PDA

View Full Version : Our own personal wolf pack!

mollybeingartsy
03-31-2011, 08:21 PM
Meet Harper, Hudson, Bode, and Solomon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B95yrN6UHow

Karen
03-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Be warned - if you have your sound on, your dogs may react! If you are at work, turn your sound OFF before you click the link!

ramanth
03-31-2011, 09:58 PM
How adorable. I can't wait to play that at home to see how Kia and Chips react. :)

Maggiemae89
03-31-2011, 10:36 PM
Aweee : ) My babies are soo cute! It shows everybody's personality perfectly!:love::love:

pomtzu
04-01-2011, 06:01 AM
Be warned - if you have your sound on, your dogs may react! If you are at work, turn your sound OFF before you click the link!

You are so right Karen. Sparky was laying at my feet under the desk, and when he heard it, came flying out and ran to the front window to see who was in his yard. :D

Anytime he hears even 1 or 2 barks from a dog on t.v. - the ears perk up and he looks all around.

Freedom
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
My flock of fluffs didn't stir from their early morning naps. :rolleyes:

That is SO FUNNY!! Who is the tan and white? That pup, initially, was a bit worried w/ the howls, ha haaa.

Taz_Zoee
04-01-2011, 09:42 AM
LOL, that was hilarious!! The little tan dog reminds me of my Taggart, personality and looks. Then it was funny when he was laying on the butt of the other dog.
And then the black lab on the other couch..............TOO FUNNY!! That was great!
Can you please let us know who is who? I'm sure you might have before, but I can't remember. :D

mollybeingartsy
04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Haha, they're amazing!

Solomon (6 months) is the tan puppers laying on Harper's little butt, Bode (2yrs) is the "voice cracked" howler on the right, Harper (1yr on Sunday!!!) considers herself the "pack leader" and never stops howling, and then there's Hudson (3yrs)...who is always confused as to what's going on...very entertaining!

ryansjones
04-01-2011, 04:34 PM
I didn't know that labs could howl. Never heard them howl before.

Varga
04-01-2011, 06:36 PM
haha, how cute!

Funnily enough Taggart hardly ever responds to dog noises on the tv or computer. I don't know if he perhaps can tell the difference, because he does respond and get excited when he hears dogs outside...

Tiki on the other hand would have gone ballistic had she heard that video, lol.

anna_66
04-02-2011, 09:17 AM
Very cute! Reminds me of my pack when they get going!

I love how closer to the end Solomon was laying his head on Harper's butt:love:

boomersooner
04-02-2011, 09:50 AM
How sweet!! My two were snoozing on the kitchen floor....Sooner raised her head and gave a couple of head tilts, but I think she was a little scared to investigate further....Boomer on the other hand didn't even wake up....of course, he could sleep through anything! I love your dogs! They are precious....Welcome to Pet Talk!