PDA

View Full Version : It'ssssssss Sana's Birthday

wombat2u2004
03-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Whoopee it's Party Time

Happy 14th Birthday Sana

Have a good one, and don't eat too much cake ;)

phesina
03-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Happy Birthday, SANA!!!!!

chocolatepuppy
03-25-2011, 07:40 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA!!!:D
I hope you have a great day!!!:cool:

NicoleLJ
03-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Happy B-day girl. Hope it is a wonderful day.

Freedom
03-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Enjoy your day, Sana!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bonny
03-25-2011, 08:14 PM
:)HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA :) Some special wishes sent your way, Enjoy your day with no homework, sleep in, & have your favorite food to start with. :D

Karen
03-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Happy Birthday, Sana!

mrspunkysmom
03-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Happy Birthday Sana

Marigold2
03-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Happy Birthday. 14 a whole new world to explore. Enjoy

sana
03-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Oh my gosh! That's so nice of you guys!! It was really a surprise for me! Seriously! I was sitting by the computer in the morning and then my mom came by and kissed me and said some nice words and I was kinda confused and I thought oh! yea I remember it must be that silly thing I was doing last night (I was about to drink some juice that my dad drinks and I HAVE NOT TASTED IT and I thought it was Coke or something) So, I thought this was the reason. Then she told me that your cousin messaged me saying Happy Birthday to Sana and she told her that its tomorrow. And then my sister said that she messaged her too! And then I remembered oh! yea, I rememeber its my birthday, and I had totally forgotten today. I got mrspunkysmom's message and then I thought that Wom said he'd make a big party thread or something like that on my birthday and I saw in General that he had made it and I laughed and turned it on and THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! Its so sweet of you all to say Happy Birthday to me!

Bonny: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA Some special wishes sent your way, Enjoy your day with no homework, sleep in, & have your favorite food to start with.
Haha! Bonny, I thought in the morning that ok, today is scheduled and i have to complete my homework today :p:D Let's see if I follow the schedule today :D

Wom: Whoopee it's Party Time
Happy 14th Birthday Sana
Have a good one, and don't eat too much cake
That's so nice of you to remember it was my birthday today! :D

Scooter's Mom
03-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Happy Birthday!

sana
03-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Happy Birthday, SANA!!!!!
Thank you phesina, thank you and its so nice of you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA!!!:D
I hope you have a great day!!!:cool:
Thank you, Annette! I love today's start, so surprising and nice! :D

Happy B-day girl. Hope it is a wonderful day.
Thank You Nicole! its so nice of you! :)

Enjoy your day, Sana!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Thank You Freedom! That is really nice of you and I love today's morning and I'm pretty sure today will be a great day and hopefully it will be! ;)

Happy Birthday, Sana!
Thank you Karen! Thank you sooo much! :D

Happy Birthday Sana
Thank You mrspunkysmom! Thank you soo much!! :-)

Happy Birthday. 14 a whole new world to explore. Enjoy
haha!! Marigold, its sure a new world to explore and see! Hopefully this age will be great and lovely, and its starting is so awesome!

Love You guys and its so great of to remember my birthday! :D:love:

And guess what. Today, I'm going to call my class fellow and say happy Birthday to her :p Its her birthday too! :D

sana
03-25-2011, 09:55 PM
Happy Birthday!

Thank You!! :D:D Thank You soo much! :D

Alysser
03-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Better late then never, happy birthday!

K9karen
03-25-2011, 10:32 PM
I hope you had the best Birthday ever, Sana! I hope you got lots of presents and ate lots of junk!!! ;)

Roxyluvsme13
03-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Almost late, and probably late in your time zone, but Happy Birthday, Sana! I hope you had a great day :)

sana
03-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Better late then never, happy birthday!
h! You're not late Alysser :D Its the morning of 26th here. :) Thank You! :)

I hope you had the best Birthday ever, Sana! I hope you got lots of presents and ate lots of junk!!! ;)
I am really happy and hopefully the rest of the day will be happy and I might go shopping for junkies ;)

Almost late, and probably late in your time zone, but Happy Birthday, Sana! I hope you had a great day :)
Oh! Bri, you're not late! Its 26th of March's morning here! :D Thank You! :)

caseysmom
03-26-2011, 12:22 AM
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day...if its the 26th its just starting right?

krazyaboutkatz
03-26-2011, 12:55 AM
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SANA!!! I hope you had a great day. Alani & Blaze send you purrs and kitten kisses.:)

Taz_Zoee
03-26-2011, 01:06 AM
Happy Birthday!! I'm still celebrating my birthday here in California for one more hour. And it's your birthday where you live. Funny!! :D

Have a great day! :)

caseysmom
03-26-2011, 01:26 AM
Happy Birthday!! I'm still celebrating my birthday here in California for one more hour. And it's your birthday where you live. Funny!! :D

What??? I didn't see a thread??? runs to start one...

sana
03-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day...if its the 26th its just starting right?
Thank You caseysmom! :D Yes its the afternoon actually.

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SANA!!! I hope you had a great day. Alani & Blaze send you purrs and kitten kisses.:)
I'm still having a great day and give Alani and Blaze lots of hugs and kisses from me :love::love::D

Haha!! Happy Belated Birthday! :o;) Thank You and today is turning out a fun day!

Guess what today, my mom and dad took me to go for shopping at a new store opened close to my home. It was fun and a new place to go, so I had a nice time. :)

Medusa
03-26-2011, 07:02 AM
Sana, I'm so sorry that I missed this. I do hope that your birthday was wonderfully blessed. :love:

Oh wait, I just ready your last post and I guess I didn't miss it after all. :o Sooooo, I wish you a wonderful and blessed birthday, Sana! :D

davidpizzica
03-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Happy belated 14th birthday, Sana! I hope you had a great time and received some great gifts.

sana
03-26-2011, 08:32 AM
Sana, I'm so sorry that I missed this. I do hope that your birthday was wonderfully blessed. :love:

Oh wait, I just ready your last post and I guess I didn't miss it after all. :o Sooooo, I wish you a wonderful and blessed birthday, Sana! :D
Thank You Mary! my birthday is going well. :)

Happy belated 14th birthday, Sana! I hope you had a great time and received some great gifts.
Thank you Davidpizzica! :D I had fun today :D

Lillycat
03-26-2011, 08:40 AM
.......hope it was fantastic!!!!

Catty1
03-26-2011, 09:43 AM
Happy Birthday, sana!:D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-surprise-chicken-is-a-little-early.jpg

kokopup
03-26-2011, 04:36 PM
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SANA!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with horses.
http://creationrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/arabian_horse_boss.jpg

*LabLoverKEB*
03-26-2011, 05:40 PM
Happy (belated) Birthday Sana! I hope you had a fantastic day!!:love:

sana
03-26-2011, 09:24 PM
.......hope it was fantastic!!!!
Thank and it was a great day :D

Happy Birthday, sana!:D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/funny-pictures-surprise-chicken-is-a-little-early.jpg
Aww..What a cweet photo, thank you so much Catty1! :D

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY SANA!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with horses.
http://creationrevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/arabian_horse_boss.jpg
Haha!! That's so nice kokopup! Thank You so much! I really loved the photo! :D:D

Happy (belated) Birthday Sana! I hope you had a fantastic day!!:love:
Thank You LabLoverKEB, it was a great day and thank you again! :D:)

cassiesmom
03-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Sana, I am so sorry to have missed your birthday. I hope it was very happy!

sana
03-30-2011, 06:23 AM
Sana, I am so sorry to have missed your birthday. I hope it was very happy!

That's ok Elyse, It went really nice, went to a wedding and went shopping at a new store that opened a few minutes away from my home :) Got lots of bday wishes, most were from PTers :D