PDA

View Full Version : good wishes please....

Trinityagain
03-21-2011, 12:32 PM
My big orange boy, Zingo, goes in for some dental work on Wednesday. Dr Greg is an awesome vet and he specializes in the dental stuff so I know Zing will be in good hands but I still plan on being a nervous wreck all day. He is about 12 years old and hasn't been anesthetized (did I even get close to spelling that right?) since he was "broken" many moons ago....

Karen
03-21-2011, 12:36 PM
Prayers said for comfort for Zingo, and relaxing vibes for you! No need to be nervous, he'll be in the best hands, with plenty of oversight from Pet Talk pets who have gone on to the Rainbow Bridge, I am sure.

happylabs
03-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Good thoughts for Zingo! He will be extra handsome when he comes home with those bright white teeth. :D

Catty1
03-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Prayers for handsome Zingo. He is in very good hands with Dr. Greg. :):love:

kaycountrygal
03-21-2011, 01:53 PM
I understand you will be concerned/worried but he'll do ok (probably do better than you)... Kay

phesina
03-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Prayers and good wishes for Zingo to go through his dental treatment with no problems!.

ChrisH
03-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Prayers and good thoughts on the way for Zingo.

krazyaboutkatz
03-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I'm sure that everything will go well. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

katladyd
03-22-2011, 02:19 AM
Sending good thoughts and prayers Zingo's way.:love:

Trinityagain
03-22-2011, 06:29 AM
just so you know who to send happy thoughts to...here is my big boy!

Felicia's Mom
03-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Prayers and positive thoughts for Zingo. I always worried when my cats
had this done too.

Medusa
03-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Zingo will be in good hands, so no worries there. And w/PT prayers to back it up, he'll be up and at 'em in no time. Keep the faythe. :) Besides, he's an orangie! And we all know how special orangies are. ;) What a big, handsome boy!

catmandu
03-22-2011, 09:25 AM
:love::love::love:
Zingo ,we are all praying for you.
Michael, Joseph John Hancock and Princess all veterans of Dental Visits will be there for you to keep you company. They will bring food from the buffet, soft food so you will be able to eat.
We pray that you will be all right and pain free soon.
:love::love::love:

Catty1
03-22-2011, 09:44 AM
What handsome and adorable boy Zingo is. I just want to reach through the screen and give him lots of belly rubs! :):love:

Looking forward to the good update.:)

Trinityagain
03-24-2011, 08:22 AM
Thank you everyone for the good wishes. He came thru just fine. Found out that he had already lost a tooth at some point and what probably caused him the pain was that he had a broekn tooth. So they removed that one, cleaned up the rest of them, drugged him up and sent him home. I absolutely love my vet. He literally walked out of the procedure and picked up the phone to let me know everything was ok. And they loved Zing.....no big surprise there, there is a lot of him to love....he is still in our room by himself today while we are at work as he is still a little wobbly on his feet and I didn't want him trying to go down the stairs. Had his antibiotics and his pain meds this morning so hopefully everything is ok and he takes a nice long nap while we are gone.....thanks again!

katladyd
03-24-2011, 12:39 PM
Isn't it great having a "Big Boy"! My Ming is 21 lbs. and I love every ounce of him. Zingo is quiet a handsome boy!:love:

Anikaca77
03-25-2011, 07:52 AM
I'm so glad Zing made it through ok. It's such a scary thing anytime they are put under.

I'm glad he only had 1 tooth gone.

Melissa

Trinityagain
03-25-2011, 11:03 AM
He got out of quarantine this morning and was very happy to be back with his buddies. When we left for work he was snoozin' on the couch, head on a pillow and covered by one of his favorite blankies....not that he is spoiled or anything:rolleyes: