PDA

View Full Version : Simba says thanks!!

cheche
03-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Simba says thank you for all the wonderful comments:love: He really enjoyed the extra pampering:love: The special treat for the day was a big pinch of catnip that the three of them shared:love::love:

catmandu
03-28-2011, 09:20 AM
We all love Simba, and we are glad that he is well.
There are so many Great Cats here and Simba is one of them.:):):)

pomtzu
03-28-2011, 04:50 PM
Hoping you'll come around from time to time, and post more pics and give us updates on the sweet little guy. Thank you for giving a kitty in need of a special home, a place to call his own and a family to love and care for him!

cheche
03-28-2011, 05:00 PM
I first met Simba and his sister when they had just opened their eyes. I was holding his sister, when Simba was passed to me. He was struggling to move, so a paid closer attention and realized that he had two back legs that didn't work properly. He had to stay with his mother for at least another month, but I told my cousin (in-law) that if he made it that long, I would give him a home. He would never had stood a chance as a barn cat. The rest is history and we love him dearly:love::love::love:and yes I can give updates and pics. He has a birthday just around the corner!!

cassiesmom
03-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Dear Simba, you have enough spunk and courage for a kitty ten times your size! :love: :love: :love: Special-needs kitties and their people get a very special place in God's heaven, as far as I'm concerned!

katladyd
03-28-2011, 09:42 PM
Simba is very loved here. We all fell in love when we saw his kitten picture! What he lacks in legs, he more than makes up for in purrsonality and cuteness!:love: