please tell me this is the bum of a little boy!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7577.jpg
Mischief times two!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7574.jpg
I wubs my sibbie!!! :love:
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7579.jpg

phesina
05-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Oh, aren't they just adorable!!!!!

God bless you, MoFF.

lizbud
05-09-2011, 05:24 PM
Oh Moff, you're killing me here.:love::love::love: How in the world would
anybody be able to choose just one of these adorable babies?:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2011, 12:31 AM
All three of them sure are adorable.:) I don't know if the meezer bum is male or not but it looks that way to me.;)

lvpets2002
05-10-2011, 09:13 AM
:love: Yes I would say Meezer Bum is a Boy.. All are so so Cute & such wittle Sweetie Pies.. That orange tabby with blues eyes will have all of the ladies loven him..

momoffuzzyfaces
05-10-2011, 05:42 PM
They were all on the porch for breakfast but around noon, I noticed mommy and the white one were missing.

Later the other two went missing. They weren't by the bush like before or under the lilac bush or any where I could see.

I was just out checking to see if they showed up for supper. I now know where they are. I saw little heads popping up under my neighbor's back porch steps. They are under there. That house is empty right now but I think they have been working on it so they can rent it out.

Hope the little ones at least come home to eat. I can't go messing around someone elses property to feed them. :rolleyes:

We are to have storms again tonight and tomorrow so maybe they will come back. It won't be too dry under that porch as it's an open one and just really only steps no big porch to keep dry under. :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Mommy and babies still under the neighbors porch.

I was hoping they would be back for breakfast. They weren't. Mommy came but didn't bring them. So, I couldnt' stand it and took those babies some breakfast. I put it right beside the corner of that house and went back to my property line and watched them eat, then picked up the plate. I did give each baby a tiny head rub.

Just hope I don't get arrested for trespassing now. :eek: :love:

cassiesmom
05-14-2011, 12:10 AM
MoFF, how are the mommy and babies? Are they visiting you for breakfast? :)

As far as trespassing: I don't see how that could be construed as trespassing when you are trying to win the trust of this mommy and kittens so they can be rescued.

One more question: could you please give Chester, Chuck, Chip, Winnie, Angel and Grandma some petting from me? :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-14-2011, 12:35 PM
MoFF, how are the mommy and babies? Are they visiting you for breakfast? :)

As far as trespassing: I don't see how that could be construed as trespassing when you are trying to win the trust of this mommy and kittens so they can be rescued.

One more question: could you please give Chester, Chuck, Chip, Winnie, Angel and Grandma some petting from me? :love:

Nope, but mommy comes and escorts me to them for breakfast. I was hoping she would move them back to my porch where the cozy warm blanket is because it got to the 40s and rainy last night. She didn't but she met me at the door and took me to where I have been feeding them. They are getting so pudgy and big now!!! They eat like little pigs too.

I'm the one who is not doing so well: here I am with severe arthritis, standing outside in freezing wet and damp weather with the wind blowing 25 mph watching over them as they eat to make sure they all get enough. :rolleyes: :love:

cassiesmom
05-18-2011, 01:52 PM
Nope, but mommy comes and escorts me to them for breakfast. I was hoping she would move them back to my porch where the cozy warm blanket is because it got to the 40s and rainy last night. She didn't but she met me at the door and took me to where I have been feeding them. They are getting so pudgy and big now!!! They eat like little pigs too.

I'm the one who is not doing so well: here I am with severe arthritis, standing outside in freezing wet and damp weather with the wind blowing 25 mph watching over them as they eat to make sure they all get enough. :rolleyes: :love:

How sweet that mommy comes and gets you! I've never heard of a kitty doing that before. Bless you for caring for this little family, MoFF!

cassiesmom
05-23-2011, 01:48 PM
MoFF, how is the kitty family doing? :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
05-23-2011, 02:23 PM
They are doing fine. Of course, I worry myself stupid about them with all the storms we've been having. Their mommy takes great care of them though. She surprised me this morning when I went to take their food to them. She had them all on my porch.

So sweet of her to save me from having to walk over to that other house to feed them. The little stinkers now know the path between my house and that one. The white one specially, comes visiting. It breaks my heart that I can't keep them. :love: