PDA

View Full Version : I need to vent...

moosmom
03-22-2011, 08:00 PM
I ordered more Methamizole for Bart. UPS is USELESS!!!!!! I had no more syringes of it left. I was home ALL FREAKING DAY LONG waiting for it to arrive. I go downstairs to check my mail and there was a UPS slip CLAIMING he attempted to deliver it. HE DIDN'T EVEN RING THE FREAKING DOORBELL!!!! (yes, it does work, I checked it) I call UPS. Get put on hold FOREVER. They take my name and number and tell me someone will call me back within an hour. An hour and 15 minutes pass. I call more 3 times asking for a freaking supervisor. Got disconnected once. She tells me he attempted to deliver it, and they can't do another delivery till tomorrow because my driver already went home.

OF COURSE HE DID!!! That's why he just slapped the claim slip on my mailbox. He wanted to get home!!!

I am so agitated right now. Have been all day, crying and just in a plain $hitty mood.:(:( I haven't felt this way in a long time and it's scaring the crap out of me.

And the weather morons are saying 6 inches of snow tomorrow into Thursday. Wonderful.

Thanks for listening. I'm done now. Exhausted from all this commotion. I'm going to bed.

Love you guys!!!:(

sana
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon. and hopefully the weather forecasts are wrong. It really sucks when things are all going wrong.

Husky_mom
03-22-2011, 09:17 PM
been there too.. Iīm here ALL freaking day!!..

I hate when they do that.. and when you tell them you where there they say you mustīve gone for a few minutes ... ahh... nope.. I didnīt even showered so I didnīt miss the doorbell..

hope you get your stuff tomorrow..

cassiesmom
03-22-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry, Moosmom.

We have the same problem with the UPS driver assigned to my building. I truly believe they don't even bother to ring, just put a failed delivery notice on the door and hope for the best.

Had the opposite problem with FedEx. They mis-delivered a package from Macy's to my building. I called FedEx to report the incorrectly delivered package on a Friday evening; they called me back about it twice (but the package stayed in our building lobby) until it was finally picked up the following Wednesday.

Freedom
03-22-2011, 09:48 PM
UPS does the same here, and this is a house not an apt building. If I even HEAR a truck, I go running to the door to see if it's for us.

Of course, doing this over time, I now have 5 dogs who bark at EVERY TRUCK THAT GOES ON OUR STREET! :eek: They learned this so quickly and easily, but do they learn what I try to teach them? ;)

Catty1
03-22-2011, 10:19 PM
I love Fedex. Never had a problem. :) Hope you feel better soon, Donna.

K9karen
03-22-2011, 11:53 PM
Hey, girlfriend, I hope you're feeling better today. I definitely think it's the sucky weather. I was SO happy and virtually pain free last week when the weather hit the 60's. Then it plummeted again, got my yearly sinus infection like clockwork, bronchitis, and was left with a lousy mood. I think the fact that UPS lied is the clincher. Yeah, right, you rang my bell. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's rain. Like, Duh. Anyway, despite some snow due here, I'll yank you up by your hair and you can do me and we can rise together!. Get some kittie snuggles!:love:

moosmom
03-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Up at the buttcrack of dawn (4:30 am) this morning. Still tired (and plan to nap later).

They attempted. Yeah right. Hey Karen, you a Judge Judy fan too??? I adore that woman!! She pint sized and a spunky, VERY WISE woman!!! I'd love to meet her! Read all her books.

I was also a little po'd that T-Mobile is being purchased by AT&T, rated THE worst cellphone service. I called them to get the dilio on the purchase and the fact that they're telling all T-Mobile customers that once the buyout is all said and done, T-Mobile customers will have to upgrade their phones to 4G to accommodate the change. I was on hold with THEM (while watching Judge Judy) for an HOUR!!!!!! Listening to elevator music. I only wish I had a BP cuff and stethoscope to check my blood pressure as I'm sure by then, it was quite elevated. After finally emailing (nice personalized customer service - NOT) customer service and having them tell me they have no new info yet. It'll be a year. I do NOT have $$$$$ to upgrade my phone to suit them, as I just upgraded this past December. Are THEY going to pick up the tab?? If not, I'll drop them like a hot potato and go with Verizon and they can stick their cancellation fee up their patootie.

It just seems like there is SOOOO much bad and sad news on tv, it's no wonder my anti-depressants aren't working like they should.

Hopefully today will be a better day!! Another day above ground is a GOOD day!!!

pomtzu
03-23-2011, 06:22 AM
UPS isn't too much of a problem here, altho FedEx is much preferred. UPS normally just tosses (hopefully nothing breakable) the package on the front porch unless it is something that needs to be signed for, and if big mouth Sparky is looking out the window, he tells me when he sees the truck come in the driveway too.

Medusa
03-23-2011, 06:32 AM
I don't know too many fans of UPS. I do much of my shopping online so UPS delivers a lot. Usually they'll put the package in between the storm door and main door but if it's a new driver, it'll be left on my porch whether it's snowing, raining or whatever. FedEx is preferable but they are more expensive. So many people complain about UPS that you'd think they'd get the hint instead of advertising "brown" so much.

Catty1
03-23-2011, 09:47 AM
Only other thing I can suggest is more mtngs and calling your you-know-who.

moosmom
03-23-2011, 10:08 AM
Don't really have one. When I get like that, I'll go to St. Rose Church and sit. I pray, and cry till I can't cry anymore. It usually helps. What's a better one than an HP, right Candace??

I didn't even THINK about a drink yesterday, as really bad as it was. My drink of choice is Wyler's Raspberry Lemonade!!!

Catty1
03-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Sounds yummy! :D

K9karen
03-23-2011, 11:22 PM
I watch Judge Judy once in a while. I love her. One of my best friends, whose expression I used about the rain, is so much like her, that all we do is laugh and laugh when we're together. She's a pip.

Hope you're feeling better. I'm staying inside until the sun comes out!!!

Crayons09
03-25-2011, 10:20 AM
I know when AT&T bought out Altell they gave us free phones that are similar to the phone that we have now. I'm guessing that's what they will do for you. They do this because they don't want to lose your service. Hopefully that is the same case for you. Hope things start looking up for you!

Grace
03-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Our UPS driver is fantastic!! We live at the bottom of a hill, private dirt road. In winter that road can be treacherous. We have talked to our UPS man and told him to leave any packages up at the mailboxes if the road is bad. He does that - and then calls us to tell us it is there :)

FedEx is equally wonderful. As is our local post office.

moosmom
03-25-2011, 11:07 AM
Grace, you are SOOOO lucky! I'm fortunate if my mail is in my box by 7 pm. It's so bad here! If I had enough money for higher rent, I'd be outta here. The place is going to hell in a hand basket. Lead paint in the windows, buildings built in the 40's for factory workers, radiators you CAN'T adjust, so I have to keep a large fan blowing to circulate the air. But it's H-O-M-E.:rolleyes: