PDA

View Full Version : Not Tommy, But Thomasina and Company.

catmandu
03-26-2011, 09:59 AM
Yes the Cat I thought of as Tommy is Thomasina, and it looks as though the Cat Stork has been busy!!
Please pray that I can convince Thomasina to come in and let me help her Kittens and Her get to safety.:love::love::love:

Freedom
03-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Oh my goodness! Great thread title, Gary, really says it all but you don't quite "get" it until you open the thread (at least, I didn't)! Ha ha haaa

Thomasina, you got a new name, it is all a new game, come on in and be with family!

chocolatepuppy
03-26-2011, 05:39 PM
Many prayers that Thomasina will come in to have her little ones.

cassiesmom
03-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Tommy Girl, please come inside to have your kittens, please pretty please!

catmandu
03-27-2011, 12:29 PM
Thomasina was sitting there at the edge of the snow watching me last night.
I put some steak strips and fat on a bed of Nutro Max Kitten Dry, so she could get as much nutrition as possible.
I was watching her chase the birds away from the Dry Food the other day so she can eat.
I wish and pray for Thomasina at least to come on the Moose Enclosed Porch so she and her Babies will be safe.:love::love::love:

phesina
03-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Dear Thomasina, please come in with your babies so you can bring them forth in this nice safe, warm place!

carole
03-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Oh gary i do hope you can bring her in to safety for the babies to be born, i wish you success, my mother is called Thomasina,after her mother.,and i say lovingly she is as stubborn as a mule, so maybe your Thomasina is too , fingers and all paws crossed for her safety.:)

catmandu
03-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Roast Beef with a Bed of Friskies Prime Fillets, and Thomasina and Company were getting closer. She is such a Classic Tabby with Target striping!!!
:cool::cool:

catmandu
03-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Roast Beef with a Bed of Friskies Prime Fillets, and Thomasina and Company were getting closer. She is such a Classic Tabby with Target striping!!!
:cool::cool:
I hope I can TNR her and help her Kittens.
:love::love:

cassiesmom
03-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Oh, I hope she keeps coming for food! Do you think she belongs to anyone in your neighborhood?

catmandu
03-29-2011, 09:34 AM
It is ahrd to say as there are some intact males and she could be one of their offspring. There is a larger intact Male Thomas who comes around as well , and I am sure that he is her Dad.
The sausage on the Dry Food was gone so fast, Thomasina msut ahve been hungree!!!:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
03-29-2011, 04:11 PM
:love: Come on in baby girl so you can get plenty of food & warmth for you & your babies.. Uncle Gary to be a grandpa again..

catmandu
03-30-2011, 09:23 AM
I have to be careful when I put the Dry Food out as I have Birds and Squirrels were out there too!!!
:love::love::love:
It is getting warmer so I can put more canned food out without it frezzing.
Thank God Friskies is on for 3/99 cents.

catmandu
04-03-2011, 12:44 PM
:confused::confused:
Thomasina is back, very slender:eek:
I have checked the back yard, and there are no signs of Kittens.
I pray that they, wherever they may be are in a safe place where they will be all right.
I am doubling the rations now tha:love::love:t Thomasina is eating for her Little Cats of the Future.:love::love:

lvpets2002
04-04-2011, 12:38 PM
:eek: Oh no She has had the Babies somewhere.. Hope you can find them..

catmandu
04-05-2011, 09:11 AM
We think that the Kittens are hiding under the porch next door , Thomasina comes from there to get her food.
I am putting out more food now for her to feed her babies.
:cool::cool::cool:

phesina
04-05-2011, 09:37 AM
Gary, can you ask the neighbor next door to see if there are kittens under the porch there?

cassiesmom
04-05-2011, 12:28 PM
I hope the kittens are under the porch and I'm glad Thomasina knows she can come to the porch for food and return to the kittens.

I lit a candle for them
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=13062802

catmandu
04-06-2011, 09:37 AM
That house has been renovated and is for sale.
I am going to call Animal Control and they may set up a humane trap to catch her, and then they cah gather up the Kittens.Please pray the Operation Kitten is a sucess.:love::love::love:

phesina
04-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Prayers that the operation is successful and Thomasina and her kittens are all safe.

cassiesmom
04-06-2011, 01:04 PM
Prayers that the operation is successful and Thomasina and her kittens are all safe.

Same here!

catmandu
04-07-2011, 09:39 AM
It was successful for Thomasina and Three Kittens. Sadly Little Tubbie :love::love::love: had passed on, but now Tubbie is an Eternal Angel now , with wings of silver and gold :love::love::love:
He will be in Paradise FurrEVer:love::love::love: