PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! Zippy sent the list!!

Nomilynn
11-02-2002, 02:23 AM
I just got my 2002 Pet Talk Christmas Card List!!! This is so exciting!!

THANKS TONYA!!!! :D :D :D

Miss Meow
11-02-2002, 03:56 AM
Ooooh I don't have one yet, maybe it's on its way. And maybe I should start making Christmas cards too as time is going quickly :D

11-02-2002, 04:22 AM
Woohoo 2 !!!!!!!!!! Thanks Tonya !!

I will start writing too , because I intend to write a lot ; of course , I hope to get tons of cards in return ;) ;) !

Now , the e-mail list ; but that is not that urgent , hey ;) :p

lynnestankard
11-02-2002, 06:54 AM
THANKS TONYA!!!

Received 2002 Christmas List - am now getting excited!!!

Lynne

RockyRoad
11-02-2002, 09:55 AM
;)I got it!! Thanks Tonya!:D

luckies4me
11-02-2002, 10:02 AM
I didn't get one :(

kohala
11-02-2002, 10:02 AM
Got it - formatted it (made it all pretty ;) ) and as soon as I get new cartridges in (:( ) I'll print it and start having fun!!!!!!

luckies4me
11-02-2002, 10:07 AM
Can someone tell me if I am on the list? Thanks

Randi
11-02-2002, 10:12 AM
Take a look at Zippy's other thread and you can see if you're on it! :) It's on the the first page as far as I remember.

kohala
11-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I didn't get one :( You are on the list - want me to email you my "fancy" copy? Send me your email address and I'd be happy to!

luckies4me
11-02-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kohala
You are on the list - want me to email you my "fancy" copy? Send me your email address and I'd be happy to!

I sent you a PM;)

zippy-kat
11-02-2002, 11:31 AM
PLEASE READ

GROUP ONE
Adore my Dogs
Aly
AmberLee
Anna_66
Delidog
Edwina's Secretary
Gini
Jackie's Daisy
Koxka
KrazyaboutKaz
LBaker
Logan
Luckies4me
LynneStankard
Noah's Mommy
Nomilynn
Paul & Karen
Ramanth
Sara luvs her Tinky
Shais_Mom
Wayne0214
Wolflady

You guys were sent the list via email.

Group Two
Anti-Pam
Cataholic
Cincy'sMom
CountryWolf07
Crikit
FloppsyLadySally89
JenLuckenbach
JenniferT
Kfamr
Kohala
Lillycat
Lut
Margaret
Miss Meow
Ownerofthreedogs
Uabasson
Wolf_Q

You guys were sent an email VIA pet talk. I had problems sending some (hince, the reason Kohala may have had to re-format it). I actually sent a 'test copy' to myself--before I sent any to you. I never did receive my copy this way but went ahead and sent it out to you on the chance it'd find itself in your inbox. IF you want another ('prettier') copy OR never received your copy, PM with your email address and I'll send it that way.

Group Three
Felicia'sMom

For this group, I didn't have any other way to contact you except by Private Messaging. I sent you both a two part PM. Let me know if it didn't reach you.

wolf_Q
11-02-2002, 12:13 PM
I received the list. Now I must go figure out how I'm going to make the cards, and how much this is going to cost me, lol. It will be totally worth it though!! :D I guess I didn't mention who my pets were (as I see some of you did) so here they are: Reggie, Smokey, and Nebo. :)

luckies4me
11-02-2002, 01:35 PM
Me neither. Here are my pet names:

Mystic, Cheetah, Tin Tin, Houdini, Speedy, Lucy and the rodent gang!

How's about everyone who didn't right down their pet names post them now? That way we can know. Is that a good idea? What do you all think?:)

luckies4me
11-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Also, can everyone please include my son and his father.

Dan- fiance (Dylans father)
Dylan- my son

Thanks! Just think it would be kinda mean to leave them out.:)

ownerof3dogs
11-02-2002, 03:19 PM
Here is my dogs names Hercules, Zeus and Felice

There was a mistake: my last name is DORTA not Dorte

Thanks

Diana

Karen
11-02-2002, 03:42 PM
I figure'd I'd put "and Family" after everyone's name, because you all will immediately understand that, coming from us, "and family" means all the skin-folk, fur-folk, feathered, scaled, slick and shelled folk with whom you share your lives!

krazyaboutkatz
11-02-2002, 04:14 PM
I received my list too. I have 3 cats: Storm, Pepper, and Sunny. I can't wait to get started. :)

anna_66
11-02-2002, 04:29 PM
I was going to look up everyone's pets, I think this is a great idea, putting down the names of your pets!
Oh, I just can't wait to get started:D
Thanks again Tonya!!!

