PDA

View Full Version : Monday is Groucho's Purrthday!

momcat
03-27-2011, 06:15 PM
It's hard to believe but Groucho is going to be 10 on Monday. We still see a lot of kitten in our little boy. Soncat and I started celebrating today with some of his favorite treats and lots of lovies. Tomorrow I'll be making chicken for dinner, Groucho's favorite. Of course he'll have his own special plate.

Groucho, you have brought so much into our home and our lives. We can only hope that you know how very much you're loved. Happy purrthday, sweetie :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
03-27-2011, 09:45 PM
Happy, happy, happy Purr-thday, dear Groucho! Please have your humans give you many extra hugs and snuggles for me!

phesina
03-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Oh, happy TENTH, dear Mr. Groucho!!!!!!

Party till the cows come home!

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2011, 12:58 AM
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! I hope you'll have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

katladyd
03-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Happy Purrthday, Groucho!!!:love::love:

Freedom
03-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Groucho, enjoy your special day! Purrs and chin rubs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

pomtzu
03-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Happy Purrthday, Groucho

Just remember - you're not getting older, you're getting better! ;) May you have many more days of service, as PT's official kitty attorney! :love::D

catmandu
03-28-2011, 09:23 AM
:love::love::love:
Happy 10th Purrthday to You , Our Friend Groucho!!
:D:D:D
You are such a Great Cat, and one of Our Fvaorities over the years.
We hope your Meeowmie posts some yesterday and today photos of you Groucho showing how much yopu have grown.
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

astrid
03-28-2011, 10:36 AM
HAPPY 10th. BIRTHDAY DEAR GROUCHO!!!!!

We hope you're having a great day, honey, with lots of fun, celebration and great food ;)
Our best wishes for many more years full of joy for you :) :love:

Lots of love and purrs from Guatemala,
Sophie and her humble servant Astrid

Randi
03-28-2011, 12:57 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=3982

Have fun and enjoy your chicken. I wish you many more happy and healthy years and sending lots of kisses. :love:

jennielynn1970
03-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Happy birthday, Groucho!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2011, 02:00 PM
HAPPY PURRTHDAY GROUCHO!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

There's a kissie from me and each of my brats for you!!!

Pinot's Mom
03-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Happy, Happy Purrrfffday, Groucho!!

I'm so glad I didn't miss it! My purrents have been away and they turned off the computer so I haven't had contact - we have to talk! Call me on the Catberry!

Love ya, Purrs,
Pinot:D

momcat
03-30-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi purrents and fellow kitties,
Thank you, all of you, for those wonderful purrthday wishes as well as the lovies and smoochies. Meowmie says she got the fun part because she got to deliver them.

I had a super day. Watched some tv and took a few naps while Meowmie and Soncat were at work. My chicken dinner was soooo good, while it was cooking it smelled wonderful and it seemed like it would never be ready to eat. After dinner I snuggled with Meowmie and Soncat then fell sound asleep. But that was after enjoying some prime nip. I did save some for our next Catmobile trip.

I wish everyone a great day! Thank you again

Your friend,
Groucho

happylabs
03-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Happy Birthday Mr. Groucho! And many moreeeeeeeee................

Barbara
03-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Happy Purrthday Groucho!!!!

Being a senior partner is such a wonderful thing for a lawyer;) we even have more confidence in you now.:love:

mrspunkysmom
03-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Oh, I missed this. Happy Purrthday Groucho!

I'm sure it was a Purrfect Day!