PDA

View Full Version : A Very Special Day! :)

Pinot's Mom
03-29-2011, 08:01 AM
Today is a very special day in our household! Three years ago on this date a small paw came out of a cage at the Baltimore SPCA to land on my shoulder. She said, "Mom, take me home! Oh, and the big guy with you can be my Dad, too!" She purred her way into our hearts immediately and is now PT's own...

Miss Pinot Noir!
Happy Gotcha Day, Sweetie!

Love, Mom & Dad:love::love:

Freedom
03-29-2011, 08:12 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, PINOT!!!

Sure knew what you were doing that day, didn't you? Sending you some special chin rubs!

Bengalz
03-29-2011, 08:44 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!!

Good thing you arrived in time... imagine ... what would your mom and dad do without you;) Enjoy your special day and please ensure the royal treatment is well applied - three years of training should be sufficient to assure success:D:love:

Make each moment special sweetie:love:

Queen of Poop
03-29-2011, 08:48 AM
Happy Gotcha Day to darling Miss Pinot!!! Sending you lots of hugs and kisses on your special day. Cali and Diego send purrrrrs. :love:

MoonandBean
03-29-2011, 08:59 AM
Happy Gotcha day to the world's prettiest grey tabby cat!!!! Bean says "that's true...I'm the most handsome but Miss Pinot is definitely the prettiest!"

Taz_Zoee
03-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!! I'm sure you will gets lots of special treats and lovings today (is that different than any other day? ;)). :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-29-2011, 09:20 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SWEETIE!!! :love::love::love:

Randi
03-29-2011, 09:21 AM
Dear Pinot, it is indeed a special day - you chose the perfect human to lay your paw on. What luck for all of you. :)

Have fun today and get pampered with treats and loving. May you have a long, healthy and happy life!

:love: Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot! :love:

catmandu
03-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Pinot, you are such a clever Cat to choose just the Right People to be Your Guardians!!:love::love::love:
It was truly love at first sight, and we aplaud you Pinot, like the wine that you are named after, you get better every day.
:cool::cool::cool:
Con Cat Ulations from All Of Us at The Found Cat Hotel.:):):):)

Catty1
03-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, beautiful Pinot! You got the greatest home a kitty could get! Enjoy your day. :):love:

astrid
03-29-2011, 10:38 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MISS PINOT NOIR!!!

May this be the 3rd. of many more years full of health and joy for you beautiful girl :)

Hugs, purrs and kisses from your friend Sophie and her humble servant, Astrid :love::love:

(P.S. Every time I go to a wine store or a wine tastery I ALWAYS think of you :D for real! :D)

cassiesmom
03-29-2011, 11:13 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, precious Pinot! Big hugs and snuggles to you from me, and purrs and headbumpies from Cassie.

gini
03-29-2011, 11:47 AM
The happiest of Gotcha Days to you dear Miss Pinot. I have always loved your name. You are one lucky lady.

momcat
03-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot!!! You and your very lucky purrents have so much to celebrate today; three years of happiness, love, and companionship. You could not have chosen better purrents. May all of you enjoy many more years together filled with joy and love.

Make the most of your special day, sweetie! Sending you tons and tons of scritchies and lovies to help celebrate this super event! :love: :love: :love: :love:

jennielynn1970
03-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Happy gotcha day, Miss Pinot!!

katladyd
03-29-2011, 12:29 PM
I know your hoomans think they picked you out, Pinot, but we all know the truth...YOU PICKED THEM! You are all so very, very, lucky! Take good care of your Mom and Dad, okay pretty girl?:love:

phesina
03-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Happy GOTCHA DAY #3 to beautiful Miss Pinot Noir!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

GILL
03-29-2011, 01:02 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot!it's so nice that you picked your mom and dad, it is such a special honor to be chosen.

pomtzu
03-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Miss Pinot!

Myndi and Sparky are sending tail wags and doggie kisses (not too sloppy) to one of their very favorite kitty friends. :love: And their Mom is sending wishes for the special girl to have a very long and happy life with her great purrents. :)

lvpets2002
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
:love: Happy Gotcha Day Pinot & Have Many More.. hope you get bunchs of treats && cuddle huggss..

Pinot's Mom
03-29-2011, 05:18 PM
Aww, thanks everyone for the Gotcha Day wishes! Miss Pinot would like to know if someone could come over to play so she'd have an excuse for an extra romp?? She's had one, but would like another, OK?;)

pomtzu
03-29-2011, 05:28 PM
Aww, thanks everyone for the Gotcha Day wishes! Miss Pinot would like to know if someone could come over to play so she'd have an excuse for an extra romp?? She's had one, but would like another, OK?;)

Awww - wish I had known sooner. I could have packed the pups in the car and been there in a flash. Sparky would have loved it. He's not an average dog, since he absolutely LOVES kitties! :love:

chocolatepuppy
03-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!!!:D

mrspunkysmom
03-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot! :)

cassiesmom
03-30-2011, 12:06 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=1111

Dear beautiful Pinot... Happy Gotcha Day! Gentle *kiss* to you from me :) You sure chose the right purr-ents that day!

momcat
03-30-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi Pinot,
I'm sorry this is late but I do want to wish you a very happy Gotcha Day. Did we both luck out or what? The purrents we picked out made us PT kitties which means we get the very best of everything!

I hope your day was extra special and filled with all the good things we kitties could possibly want!

I can't wait to see you on our next Catmobile adventure.

Purrs from
Your friend,
Groucho

Barbara
03-30-2011, 08:42 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot !!!!!

Kiri and Orion say they would love to play wild games with you ;)

sana
03-30-2011, 01:00 PM
HaPpY gOtChA dAy SwEeT pInOt!!!:D:D:D

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2011, 12:35 AM
HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY PINOT!!! You sure picked a wonderful family to adopt you 3 years ago. May you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)