My pets:Angus, Roxey & Huney (and of course my hubby Mark;) )

AmberLee
11-02-2002, 04:57 PM
My furkids are: Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni -- Livvy, and Perspicacity Purrsonality -- Cassy.

I, too, am really looking forward to this.

Uabassoon
11-02-2002, 05:05 PM
Because I don't think I'll have enough money to send the cards all at once (I plan on sending a few every week). Is anyone on the list Jewish so I can send you Holiday cards ealier then those who celebrate Christmas?

jenluckenbach
11-02-2002, 05:16 PM
I already started looking up everyone's pets! But I never really thought about including them in the address as much as I was thinking of finding each persons interests. I have always liked to pick a card especially for the person it will be going to.
any way.....My cats are Amber, Ashley, Biddy, Calvin, Fern, Jasper, Lucas, Monte, Rutherford, Sterling and Willow and there are 17 mice too.

Miss Meow
11-02-2002, 05:50 PM
Got it! Thank you Tonya, it was fun looking through all the names. And OK, I'm a bit sad, but I had fun guessing what the US state codes stand for. Is MI Missouri or Mississippi just out of curiosity?

My partner's name is Shane if you'd like to pop his name on any cards, and you might know Mini and Jasmine by now :)

I used my parents' address as we're in the process of moving. My mum is going to have a fit when she sees the cards coming in!

kohala
11-02-2002, 08:43 PM
MO=Missouri!!
(I think; and MT= Montana, MA=Massachusetts and ME=Maine and MN=Minnesota! Thanks, Sammi!!!)

AND, my family includes our feline reason for being here (on this page): Grasshopper Magicat Shadowcat, A.K.A. Grasshopper! (See avatar)

(BTW, Dadcat is my S.O., so he & I don't have the same last name LOL!!!!!!!!!yet - after 15 years and being over 50, kinda doubt we'll change things.:D )

Miss Meow
11-02-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by kohala
MO=Missouri!!

And, my family includes Grasshopper Magicat Shadowcat A.K.A. Grasshopper!

(BTW, Dadcat is my S.O., so we don't have the same last name LOL!!!!!!!!!)

Ah ha! Thank you :) I laughed when I saw your name and address for Kohala and Dadcat, cracked me up!

Felicia's Mom
11-02-2002, 08:51 PM
I got the list too. My two cats are Felicia and Beau.

aly
11-02-2002, 09:12 PM
I got the list Tonya, and it looked pretty :)

I am looking forward to doing this again this year. The list is quite larger!

My babies are:

Reece (poodle)
Lolly (terrier mix)
Shiloh (kitty)

Crikit
11-02-2002, 10:43 PM
I got the list, haven't had a chance to look at it yet but I got the list.

My Dogs names are Smudge and Winter.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-03-2002, 09:14 AM
Tonya, no I didn't get the list yet.
Thanks for all the work you have gone through doing this, I know it takes a lot of time. Thanks again
Jackie

luckies4me
11-03-2002, 09:30 AM
WOW! This is going to be exciting. I wish I could see what the pretty list looks like!:)

I am already having tons of ideas race through my head. I think I will make most of them if I can. I like to get creative with cards. Oh how fun this is going to be. I only recieve two cards for Christmas usually but tis year, whoo hoo....I can brag forever, lol!

sammi
11-03-2002, 09:44 AM
MN = Minnesota
MT = Montana

I wish I would have signed up - why didn't I !!:confused:

jenluckenbach
11-03-2002, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by sammi

I wish I would have signed up - why didn't I !!:confused:
I do not wish to speak out of turn, but maybe you still can. After all the list just went out and there is plenty of time before the holiday (it's not like it's 1 day before)
And if you can not, you can PM me, I'll add you to my list

Cataholic
11-03-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach

I do not wish to speak out of turn, but maybe you still can. After all the list just went out and there is plenty of time before the holiday (it's not like it's 1 day before)
And if you can not, you can PM me, I'll add you to my list

Sammi- PM me, and I will put you on my list too! I think the most important thing to know is the trouble Tonya went to to coordinate this, and she can't be responsible for all the last minute things!!!!

I cannot wait! I think it is great to have this thred. I printed a copy off, and then went through this list and made the one or two corrections, and I am ready to go!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH ZIPPYKAT!

Oh, yes, my tuxedo cats are Texas, Tennessee, Georgia, Dakota, Alabama, Minnesota, and, I think, ARIZONA!!!!!!

I don't think Lillycat will see this thred, so, her cats names are Indiana, Nevada and Washington.

zippy-kat
11-04-2002, 01:07 AM
LATER COMERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME HOWEVER.....

I'm going to ask that you (the late comer) PM/Email your address to the people on the list. If you send me your email address, I'll GLADLY put you on the 'master list' and of course send you a copy of everyone else's address. And, if anyone else needs an updated list, don't hesitate to EMAIL me and ask for it.

I apologize I can't PM late-comer addresses to everyone. For Group 2 & 3 (ie the individuals whose 'personal' email address I didn't have) it took me nearly two hours to look those up/send those out! (And I'm not too sure they all went through....) TO CUT DOWN ON YOUR WORK, I'll be *MORE* than happy to EMAIL your address out to those listed in "Group One."

At any rate, YES BY ALL MEANS sign up... however, time constraints prevent me from sending out 'newbies.'

FYI here is the list of names as of 11/3:
AdoreMyDogs
Aly
AmberLee
Anna_66
Anti-Pam
Cataholic
Cincy'sMom
CountryWolf07
Crikit
Delidog
Edwina's Secretary
Felicia's Mom
FloppsyLadySally89
Gini
Jackie'sDaisy
Jenluckenbach
JenniferT
Kfamr
Kohala
Koxka
Krazyaboutkatz
LBaker
Lillycat
Logan
Luckies4me
Lut
LynneStankard
Margaret
Miss Meow
Noah's Mommy
Nomilynn
Owner of three dogs
Paul/Karen
Ramanth
Sara luvs her Tinky
Shais_Mom
Uabasson
Wayne0214
Wolf_Q
Wolflady
Zippy-kat

kohala
11-04-2002, 02:51 AM
If you aren't one of the 41 on the list so far, and want to participate, please PM me so I can add you, and I'll get back to you, too! Maybe we could all do this to ease the strain on our great Zippy-Kat - and don't foget we'll be getting the email card list, too. Rottieluvr45 is doing up that one!!

Thanks again, PTers - I'm looking forward to a wall of cards this year!!!!!!!!

Cataholic
11-04-2002, 05:32 AM
We can't have ZIPPY KAT becoming SNIPPY KAT, can we???? He he he....:D :eek: :D

kohala
11-04-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
We can't have ZIPPY KAT becoming SNIPPY KAT, can we???? He he he....:D :eek: :D

LOL!!!! Or Flippy-Kat, either!!!!!!!!!

Cataholic
11-04-2002, 02:13 PM
Or WHIP(ON US)PY CAT!!!

Ok, enough. Unless I think of another, that is!!!

NoahsMommy
11-04-2002, 03:53 PM
Yay!! I am SO ready for Christmas!!!! :) (I can just hear my mom: "It's not even Thanksgiving, Kelly!) ;) I can't wait to start my cards. :D

Our family consists of:
Kelly, David, Noah, Noel & Basil Cotte

wolflady
11-04-2002, 05:16 PM
Me too!! Always on Thanksgiving, my family can "officially" start playing Christmas music and start decorating!! I can't wait! It's just around the corner...

My family is:
Karen, Aaron, Marius and Scooter Thrash :D

Randi
11-04-2002, 05:33 PM
We are Fister, John & Randi - and little sweet old Pjevs in his house in the yard. :)

Cataholic
11-04-2002, 05:40 PM
WHO is Pjevs?????

jenluckenbach
11-04-2002, 05:50 PM
I am
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ready to send out my cards.

Cataholic
11-04-2002, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
I am
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ready to send out my cards.

Are you done already????

kohala
11-04-2002, 07:18 PM
You guys are the purrfect cure for Holiday Blues! No kids at home, no more parents, boo hoo - and then along came this wonderful connection!! Yep, I'm going this weekend to get goodies to start my cards - gotta send some a lonnng way - yippee!!!! Maybe Dadcat won't have a Scrooge or Grinch attack, either - woohoo!!

zippy-kat
11-04-2002, 11:30 PM
Zippy-Snippy-Flippy-Whippy-kat?

Man, that's :eek:*MOUTH*FULL*:eek:
I'll stick with the Zip! ;)

kohala
11-05-2002, 12:13 AM
..........of saying "Yippee, KAT!"

