PDA

View Full Version : I REALLY wish I didn't know!

Freedom
03-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Just going off to sleep last night, and I was thinking. We had about 6 weeks of real "winter," couldn't walk the dogs much and mostly just sent them out in the back yard. I've been cleaning up the collection of poops, you see. So I started calculating:

5 dogs, at 3 poops a day, 7 days a week for 6 weeks

5 x 3 x 7 x 6 = 630 poops in that collection! :eek:

OK, so except for Marlin, maybe they only poop twice day. That is still

5 x 2 x 7 x 6 = 420 poops! :(

No wonder it's been taking me ages to catch up out there!

THEN I realized that, no matter winter or not, they still do that many. I am just picking them up immediately on walks, or every other day in the back yard.

PLUS don't forget, I scoop 10 cat litter boxes daily; the cats poop twice a day.

I REALLY wish I hadn't figured all this out! :rolleyes: ;) :D

pomtzu
03-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Too much time on your hands maybe??? :p:D

I love the cold weather because it's a good excuse to not go out and gather doggie poop. By the time the temp suits me to get out and do it on a regular basis, it will all have decomposed and will be fertilizing the back yard.

After the temp being 75 just a couple of weeks ago (the big tease), it's now back to winter temps. I don't think it made it to 40 today, and I still haven't warmed up!! These old bones just don't like the cold anymore. :(

Freedom
03-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Yup, just watched the 6 PM weather report, wee are staying in this below normal cold for at least one more week. GEESH!

chocolatepuppy
03-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Yep, you have too much time on your hands!:p I once figured out how many nails I clipped with three dogs. 54! :eek: Now of course I only have two dogs, so it's only 36. Luckily I didn't figure it up until I only had two dogs.;)

K9karen
03-28-2011, 11:22 PM
:D:D:D

Of course I don't have that much, but I'm a clean the yard fanatic. Once the snow melted, I swear it SEEMED like 600!

Funny what we think about before we nod off! I'm going to invent a poop geiger counter!

Freedom
03-29-2011, 08:22 AM
Funny what we think about before we nod off! I'm going to invent a poop geiger counter!

Ahahahaaaa :D:D:D

Husky_mom
03-29-2011, 11:40 AM
at least they´re not birds.. who poop every 10-15 min.. lol :P

lvpets2002
03-29-2011, 04:06 PM
:eek: WoW Sandy you are really doing too much thinking & calculating here.. :p Your blowing my mind for sure with the pooping figures.. Try to rest some now.. :D

Cataholic
03-30-2011, 12:32 PM
That is a significant amount of poop! :)

Jasper jumps the fence in the am, and poops in my neighbor's back yard. I discovered this one week while out cleaning up poops. There were two or three piles- for a week. EEK! So, now I have two yards to clean.

Freedom
03-30-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm just glad I have small dogs. As one of Dad's doctor's says:

Big dogs man BIG POOPS!!!

:D

pomtzu
03-30-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm just glad I have small dogs. As one of Dad's doctor's says:

Big dogs man BIG POOPS!!!

:D

Yup! It's a lot easier picking up sausage links, rather than cow piles!!! :p:D