PDA

View Full Version : if you can help.....

G.P.girl
11-02-2002, 05:33 AM
i was looking at rescued horses (from meatfactory) and saw this pictuer it made me so sad!!!!! if you can do any thing to help please do. the site is : http//townhall.bafn.org/horserescue heres the picture:( :( :( :(

G.P.girl
11-02-2002, 05:34 AM
oh yeah, his name is Murphy

Heather Wallace
11-02-2002, 11:26 AM
The picture of the horse I saw was very sad. it is such a shame what people do to animals sometimes.

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 05:52 PM
I hope maddog gets in here and sees it......she LOVES horses and has 2 and one they rescued becuase he was in Poor healt..im not sure if she's in that area but maybe she know sumione that might can......i know she knows lots of people that love horses!!including me but i cant have one:(........its sad what people do that animals!!:( :mad: :mad: :mad: I wish i could help!

Kay

FcR:)

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 05:55 PM
It wouldnt let me go to the page......and im afraid shes not in that area.....

Kay

FcR:)

Twisterdog
11-02-2002, 08:44 PM
OMG, I've never seen such a skinny horse! That is pathetic! I hope whoever starved that horse is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! Will that horse live, do you think? I don't know anything about horses, except they are really big and make me sneeze.

G.P.girl
11-07-2002, 12:57 PM
it says he will live but he's really starved and and needs help! its really too bad i can't help him

Desert Arabian
11-07-2002, 10:57 PM
Oh my......... that picture is so heartbreaking!

I wish this were a lie: I have seen worse pictures than that.

The pictures I saw at a horse rescue/abuse booth @ the Wisconsin State Fair- have scarred me for the rest of my life. I will never ever forget those HORRIBLE TERRIBLE gut twisting pictures. I dare not post details-but if you want to know some- PM me.

I wish junk like this never could happen to animals. It's such a shame.
:(

Tina
11-08-2002, 11:34 AM
I really someone can help the horses:( I wish I could but I just don't have the land to keep a horse right now:( If I did I would rescue a horse. I feel so bad for the horse he looks so sad:(