Nomilynn
11-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Anyone who is a late comer can PM me as well and I will send back my address :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Anyone who is a late comer can PM me as well and I will send back my address :) They can do this to me too. :D I love sending Christmas cards. :)

lbaker
11-06-2002, 07:05 AM
Sammi, I still have your address from last year (and from the wonderfull Bday present you & Mike sent me) so you KNOW you were going to be hearing from me:D and I join the rest in saying thank you YIPPEEKAT:D I'm not as creative as some of you seem to be and I'm afraid my cards will be "store bought". As far as animals names, well
Badger
Cheeky Bitch
Collar[flower]
Thunder
Punk
Rascal
Mary
Jetty
above are all dogs
Moon
Emmitt
Slick
Sarah
Baby
BooBoo
Frack
above are all cats
....but Karen has the right idea (as usual) I think "and family" will suffice.
Laurie

anna_66
11-06-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
Anyone who is a late comer can PM me as well and I will send back my address :)
Me too:D

wolflady
11-06-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by anna_66

Me too:D

Me three! :D ;)

jenluckenbach
11-06-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
As far as animals names, well
Badger
Cheeky Bitch
Collar[flower]
Thunder
Punk
Rascal
Mary
Jetty
above are all dogs
Moon
Emmitt
Slick
Sarah
Baby
BooBoo
Frack
above are all cats
....but Karen has the right idea (as usual) I think "and family" will suffice.
Laurie

I think you should update you profile. I looked people up (before they started this thread) and it says 6 dogs and 4 cats.
Hee Hee

jenluckenbach
11-06-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

Me three! :D ;)
me four

lbaker
11-06-2002, 01:30 PM
JenLB, that's before my son's "ex"wife and her two sons and 3 cats and two dogs moved in "temporarily":rolleyes:

jenluckenbach
11-06-2002, 02:05 PM
Oh, I don't envy you.

jenluckenbach
11-06-2002, 02:06 PM
Does anyone mind a Thanksgiving card.....I am so excited about sending these...............

luckies4me
11-06-2002, 04:44 PM
You can send me a Thanksgiving card, hehe. I love cards!

But... me five!!!:D

RockyRoad
11-06-2002, 07:43 PM
Me six!! Wait, what are we talking about lol?? Anyway, I hope I can finish these cards in time I am afriad I might have to buy store-bought because I am putting in so much work that it is too much work and I only have two done. I'll speed it up, I'm sure I'll do it!! :D

Yeah, I've been adressing mine as "Dear ____ and family" as well.

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2002, 07:19 AM
I think I'm #7? Sammi (and anyone else) who wants to join late, PM me your address and I'll send mine.

I was just talking to Ralph about our Christmas Cards last night. I think we are going to try to have a family pic taken soon for them!!!

anna_66
11-07-2002, 07:29 AM
Amy, so funny you would say your having a family pic done, the same people who took Angus & Roxey's professional pictures before are doing it again, but guess what day their doing it on? November 17th! LOL!

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2002, 02:05 PM
It would figure!!! I haven't checked to make sure we can bring the dogs yet (and if we can't we won't have it done) but I am hoping to go to MotoPhoto. They do a fund raiser for the Humane Society inthe spring and I just got a pic taken of the girls by them at the Halloween party we went to. They seem to be great with animals.

shais_mom
11-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Anna, Panicking here
does that mean *gulp* you won't make the PetTalk meeting? :( :eek:

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
Anna, Panicking here
does that mean *gulp* you won't make the PetTalk meeting? :( :eek:

I took it to mean Anna wasn't goingt to be able to get pictures this time, but now I'm worried...you ARE still bringing the girls to play....right?

Miss Meow
11-09-2002, 09:59 PM
My little life is going to be mayhem from next weekend, so I'm mailing out my Christmas cards THIS Friday! I hope you all get them 7-10 days after that.

PS some of them have little Kodak logos on the inside, I printed a heap and didn't realise the side for writing had logos grrrrrrrr

RockyRoad
11-09-2002, 10:13 PM
So since you live in _____(I know where just not revealing on the thread)you had to send them early just for s to get them??!! OMG I only have two done!! Does anybody mind store-bought cards?? I am leaning towards them but I will try to finish them ASAP!! I'm so sorry everyone!!

Miss Meow
11-09-2002, 10:59 PM
We are getting ready to move house next weekend and the days after so I probably wouldn't have time to do them except for this week.

