PDA

View Full Version : A question for Tasha, Lacey and Sugar

cassiesmom
03-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Dear Fluffy Girls ... I've heard from your brother fluffs so I just thought I'd check in with you! How's things at your house? How was your spa day with your mum? Could you please have your mom or granddad give you a pet from me?

Your fan,
Elyse

Freedom
03-21-2011, 06:48 PM
Dear Auntie Elyse,
Tasha here. We have a spa day every 2 weeks so we was due again today. :( But Mums was busy so we gotz a day off! :D

W had SNOW today and didn't get any walkies. We been pretty good till about 2 hours ago, when me and Willy started charging around da house! So Mum got ready and took us; we JUST came back in!

I doesn't know what's wrong. Mums kept us moving and she cut da walk short and now her and her dad are tsking. I do know it was SO COOL :cool: on our walkies cuz it is dark and raining and sometimes it was raining a LOTS! And cars comed by and we got waves and all five of us was having a GRAND TIME!!!

Now somefink about us being short legged, soaking wet, muddy under carriages and some kind of "wet dog" smell gots da humans all upset. I fink we smells GREAT!!

Ha haa, Lacey just jumped up in Dad's lap and he hollered NO! So she rubbed her face and ears all over his shirt and ran off! We'z just having a BLAST here, don't know why da humans is talking about startin baffs NOW! :eek:

I needs to go see if I could rub on Mum, so bye now!

cassiesmom
03-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Dear Tasha, sometimes we hoomins don't appreciate Parfum de Wet Dog the way goggies do! Lucky all of you, going out for a walk and getting waves! (((HUGS)))