PDA

View Full Version : Marble

karlyb
11-02-2002, 02:04 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!! I know there is a kitty somewhere under all that fur! One of my cats is a Himalayan and he is the most gentle, laid-back cat I've ever seen. But I wouldn't try to vacuum him! Marble is such a good boy to let his humans groom him like that. Enjoy your special day, COTD Marble!

Miss Meow
11-02-2002, 03:52 AM
Marble, you like to be vacuumed? Gosh, my two run for the hills at the first sign of the big sucking machine :) Just shows how confident and clever you are. Happy COTD!

11-02-2002, 03:57 AM
WAW , what a brave cat you are , Marble !! Vacuum ????
Gee , my cats are terrified of that scary thingie !!

You are from the Netherlands , so : van harte proficiat met je COTD- verkiezing !!:D

Rachel
11-02-2002, 06:31 AM
Marble, I don't have a cat, just two dogs, but I think about what it would be like to have a cat in our family. When I read about you, it came to me that you are exactly the kind of cat personality I would love to have. Maybe they should call you a universal cat which could denote a cat who would suit cat people and dog people alike. Anyway, I just thought I'd add my opinion of why you make such a marvelous Cat of the Day.

Pam
11-02-2002, 06:53 AM
Wow Marble you are one handsome fella! Kudos to you also for making a 'cat person' out of your human daddy. I'm sure you now have him tightly wrapped around your little paw. Frankly I think you deserve to be Cat of the Day for your braveness alone. Allowing yourself to be vacuumed :eek: :eek: is just the ultimate in kitty bravery in my opinion!! Mine head for the hills when they see the evil vacuum come out of the closet! Congratulations Marble - our very handsome, very brave Cat of the Day!

Lillycat
11-02-2002, 07:28 AM
everyone should have a marble in their life!! happy november everyone and congrats to the cotd!!!!

Bari_d
11-02-2002, 08:49 AM
Congratulations on being today's very special choice as Cat of the Day! We loved your story...you ARE brave...the vacuum is quite feared by all around here too...even the hand vac!

Frostfrog - we're waiting for your comments about dogs/cats!

Marble, you are very, very handsome, and obviously loved. You're making special furry memories for your young human that will stay with him through his entire life...Bless you for that!

Many noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride!

catmandu
11-02-2002, 09:42 AM
:) :cool: What a Magnificent Cat Marble is. Absolutely beautiful coloring , a noble bearing , and a multidinous , warm purrrsonality. I just adopted A Himalayan left to me on the death of my aunt and uncle , and she could be Marbles little Sister. Once she gets used to us she will be a good cat , but for now she is still grieving. My mother was going to get thic cat but she never came out of the hospital , 11 years ago. how ironic is it that I now have that cat , God works in strange ways indeed. All the best to Merry Marble COTD:D ;) :rolleyes:

jackiesdaisy1935
11-02-2002, 09:47 AM
Good Morning Marble, what a magnificent cat you are so very regal laying there and so beautiful. One can tell how much your family loves you and I can see why. Congratulations dear, sweet Marble, Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

momoffuzzyfaces
11-02-2002, 11:53 AM
Marble
What a lovely fellow you are, but you know that all ready, don't you? I am glad you brightended up my rainy day with your sweet picture. Congratulations on being our sweet special Cat of the Day today.:)

dukedogsmom
11-02-2002, 12:35 PM
Marble, how I would love to pet that soft furry body of yours. You are beautiful! And those blue eyes, I think I'm in love. And that's something because I'm more partial to dogs. You sound like you lead a great life. So glad you're the Cat of the Day. I'm sure you make your "parents" proud :D

AmberLee
11-02-2002, 12:56 PM
Mable, you are a marvel. And so impressive -- I'm not sure if I'm more impressed that you allow yourself to be vacuumed or that you are the constant companion to a six-year-old. My furkids head for the hills when either Mr. Vroom-vroom OR youngsters appear.

Hope you have a marvelous day as we celebrate the wonder of Marble, floof-meister extraordinaire!
:D :cool: :D

lynnestankard
11-02-2002, 01:40 PM
Oh Marble - what a gorgeous furry cat you are - I'd love to give you a great big cuddle.. Hope your special day is filled with treats and loves.
Congratulations on being chosen as our Cat of the Day.

Lynne

tatsxxx11
11-02-2002, 03:11 PM
Hi there handsome Marble! What a great name!! I don't know how you came to be named that, but you remind me of one my most cherished childhood treasures, a beautiful, blue, "cat's eye" shooter!! And I think you and my fearless Oliver might have been separated at birth...he LOVES when the vacuum comes out and sometimes trys to hitch a ride on the cannister! Don't think I've ever tried "hoovering" him, though!!:D As both a dog AND cat lover I can tell you this; you fit the bill for any human longing for a loving, gentle, playful and BEAUTIFUL furry companion!!:) Congratulations to you sweet Marble, Cat of the Day!! I wish for you many, many more happy, years with your proud family!

Raiza
11-02-2002, 04:03 PM
Many Congratulations Marble!! What a beautiful boy you are!!!

shais_mom
11-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Congratulations! Gorgeous Marble!!!
You are a wonderful kitty and you make you parents proud!! AND you converted daddy !! You must be special ! ;)

felinefriend
11-02-2002, 09:16 PM
Blue Marble-Eyed Baby, is that how you got your name, from those gorgeous blue eyes? Well, sounds like almost everyone's kitties are more like mine, which is "big afraidy cats" of the vacuum, but YOU Marble are strong and brave!!!! I'm so impressed!!!! Your fur certainly looks fluffy from all the grooming--I'd love to rub my fingers over it! What a sweet boy you are! Congratulations on being our Saturday Star!!!!!:D :cool: ;) :p :)

Cataholic
11-03-2002, 01:08 PM
Marble, even though I am late, I have to be included in your fan club. I see that you were not only the largest kitten of the bunch, but also the most puffiest cat of the bunch! You are so beautiful. I hope your day was just purrfect. :)

Vio&Juni
11-04-2002, 02:50 AM
What an amazing color, and a great catitude, Marble :)
Have a great life ;)