I don't think anybody will mind store-bought cards if you choose that option. It's the thought and sentiment that counts :D

wolf_Q
11-10-2002, 01:19 AM
I couldn't care less if the card was store-bought or home-made! It's all good to me! :D

I bought some cute cards last year but I cant' decide whether to use them or not....there's only 20.....so some people might get store-bought, others get home-made lol. :) Either way, there will be a pic of the doggies included of course! :)

kohala
11-10-2002, 01:25 AM
With apologies to the Bard!

Hey, it's all good. It's the thought that counts! I better get started this weekend since I'll be out of town the week before US Thanksgiving.

Cincy'sMom
11-10-2002, 07:44 AM
I'm hoping my cards won't be too late...esp. the ones going overseas. We are getting our pictures done on Nov. 20 and I don't know how long after that I'll get the cards back. Apologies in advance if they are late!

kohala
11-10-2002, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
I'm hoping my cards won't be too late...esp. the ones going overseas. We are getting our pictures done on Nov. 20 and I don't know how long after that I'll get the cards back. Apologies in advance if they are late!

You know that Gray period, the one in January when the decorations are down and the bills are coming in? You know what brightens it up?

Getting a Holiday Card a little late!!

Not to worry!!!!

luckies4me
11-10-2002, 12:34 PM
I second that opinion! ;)

I will be starting on the cards today. I need to go out and get some cute scissors and stuff. Unfortunately, I won't be able to send pics out because we have like no money at all to take any. I can't even take my son to see his family this Christmas. My father has only seen Dylan once, and that was for four hours. We are in Oregon and my family is in California. We spent last Christmas here too. :( My son is still a baby and iwant him to have one Christmas with my family when he is little. It really sucks. My father has cancer and I am afraid he won't get to see Dylan again when he's alive. Anyways, at least I have the cards to take my mind off of that.

luckies4me
11-10-2002, 12:36 PM
By the way, is my sig messed up? Was fine til this morning....:confused:

Nomilynn
11-11-2002, 09:29 PM
I have all store bought cards but I personalise them with stickers and little doodles, and of course a pic of my Bassett, Tilly and Nutmeg!!! :D I am going to mail my overseas cards tomorrow (Nov. 13) because I want to make sure they get out on time. If there is anyone else who didn't sign up but wants to please PM me and I will include them on my list. It was so fun doing the first five (the ones that have to be mailed far away) .. can't wait to do the rest!!! :D

Miss Meow
11-11-2002, 11:11 PM
I started today as well, with a little help from my friends. Apologies if any cards arrive with paw prints, cat fur etc etc ...

Heeeeeeeey, wassup?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p8cd9f87da22632b6f61842d18f1d697d/fd0dd6ed.jpg

Looks like hard work, you take a break and pet us while we sleep on your address list and cards.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pd3898dd008519370f003788363bd468d/fd0dd6f1.jpg

kohala
11-11-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
I started today as well, with a little help from my friends. Apologies if any cards arrive with paw prints, cat fur etc etc ...

Heeeeeeeey, wassup?
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p8cd9f87da22632b6f61842d18f1d697d/fd0dd6ed.jpg

Looks like hard work, you take a break and pet us while we sleep on your address list and cards.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pd3898dd008519370f003788363bd468d/fd0dd6f1.jpg

LOL!! I'll be out of town next week, and am taking mine with for something to do (and keep me out of trouble:D) in the evenings after class. But I'll bring some fur with me so you'll know she was with me in spirit!!! Or I'll wait and let her paw print her signature on them - hey, there's an idea!! Like she'll really let me ink her foot!!!

You guys overseas, forgive if they're a wee bit late!! Funds got messed up and then this travel thing - sigh!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-11-2002, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Miss Meow
[B]I started today as well, with a little help from my friends. Apologies if any cards arrive with paw prints, cat fur etc etc
LOL Nicole :D :D :D

kohala
11-11-2002, 11:47 PM
Come to think of it, a little furr or feather will cause her to really pay attention to the mail!!!!

Nomilynn
11-12-2002, 01:43 AM
I think that a bit of fur is to be expected!!! :D :D

RockyRoad
11-15-2002, 03:53 PM
OK I am sending store-bought but everyone will get an individual pic of my pet in them!! But there are some newcomers that I did not get their adresses in the e-mail. If I may ask how am I gunna get them?? :confused: Looking forward to this Christmas!!;)